Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Anthony @ LG Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences Share review & feedback on vendors and sellers

Old 09-19-2012, 12:16 PM   #1
Big C CamaroSS

Drives: Black Camaro 2SS/RS 1LE
Tick Performance & Justice Pete

I just wanted to give a HUGE shout out to Martin & Joey at Tick Performance and Justice Pete. I ordered the Solution B sways and Street 1 kit. After more research, I decided to go full force and upgraded to the FE5/ZL1 Zway bar package. That meant some scrambling and order changing. Joey was friendly, helpful, and understanding when I called about this order change. I have been searching and reading about what I can do to upgrade my suspension, but its nice to be able to ask questions and get honest answers. (Justice) Pete has answered all my questions to help me fill in the blanks. The bushings will probably be a Christmas present from my wife and everything won't be installed until next spring, but at that point, my 2010 Camaro SS will be Pedderized .

There isn't a whole lot of feedback on Tick Performance, but if they can help you, don't hesitate for a second. I'm 1000% satisfied and they were the cheapest I found for Pedders

And as far as Pete.....well do I really need to say it? HELPFUL HELPFUL HELPFUL HELPFUL HELPFUL HELPFUL HELPFUL HELPFUL HELPFUL HELPFUL HELPFUL HELPFUL HELPFUL HELPFUL HELPFUL HELPFUL HELPFUL HELPFUL
Big C CamaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 03:53 PM   #2
Joey@Tick

Drives: All GM Performance
I know I'm a bit late to the party - but thank you for the kind words (and for your business!)
Joey@Tick is offline   Reply With Quote