Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
HeadlightArmor
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2012, 11:31 PM   #1
01pewterz28
Camaro Junkie
 
01pewterz28's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2LT/RS AKA ZLRS
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: CENTRAL FLORIDA
Posts: 8,306
Arrow Project ZLRS [COTW 10/8/12]

Some photos of my "Project ZLRS" I am nearing completion of my ZL appearance items on my 2LT/RS all that is left are the side rockers, and the rear diffuser.

Enjoy haters move on nothing for you to see in this thread.
Attached Images
          
__________________
01pewterz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 11:36 PM   #2
pyr0b0y
need....more....hp
 
pyr0b0y's Avatar
 
Drives: The Neighbor Hater
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Mateo, CA
Posts: 4,090
Dude, its not like you have a ZL1 badge on the car, no one should be hating on this awesome ride! Love the look of your car. You really went all the way, the rims really complete the look...and that hood! Congratz, ignore the haters!
__________________


Mast Motorsports Built LS3 Stroker 418, IPS GT35R Twin Turbos, Exedy GTO4XD Twin Disc Clutch, Aeromotive A1000 Eliminator Stealth Fuel Pump, AEM Meth Injection, DSS 1400hp Axels, BC Coilovers, Pfadt & BMR Suspension, Hawk HPS Pads, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Hurst Shifter, Custom Roll Cage by Blu808, T3 Ports, 22" Custom Concave Mesh Rims
pyr0b0y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 11:42 PM   #3
01pewterz28
Camaro Junkie
 
01pewterz28's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2LT/RS AKA ZLRS
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: CENTRAL FLORIDA
Posts: 8,306
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyr0b0y View Post
Dude, its not like you have a ZL1 badge on the car, no one should be hating on this awesome ride! Love the look of your car. You really went all the way, the rims really complete the look...and that hood! Congratz, ignore the haters!
Thanks yea the wheels really finish the look

Happy 46th B-Day Camaro
__________________
01pewterz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 11:54 PM   #4
speedmon
 
Drives: C6 Z06
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Orange, CA
Posts: 571
Car looks fantastic! Nice job!
Nothing wrong with doing a clone if you like the look...
Owners have been doing that to camaros since 1967.
Who needs 580hp in a street car anyway...I'd rather have the 30mpg.

I'm gonna give my red 2SS a 1LE look, cuz I like the look.....and mine is an auto......and they won't make those in an auto.

You just have to put the ZL1 badge on the hood and grill!
speedmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 11:58 PM   #5
midnighter
Account Suspended
 
Drives: nothing
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: a hole
Posts: 17,910
Looking awesome!
midnighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 12:02 AM   #6
pyr0b0y
need....more....hp
 
pyr0b0y's Avatar
 
Drives: The Neighbor Hater
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Mateo, CA
Posts: 4,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01pewterz28 View Post
Thanks yea the wheels really finish the look

Happy 46th B-Day Camaro
What type of halos are you running? They're EXTREMELY bright during the day!
__________________


Mast Motorsports Built LS3 Stroker 418, IPS GT35R Twin Turbos, Exedy GTO4XD Twin Disc Clutch, Aeromotive A1000 Eliminator Stealth Fuel Pump, AEM Meth Injection, DSS 1400hp Axels, BC Coilovers, Pfadt & BMR Suspension, Hawk HPS Pads, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Hurst Shifter, Custom Roll Cage by Blu808, T3 Ports, 22" Custom Concave Mesh Rims
pyr0b0y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 12:08 AM   #7
jameslk55

 
jameslk55's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 2LT/RS, 2005 SLK55 AMG
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Falls Church, VA
Posts: 1,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01pewterz28 View Post
Some photos of my "Project ZLRS" I am nearing completion of my ZL appearance items on my 2LT/RS all that is left are the side rockers, and the rear diffuser.

Enjoy haters move on nothing for you to see in this thread.
Never get tired of looking at your car.

I think the current side rockers and rear diffuser look great the way they are. But you can't go wrong with ZL1 side rockers and rear diffusers either.
jameslk55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 12:15 AM   #8
01pewterz28
Camaro Junkie
 
01pewterz28's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2LT/RS AKA ZLRS
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: CENTRAL FLORIDA
Posts: 8,306
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedmon View Post
Car looks fantastic! Nice job!
Nothing wrong with doing a clone if you like the look...
Owners have been doing that to camaros since 1967.
Who needs 580hp in a street car anyway...I'd rather have the 30mpg.

I'm gonna give my red 2SS a 1LE look, cuz I like the look.....and mine is an auto......and they won't make those in an auto.

You just have to put the ZL1 badge on the hood and grill!
Thanks a 1LE clone will look sweet

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnighter View Post
Looking awesome!
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyr0b0y View Post
What type of halos are you running? They're EXTREMELY bright during the day!
OEM Halos rings I do have the color-changing halos from JDP Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameslk350 View Post
Never get tired of looking at your car.

I think the current side rockers and rear diffuser look great the way they are. But you can't go wrong with ZL1 side rockers and rear diffusers either.
Yes I am am torn between the rockers and rear as I love the OEM GFX, for now I am done this year let's see what next year brings
__________________
01pewterz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 12:54 AM   #9
Camarodriver
 
Camarodriver's Avatar
 
Drives: 1975 Camaro, 2010 2LT, 2011/2SSrs
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Montreal
Posts: 608
Send a message via ICQ to Camarodriver Send a message via MSN to Camarodriver Send a message via Skype™ to Camarodriver
looks awesome! I had both a V6 and a V8 5th gen and they are both awesome cars! I spy Brembo brakes, are they real or just fake-plates covering the V6 brakes? I love the v-flag on the side fenders under the Camaro badge, I love that look best!
eB
__________________
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition by the mediocre mind.... Al E
2010 Summit White 2LT Camaro <-(GONE)*New 2011 2SS/RS SW M6 OEM Hurst shifter ordered Oct 7th, 2010

The perma-grin effect pictured above by a good buddy giving me a ride in my Camaro!
Used 75 Camaro = $3500
Rolling restoration over 10 years = $5000
$5 of gas burned in 10 seconds = Priceless!
Camarodriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 01:30 AM   #10
snaphappy
 
snaphappy's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro Convertible SS2/RS LS3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Olive Branch, Ms
Posts: 738
those wheels are hot! they must have cost you a fortune!!!
snaphappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 01:34 AM   #11
2010 SSRS



 
2010 SSRS's Avatar
 
Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Ocean State
Posts: 111,211
Excellent job you have done with your Camaro, looks absolutely awesome, ignore the critics.
__________________
Jannetty Racing JRE Street Package
2010 SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 01:56 AM   #12
Atlas
Would you kindly...
 
Atlas's Avatar
 
Drives: Destitute
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Clovis CA
Posts: 748
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01pewterz28 View Post

Yes I am am torn between the rockers and rear as I love the OEM GFX, for now I am done this year let's see what next year brings
Your GFX rockers look great on the car! I wouldn't switch them for the ZL1. The Argent Grey contrasts very nicely, giving the side profile a more muscular look.







Still mad jealous of your wheels
__________________
Atlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 02:21 AM   #13
2010ABM

 
2010ABM's Avatar
 
Drives: 2SS/RS ABM Camaro
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 1,077
I think it looks great. Were you pleased with the quality of the replica hood?
__________________
2010ABM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 05:54 AM   #14
AdamZ
Account Suspended
 
Drives: Eve - 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Fairfield, OH
Posts: 11,817
Bahaha you're trying to be a ZL1.
















Only saying this bc I can't afford the bumper and hood yet . Car looks fricking awesome. One thing I can't stand though is that ZL1 badge mount space. I would take a razor knife and try my best to get that off.
AdamZ is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.