Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

River City Camaro Customs
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

USA - Southeast AL, FL, GA, KY, NC, SC, TN, VA, WV

Old 11-08-2012, 08:45 AM   #26
Lgndryhr
Camaro for Life

Drives: Awaiting... & 2013 1LT A6 VR
Send a message via AIM to Lgndryhr
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamEL View Post
Cool! So the date is set in stone then?
Yep!
2013 VR 1LT A6 #147344 (hers) currently searching for a replacement for hers. Thread
Exterior: no clue
Nickname: Odin
Best run: not until after break-in

How to hug your camaro
Buy the car that you would most like to get beat in. The other guy will always be faster.
Lgndryhr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:54 AM   #27
camaro2ssblack

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS - Black on Black
Cool, got it down on the calendar.

Mods: Tinted Windows, Flowmaster Catback Exhaust, CAI Intake, Pfadt Lowering Springs, NLP Dovetail Spoiler, SLP Front Chin Splitter, SLP Retro SS Emblems Front and Rear, Plastidipped Tail Light Bezels, Powdercoated Brake Calipers, Shinier Paint Than You
camaro2ssblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:54 AM   #28
SGTMiller278CAV
Silver Surfer

Drives: 2011 Camaro LS M6
Awesome, the 15th sounds great for me. Looking forward to the cruise. Have we started a poll on where we should head to yet? I like the idea of Shiloh, but Nashville also sounds awesome.

Would be nice to meet up with Music City Camaro club if they are meeting that day.
SLP Loudmouth 1 Exhaust / 22 Inch AAC Dynamic Scanner / Reverse Rally Stripes / LS badges (emblempros.com) / Gill Decals / Flat Black SS Rims / SS Rear Diffuser / Flat Black Spoiler / Heritage Grill / Custom Painted Tail Light Bezels / Custom Painted Engine Cover / Plati Dipped Trunk Lid

SGTMiller278CAV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:01 AM   #29
Xorak

Drives: ...
Dec 15th works for me depending on location. doing Jackson, TN would be do-able, but Nashville not so much.

i just did a Jackson cruise with the local Mustang club to eat at the Casey Jones buffet for breakfast and it was pretty awesome. there were 14 cars total. we went up there on 40, and came back on hwy 70.
Xorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:25 AM   #30
Lgndryhr
Camaro for Life

Casey Jones is awesome! I would love to go eat there. If we go there we could call ahead and let them know. I know they love groups and sometimes offer discounts.
2013 VR 1LT A6 #147344 (hers) currently searching for a replacement for hers. Thread

How to hug your camaro
Buy the car that you would most like to get beat in. The other guy will always be faster.
Old 11-08-2012, 10:52 AM   #31
Ice Demon

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lgndryhr View Post
Casey Jones is awesome! I would love to go eat there. If we go there we could call ahead and let them know. I know they love groups and sometimes offer discounts.
Casey Jones! I've been there a few times great place plus good food
Old 11-08-2012, 11:08 AM   #32
Ice Demon

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Alright how does this sound on the 15th we meet up at wolfchase mall around 11. Give everyone a chance to meet one another. Then around noon head to Casey Jones for a bite to eat. Then continue on to either Nashville or Shiloh.
Old 11-08-2012, 11:21 AM   #33
SGTMiller278CAV
Silver Surfer

Drives: 2011 Camaro LS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Demon View Post
Alright how does this sound on the 15th we meet up at wolfchase mall around 11. Give everyone a chance to meet one another. Then around noon head to Casey Jones for a bite to eat. Then continue on to either Nashville or Shiloh.
Sounds Great to me!
SLP Loudmouth 1 Exhaust / 22 Inch AAC Dynamic Scanner / Reverse Rally Stripes / LS badges (emblempros.com) / Gill Decals / Flat Black SS Rims / SS Rear Diffuser / Flat Black Spoiler / Heritage Grill / Custom Painted Tail Light Bezels / Custom Painted Engine Cover / Plati Dipped Trunk Lid

SGTMiller278CAV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:53 AM   #34
Lgndryhr
Camaro for Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Demon View Post
Sounds good to me!

How to hug your camaro
Old 11-08-2012, 11:56 AM   #35
camaro2ssblack

sounds good, i will probably just meet yall at Casey Jones since its about 2 minutes from my house. if I need to make the reservations or anything, let me know. I can also get there a little early and try to save us some parking spots.

Mods: Tinted Windows, Flowmaster Catback Exhaust, CAI Intake, Pfadt Lowering Springs, NLP Dovetail Spoiler, SLP Front Chin Splitter, SLP Retro SS Emblems Front and Rear, Plastidipped Tail Light Bezels, Powdercoated Brake Calipers, Shinier Paint Than You
Old 11-08-2012, 12:00 PM   #36
Kaizer_911

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2LT/RS
I've asked off. Hopefully I can join you guys. Been awhile since I've been on a cruise. And maybe me and Lgndryhr can use the GoPro 3 we both went in together on to get some footage of our ride.
Interior: Black Leather
Mods: 35% Tint, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake, MRT V2.0 w/resonator delete, RX Oil Catch Can, GM Splashguards.
Kaizer_911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:16 PM   #37
Lgndryhr
Camaro for Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgraves View Post
sounds good, i will probably just meet yall at Casey Jones since its about 2 minutes from my house. if I need to make the reservations or anything, let me know. I can also get there a little early and try to save us some parking spots.
Cool! My company has a satellite office in Jackson, TN. Surprised I've never seen yours. Guessing it's not a DD? I read on their website we can call ahead and they might reserve spots for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaizer_911 View Post
I've asked off. Hopefully I can join you guys. Been awhile since I've been on a cruise. And maybe me and Lgndryhr can use the GoPro 3 we both went in together on to get some footage of our ride.
If not I'll still use it to get some footage.

How to hug your camaro
Old 11-08-2012, 01:54 PM   #38
camaro2ssblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lgndryhr View Post
Cool! My company has a satellite office in Jackson, TN. Surprised I've never seen yours. Guessing it's not a DD? I read on their website we can call ahead and they might reserve spots for us.

If not I'll still use it to get some footage.
Definitely not a DD, less than 6,800 miles in 3 years

That would be cool!

Old 11-08-2012, 02:16 PM   #39
Lgndryhr
Camaro for Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgraves View Post
Definitely not a DD, less than 6,800 miles in 3 years

That would be cool!
Haha. Well time to start putting miles on her!

Definitely.

How to hug your camaro
Old 11-08-2012, 10:07 PM   #40
Lgndryhr
Camaro for Life

Alright people. Time to pick a location. Currently Shiloh or Nashville. Vote on these two choices or feel free to give your input on another location you'd all prefer. We are for sure eating at Casey Jones.

How to hug your camaro
Old 11-08-2012, 10:08 PM   #41
bb040

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS red jewl tintcoat
sorry ive been off a couple days ..the 15th looks great for me ...looking forward to meeting everyone.
Old 11-08-2012, 10:09 PM   #42
Tysen

Drives: 2011 RJT 2SS/RS M6
If you guys come to Nashville, the Music City Camaro Club can meet up with you for a cruise or something.
Old 11-08-2012, 10:12 PM   #43
Lgndryhr
Camaro for Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tysen View Post
If you guys come to Nashville, the Music City Camaro Club can meet up with you for a cruise or something.
I was just about to PM one of you from that club, lol. We were wondering if the MCCC would be interested in meeting us?

How to hug your camaro
Old 11-08-2012, 10:19 PM   #44
Tysen

Yeah, I'm sure a majority of the club would be down for a cruise and lunch or whatever you guys had in mind. I'm going to shoot a PM to RubyCamaro (she's our event coordinator) to start getting the word out. We could all meet up at Opry Mills mall and then take a cruise down Broadway.

I'll let her know it's tentative until you guys make your choice on destination.
Old 11-08-2012, 10:20 PM   #45
AdamEL
Adam E. Lucchesi

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS/RS LS3 Victory Red
Send a message via AIM to AdamEL
All this sounds great! Nashville sounds like a good idea to me. I've been there a million times. Would love to meet up with the MCCC guys, too!
Old 11-08-2012, 10:26 PM   #46
Lgndryhr
Camaro for Life

Quote:
Yeah, I'm sure a majority of the club would be down for a cruise and lunch or whatever you guys had in mind. I'm going to shoot a PM to RubyCamaro (she's our event coordinator) to start getting the word out. We could all meet up at Opry Mills mall and then take a cruise down Broadway.

I'll let her know it's tentative until you guys make your choice on destination.
Well for lunch we are currently looking at Casey Jones. We are trying to work out the details as you can see though. Haha, that was who I was going to PM too. I've only been to Nashville ones but enjoyed it. I don't what Broadway is, but I imagine it's downtown area. That mall is awesome! Does Nashville have ethanol free gas stations?

Okay cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamEL View Post
All this sounds great! Nashville sounds like a good idea to me. I've been there a million times. Would love to meet up with the MCCC guys, too!
Yep! We shall see and work something out.

How to hug your camaro
Old 11-08-2012, 10:30 PM   #47
Tysen

Yes it does have ethanol free gas stations (I know of one anyways). Broadway is the main strip in Nashville, where all the bars, live music, and tourists are.
Old 11-08-2012, 10:31 PM   #48
RubyCamaro
SSlayer

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
That sounds like fun. I'll post a thread on our club page with a link to this thread. I have been rather busy so I'll try to check in as plans develop, but if someone would shoot me a PM when any decisions are made in case I get busy & miss it, I'd appreciate it.

Last edited by RubyCamaro; 12-04-2012 at 02:59 PM.
RubyCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:31 PM   #49
Lgndryhr
Camaro for Life

Quote:
Yes it does have ethanol free gas stations (I know of one anyways). Broadway is the main strip in Nashville, where all the bars, live music, and tourists are.
Okay cool because I'll need gas if we go there. I only fill up with it from a local place. I believe they get their gas from Nashville now that I think about it. Okay cool. Similar to our Beale Street.

How to hug your camaro
Old 11-09-2012, 08:13 AM   #50
camaro2ssblack

All sounding good so far. Im down for Nashville if everyone else is...
Its a two hour drive from Jackson so we might want to try to get an earlier start so we have daylight for the most part of the cruise.