Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V6

Old 11-08-2012, 12:24 PM   #43
BaylorCamaro
Track > 1/4 Mile

Drives: 2016 C7 Z51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt @ RX View Post
Waiting for Black Ops 2 to come out so I can yell at the TV when I shoot people and clearly hit them on my screen but due to COD using players as servers they were really still behind the wall.... Grrr
Haha yup, it's about to very violent in my house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt @ RX View Post
Diablo 3... What a worthless game now. So glad I built a watercooled PC for this disaster of a game. They bring a game out, to update it to ruin it numerous times... I've had every powerful character built, and then been romped on by updates. BAH. Where's the PvP blizzard?

I love the PvP in TOR. Infact I can't remember when I last did PvE.

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy S III using telekinesis.
Old 11-08-2012, 12:25 PM   #44
KalCorp
Space Coast Camaros

Drives: 2012 Camaro Vert
I stop playing D3 and jumped on Torch Light 2, still doing MineCraft once in a while but mostly its Halo 4 now :-)
KalCorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 05:47 PM   #45
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 SS Camaro, 06 Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by KalCorp View Post
I stop playing D3 and jumped on Torch Light 2, still doing MineCraft once in a while but mostly its Halo 4 now :-)
I wanted so badly to not purchase Diablo 3 and go with Torch Light 2, but the characters and animation for Torch Light just didn't do it for me. If it was more of a dark, more adult type animation then I'd of probably jumped on it.

That, and I really wanted to continue the Diablo story. Turns out the story wasn't that great anyways.

The always online of Diablo 3 pissed me off...still does. That and the fact that most game companies are going the route of not letting you re-sell games. Now we own a "license" to play the game....we don't actually own anything. Such BS. I could go on and on.
Old 11-10-2012, 08:45 AM   #46
Missionboi
SoCal HT5 [COTW: 8/12/13]

Drives: 2013 2SS 1LE RS
Yea I agree with u guys, blizzard did mess up a lot on the early release of Diablo 3, but to be honest with u my which doctor use to suck ass! Now he dominates inferno lol it's literally almost a 1 shot kill on diablo. Having fun lvling a Mage and a demon hunter with a friend of mine right now. They are fixing the game little by little. Now I'm hooked to halo 4 lol!
Missionboi is offline   Reply With Quote