Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
tandtperformance.com
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls Report, discuss and diagnose any issues and problems with your Camaro, including warranty discussions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2012, 08:44 PM   #276
RJT Impala
Stovebolt BluFlame 6
 
RJT Impala's Avatar
 
Drives: '12 2LT/RS, IBM; '14 Malibu LTZ
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Central Texas
Posts: 456
Unhappy Shuddering Vibration Began Today

Posted in another thread as well. Does anyoneon have specific inforamtion on TSB/ Has one been issued? I have found the GM document describing the problem in CTS and Camaro V6 automatics. Dallen, in the other thread, stated he had been told when his was diagnosed that there was a new torque converter--new part number--that was being used in the replacement. I have not seen anything confirming that. Does anyone have an update? Trying to be prepared when I take it to the dealer for their diagnosis; I'd like to get it right the first time. Car give me Permagrin; service departments and warranty work gives me--at minimum--Tempfrown!:(
RJT Impala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 04:18 PM   #277
Synerbee
SoCal Headturners
 
Synerbee's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SGM
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Anaheim Hills, California
Posts: 5,806
bump. Any fixes yet?

I can't tell the results

Is their a problem?
Is the problem able to be fixed?
Is it natural and keep the car out 6th under 50 mph?
The torque converter eliminate the vibration temporarily?
Does the trifecta tune fix the problem?
Why is the "fix" only 2012 cars?

Last edited by Synerbee; 09-09-2012 at 11:05 PM.
Synerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 05:31 PM   #278
Adrenaline12
 
Adrenaline12's Avatar
 
Drives: Synergy Green 2SS
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ocean, NJ
Posts: 330
Come to find out the catalytic converter went bad after 17000 miles go figure. Part is being replaced under warranty when it arrives.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
__________________
[K&N Typhoon] [Tuned] [Stainless Power Headers] [Retro Chambered Cat-back] [Bo Whites Ported TB]
Adrenaline12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 12:40 PM   #279
Chevrolet Customer Svc


 
Chevrolet Customer Svc's Avatar
 
Drives: GM Vehicles
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 8,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synerbee View Post
bump. Any fixes yet?

I can't tell the results

Is their a problem?
Is the problem able to be fixed?
Is it natural and keep the car out 6th under 50 mph?
The torque converter eliminate it vibration temporarily?
Does the trifecta tune fix the problem?
Why is the "fix" only 2012 cars?
These are all great questions for your local dealership's service department. Are you currently experiencing an issue?

Brandon
Chevrolet Customer Service
Chevrolet Customer Svc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 06:20 PM   #280
RJT Impala
Stovebolt BluFlame 6
 
RJT Impala's Avatar
 
Drives: '12 2LT/RS, IBM; '14 Malibu LTZ
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Central Texas
Posts: 456
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJT Impala View Post
Posted in another thread as well. Does anyoneon have specific inforamtion on TSB/ Has one been issued? I have found the GM document describing the problem in CTS and Camaro V6 automatics. Dallen, in the other thread, stated he had been told when his was diagnosed that there was a new torque converter--new part number--that was being used in the replacement. I have not seen anything confirming that. Does anyone have an update? Trying to be prepared when I take it to the dealer for their diagnosis; I'd like to get it right the first time. Car give me Permagrin; service departments and warranty work gives me--at minimum--Tempfrown!:(

Had a bit of a TempFrown today in working with the service writer, but Frank Johnson, All American Chevrolet, Killeen TX, stepped up to the plate and diagnosed the problem as the torque converter! After test driver with Frank, he related that the replacement torque converters have an engineering change to prevent the problem we have experienced with torque converter "lock-up"! Car goes in Thursday for new TC install. Brandon provided excellent interface as well, giving me an alternate route to elevate if required. Fortunately, that doesn't appear to be necessary.
RJT Impala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 08:23 AM   #281
TheB3
 
Drives: 2012 Black 2LS
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 4
Thumbs up

Took my car to the dealership, Jesus Cruz, from Maroone Chevrolet Miami, took care of the issue and quickly identified it to be the torque converter clutch (TCC)

#PI0700A (Document ID: 2838546) Shudder Feel While Driving in 40-50 MPH Range - (Apr 30, 2012)

Models:
- 2012 Cadillac CTS
- 2012 Chevrolet Camaro
Equiped with 3.0L or 3.6L Engine (RPO LFW, LFX) and 6L45 or 6L50
Automatic Transmission (RPO MYA, MYB)

Hope this helps someone.
TheB3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 12:01 PM   #282
INTIMIDAT3R
Account Suspended
 
Drives: '11 2SS/RS L99, '12 2LS LFX
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Malmac A.U.N.
Posts: 2,127
Taking my '12 2LS in today after work.

Took the wife to go look at leaves this past Saturday and the vibration got so bad our seats felt like massage chairs.

Felt like the car was shaking itself apart.
INTIMIDAT3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 10:51 AM   #283
Nicki9898
 
Drives: 2012 1LT Camaro
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 2
I have a 2012 camaro and (aside from the other problems I have had with it) had to have my torque converter replaced with 7,000 miles on it. I got it back and within a week it started driving awkwardly again. I recently took it in to the dealer and took the technician for a ride. He said it felt and sounded like the torque converter and he didn’t know if that was normal or not. The technician looked at it and called GM to see what was going on with it. He said there is nothing they can do, that it is a "design characteristic of the car". A design characteristic that my car wasn’t doing for the first 7 months of owning it that just started happening AFTER the torque converter was replaced. It is OK that my car doesn’t shift at the right times, it is OK that my car shakes when trying to shift, it is OK that my car makes grinding sounds when going around sharp bends, it is OK that my car sounded like the engine was falling out when I started it, it is OK that my car clunks when it is put in reverse sometimes. That is a design characteristic of a brand new 2012 car that cost over $30,000. YEAH. Looks like I will be taking it to another dealer.
Nicki9898 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 10:20 AM   #284
Chevrolet Customer Svc


 
Chevrolet Customer Svc's Avatar
 
Drives: GM Vehicles
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 8,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicki9898 View Post
I have a 2012 camaro and (aside from the other problems I have had with it) had to have my torque converter replaced with 7,000 miles on it. I got it back and within a week it started driving awkwardly again. I recently took it in to the dealer and took the technician for a ride. He said it felt and sounded like the torque converter and he didn’t know if that was normal or not. The technician looked at it and called GM to see what was going on with it. He said there is nothing they can do, that it is a "design characteristic of the car". A design characteristic that my car wasn’t doing for the first 7 months of owning it that just started happening AFTER the torque converter was replaced. It is OK that my car doesn’t shift at the right times, it is OK that my car shakes when trying to shift, it is OK that my car makes grinding sounds when going around sharp bends, it is OK that my car sounded like the engine was falling out when I started it, it is OK that my car clunks when it is put in reverse sometimes. That is a design characteristic of a brand new 2012 car that cost over $30,000. YEAH. Looks like I will be taking it to another dealer.

Please let us know if the new dealership was able to address your concerns fully. We are available at anytime for any vehicle concern questions you may have.

Brandon
Chevrolet Customer Service
Chevrolet Customer Svc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 06:25 AM   #285
Jmkuehn
 
Drives: 2012 camaro 2 ls
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Green cove springs florida
Posts: 1
Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyboy1980 View Post
This absolutely fixed my issue. Car runs like it used to. My daughter and I both háve 2012 2ls models. Her car did not have the issue yet. Thanks!
Jmkuehn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 06:34 PM   #286
Jpzero3
 
Jpzero3's Avatar
 
Drives: '12 Camaro 1LT RS package
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Tx
Posts: 38
the vibration during acceleration has been happening to me too for quite a while. I tried putting high quality gas in for 2 weeks and although it seemed the occurrence was less, it still continued. It seems it's not the gas quality, it must be something else.

I took it to the shop and they're fixing other issues such as my airbag indicator lighting turning off and on, an ignition switch problem and the vibration problem.

For some reason, the mechanics removed my center console and told me that this deployed the airbags.
now they have to talk to the insurance and idk what; it's under warranty though!!!! so many complications and it's a new 2012!!
Jpzero3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 09:05 AM   #287
Chevrolet Customer Svc


 
Chevrolet Customer Svc's Avatar
 
Drives: GM Vehicles
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 8,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpzero3 View Post
the vibration during acceleration has been happening to me too for quite a while. I tried putting high quality gas in for 2 weeks and although it seemed the occurrence was less, it still continued. It seems it's not the gas quality, it must be something else.

I took it to the shop and they're fixing other issues such as my airbag indicator lighting turning off and on, an ignition switch problem and the vibration problem.

For some reason, the mechanics removed my center console and told me that this deployed the airbags.
now they have to talk to the insurance and idk what; it's under warranty though!!!! so many complications and it's a new 2012!!
We apologize for the inconvenience. We are happy that they are doing everything they are able to do to correct the issue. Please let us know the end result.

Brandon
Chevrolet Customer Service
Chevrolet Customer Svc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 05:49 PM   #288
nick5066
 
Drives: Camaro 2012
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Alexandria VA
Posts: 5
I am experiencing same problem for a month. I am good driver and only have 7500 miles on my Camaro 2012 (V6). Hate to see issues on a new car. Have an appointment with dealership Saturday.
nick5066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:26 AM   #289
TooCool5
Resident Gearhead
 
TooCool5's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LS 3.6 LLT V6 325 HP
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Central CT
Posts: 3,544
OK My 2010 Camaro just started doing this shudder at 40-45 MPH.
3yrs 3 months, 21,000 miles and now this? Previously is was smooth
as silk.

Only thing that changed is they started dispensing that God forsaken
Winter oxygenated gas at the pumps where we loose 3 MPG.

Any known fixes for my 2010 yet?
__________________
2010 Camaro Auto, Inferno Orange, Titanium Interior, Gearhead Wheels AIRAID CAI
TooCool5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:00 PM   #290
wyd_trkr
 
wyd_trkr's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Camaro 2LT RS A6
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Treasure Coast, South Florida
Posts: 246
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmkuehn View Post
This absolutely fixed my issue. Car runs like it used to. My daughter and I both háve 2012 2ls models. Her car did not have the issue yet. Thanks!
FWIW, Here is the Updated on my 2012 Camaro RS with the 6L50 A6 Tranmission with a Defective Torque Converter:

UPDATE: Okay guys, I took my 2012 Camaro RS 2LT into the Dealership yesterday morning with only 5700 miles on it and they not only replaced my Defective Torque Converter that was Shuddering at any speed with the engine under a load, but with an Updated Torque Converter straight from Michigan.

When I picked the car up during lunchtime today, I also talked to the Transmission Tech and he explained to me that he not only replaced the Torque Converter, buy while the Transmission was out of the car, they removed the Transmission Pan to inspect the inside of the Transmission for metal shavings on the Magnet inside the Transmission Pan and found nothing and installed a New Transmission Filter and Pan Gasket as well as refill the Transmission. I also had the Transmission Tech to check on any and all Updated Bulletins for the TCM (Transmission Control Module ) of which as I suspected there was an update, so he Reprogrammed the TCM for me on my request....

Anybody that owns a 2012 Camaro LS, LT, with the 6L50 A6 Transmission having any of these intermittent Transmission Shuddering and Pulsation changes in their Transmission under an engine load, do yourself a favor and take your car into your Dealership, as well as have the Service Writer Pull a copy of the TSB Bulleting and have them order, replace your Factory Torque Converter, all covered under your Factory Warranty! If you do not, you could very easily have some serious internal damage later on because of this problem to not only wear out the Transmission Clucthes, but also the Main Drive Drum inside the Transmission, which can and will lead to Major Transmission Failure!

Hats off to The Guys at Dyer Chevrolet in Vero Beach, Florida for stepping up to the plate and making my experience a very pleasant one, as I drove the car out on the street After leaving the Dealership and to my total amazement, this vehicle is now an entirely different driving car and as far as the shifts go, they are nice and crisp under wide open throttle and nice and smooth under normal driving. No more Shuddering or Slippage like I was having before when changing gears under normal driving!
__________________
Regards, wyd_trkr
2014 Camaro 2LT/RS A6
Boston Premium System
My Link Navigation
Onstar & Bluetooth Built-In
ZL1 Gas & Brake Pedals
Gen5DIY H11 LED Bulbs
1LE Strut Tower Brace
K&N 69-4623TP Intake
Magnaflow SS Axle Back
Lumar/Pro WindowTint
Mailto: wyd_trkr@bellsouth.net
wyd_trkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:38 AM   #291
SneakyBlue
 
SneakyBlue's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro, 2001 Blazer
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Ft. Lauderdale
Posts: 6
My 2012 Camaro just started doing the same thing with heavy vibrations and shudder. It is scheduled to see the transmission specialist at the dealership next week for diagnostics/repair. I hope they can fix it fast. Thank goodness for the warranty!
SneakyBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:55 AM   #292
wyd_trkr
 
wyd_trkr's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Camaro 2LT RS A6
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Treasure Coast, South Florida
Posts: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakyBlue View Post
My 2012 Camaro just started doing the same thing with heavy vibrations and shudder. It is scheduled to see the transmission specialist at the dealership next week for diagnostics/repair. I hope they can fix it fast. Thank goodness for the warranty!
SneakyBlue, keep us posted as to your results.
__________________
Regards, wyd_trkr
2014 Camaro 2LT/RS A6
Boston Premium System
My Link Navigation
Onstar & Bluetooth Built-In
ZL1 Gas & Brake Pedals
Gen5DIY H11 LED Bulbs
1LE Strut Tower Brace
K&N 69-4623TP Intake
Magnaflow SS Axle Back
Lumar/Pro WindowTint
Mailto: wyd_trkr@bellsouth.net
wyd_trkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:44 AM   #293
Chevrolet Customer Svc


 
Chevrolet Customer Svc's Avatar
 
Drives: GM Vehicles
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 8,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakyBlue View Post
My 2012 Camaro just started doing the same thing with heavy vibrations and shudder. It is scheduled to see the transmission specialist at the dealership next week for diagnostics/repair. I hope they can fix it fast. Thank goodness for the warranty!

Please let us know how your service appointment goes next week. We are here if you have any further concerns.

Brandon
Chevrolet Customer Service
Chevrolet Customer Svc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 04:21 PM   #294
nick5066
 
Drives: Camaro 2012
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Alexandria VA
Posts: 5
Apologies for my poor English skill set.

Took my car to the dealership and showed the bulletin attached in this thread. Service rep said they have done several of these and will check my car. Came back after 15 mins and said they will order the Torque Converter and call me once the part arrives. Called me back after 3 days to inform the torque converter has arrived. Dropped my car at dealership and was told it may take 2 days. After keeping the car for grand 3 days I was told of no issues with the car and no need to replace torque converter. During the first two days service rep called me to say they are working torque converter, since it’s a transmission issue repair is taking longer. I knew they were wrong, didn’t want argue as I was already frustrated after spending 3hrs in traffic. On my way back home experienced vibration more than dozen times and also noticed check engine light was left on. Called the service rep and explained both issues. Took my car back to the dealership after 2 days, this time they observed shuddering. Replaced Torque converter and returned my car the next day. Though problem seems to have been resolved for now, I am not going back to the dealership for anything.
nick5066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 04:40 PM   #295
wyd_trkr
 
wyd_trkr's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Camaro 2LT RS A6
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Treasure Coast, South Florida
Posts: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick5066 View Post
Apologies for my poor English skill set.

Took my car to the dealership and showed the bulletin attached in this thread. Service rep said they have done several of these and will check my car. Came back after 15 mins and said they will order the Torque Converter and call me once the part arrives. Called me back after 3 days to inform the torque converter has arrived. Dropped my car at dealership and was told it may take 2 days. After keeping the car for grand 3 days I was told of no issues with the car and no need to replace torque converter. During the first two days service rep called me to say they are working torque converter, since it’s a transmission issue repair is taking longer. I knew they were wrong, didn’t want argue as I was already frustrated after spending 3hrs in traffic. On my way back home experienced vibration more than dozen times and also noticed check engine light was left on. Called the service rep and explained both issues. Took my car back to the dealership after 2 days, this time they observed shuddering. Replaced Torque converter and returned my car the next day. Though problem seems to have been resolved for now, I am not going back to the dealership for anything.
Good for you that they finally fixed the problem. Also, you do know that you Do Not need to take your Chevy into Chevy Dealership, Right? The car is all GM and Buick, Cadilac, GMC, Chevrolet , all of them can work on your car. Because of the run around and the timeframe you spent , taking it to and from the Dealership twice, I would have gone to the Owners Office, after talking to the Service Director to get complete satifaction you deserve! Hope this helps, as I got my Email Survey from GM today and filled it out and gave my Dealership Praise for them handling situation as I requested and it was done to perfection. My Torque Converter was replaced on Nov. 14th, so 12 days and car drives like a completely difference car now! Hats off to Dyer Chevrolet , Vero Beach, Florida..
__________________
Regards, wyd_trkr
2014 Camaro 2LT/RS A6
Boston Premium System
My Link Navigation
Onstar & Bluetooth Built-In
ZL1 Gas & Brake Pedals
Gen5DIY H11 LED Bulbs
1LE Strut Tower Brace
K&N 69-4623TP Intake
Magnaflow SS Axle Back
Lumar/Pro WindowTint
Mailto: wyd_trkr@bellsouth.net
wyd_trkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 01:57 AM   #296
SneakyBlue
 
SneakyBlue's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro, 2001 Blazer
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Ft. Lauderdale
Posts: 6
I took the Camaro in for service today and they deemed it was a torque converter issue. The part is now on order and will be in next week along with the repair.
SneakyBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:38 AM   #297
wyd_trkr
 
wyd_trkr's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Camaro 2LT RS A6
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Treasure Coast, South Florida
Posts: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakyBlue View Post
I took the Camaro in for service today and they deemed it was a torque converter issue. The part is now on order and will be in next week along with the repair.
Keep us posted as to how well it goes. I got 1500 miles on my new Torque Converter with no more issues at all.
__________________
Regards, wyd_trkr
2014 Camaro 2LT/RS A6
Boston Premium System
My Link Navigation
Onstar & Bluetooth Built-In
ZL1 Gas & Brake Pedals
Gen5DIY H11 LED Bulbs
1LE Strut Tower Brace
K&N 69-4623TP Intake
Magnaflow SS Axle Back
Lumar/Pro WindowTint
Mailto: wyd_trkr@bellsouth.net
wyd_trkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 03:52 PM   #298
Silent...
 
Silent...'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 2LT RS White Born: 11/10/11
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 104
Taking my 2012 V6 in on Tuesday 12/4 to have the tranny/torque converter issue diagonsed and confirmed. I started noticing the shudder/stutter about 3 weeks ago and it has gotten progressively worse. I thought that I would not have to deal with it but sadly I will.
__________________
*Grey Hockey Stripes; Heritage Grill; GM GFX - Unpainted Argent Gray; GM Dovetail Spoiler; Rivercity Creations custom painted rear bowtie, RS & Taillight Bezels;
*RX Catch Can;CAI; MRT V2.0; and VMAX CNC Spiral Ported TB
Silent... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 04:48 PM   #299
wyd_trkr
 
wyd_trkr's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Camaro 2LT RS A6
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Treasure Coast, South Florida
Posts: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent... View Post
Taking my 2012 V6 in on Tuesday 12/4 to have the tranny/torque converter issue diagonsed and confirmed. I started noticing the shudder/stutter about 3 weeks ago and it has gotten progressively worse. I thought that I would not have to deal with it but sadly I will.
Keep us posted as to how well it goes.
__________________
Regards, wyd_trkr
2014 Camaro 2LT/RS A6
Boston Premium System
My Link Navigation
Onstar & Bluetooth Built-In
ZL1 Gas & Brake Pedals
Gen5DIY H11 LED Bulbs
1LE Strut Tower Brace
K&N 69-4623TP Intake
Magnaflow SS Axle Back
Lumar/Pro WindowTint
Mailto: wyd_trkr@bellsouth.net
wyd_trkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 11:37 AM   #300
SneakyBlue
 
SneakyBlue's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro, 2001 Blazer
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Ft. Lauderdale
Posts: 6
Good news! The new torque converter was installed last Thursday at the dealership and the Camaro runs perfect. I no longer have that annoying vibration at lower speeds. Furthermore, the Camaro now seems to shift a lot smoother than even on the first day I purchased the vehicle. The problem is finally solved!
SneakyBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
vibration v6 low rpm lugging

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OK...I'm starting a better V6 exhaust examples thread!! KMPrenger Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons 547 Yesterday 08:50 PM
Fuse Pull: Low Octane Fuel Fix For L99 and LS3. Reset Fuel Map for High Octane Fuel. radz28 Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons 2597 07-05-2014 05:52 PM
2010 Camaro PCM Pin-out Description and Wire Colors (LS3 & L99) raptor Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum 7 01-11-2014 02:38 PM
V6 > 0-60 mph TIMES, what have others got ? 97one Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons 137 03-11-2012 04:44 PM
Manual vs Auto GTAHVIT vs PQ... The video wars. 76z28 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 443 08-26-2010 12:26 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.