Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Emblempros
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Member Car Journals Want to keep a long term Camaro project journal to share with the community? Use this forum to create a single thread which you can update over time to document the progress.

Old 08-30-2012, 01:34 PM   #26
Bumble Beast
American Muscle

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS/TF3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jofrog View Post
Oooooh got it. Well I do love symmetry so I have to agree with that. You mean there aren't a bunch of people who speak/read Cybertronian out there? Am I the only one? So lonely.... LOL
Hahaha, while I was having the decals put on I was actually joking with the guy about there being one person out there who would be able to read it and tell me out was backwards .

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bumble Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 01:37 PM   #27
Bumble Beast
American Muscle

Continuing with the black, yellow, and CF theme. Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1346351742233.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  62.1 KB

A better pic of my tail light bezels (plasti-dipped) and the continuation of CF blackout strip.Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1346351814736.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  74.4 KB

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 08-30-2012, 01:37 PM   #28
OXCatLove

Drives: 1997 Z28
I love bright yellow cars from the Camaro to Vette to Porsche. Something about a bright yellow bolt down the road thats sexy!! Beautiful car man!
OXCatLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 01:42 PM   #29
Bumble Beast
American Muscle

Quote:
Originally Posted by OXCatLove View Post
I love bright yellow cars from the Camaro to Vette to Porsche. Something about a bright yellow bolt down the road thats sexy!! Beautiful car man!
Thanks, I agree with your opinion on the color yellow. Definitely a bold statement! I enjoy it very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blk-Ice View Post
Lookin good there Bumble Beast!

Appreciate it man! Finally got over being scared to touch the car myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAR2LT View Post
To a fellow T3 owner and a brother soldier: Great to see you enjoying that car!

I like that engine cover; I suspect that is the V8 iteration one can purchase through chevymall, yes?

Respect to you as well sir!! Yes, to answer your question, this is the stock V8 hood, so it is undoubtedly for sale on GM's site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
bro ur car screems hey look at me, nice job on the translater, wounder if they could do translate dutches for me,and before i go eeerraahhh
Lmao, thanks for the compliment! I definitely enjoy making the tires scream here and there!!

Old 09-01-2012, 10:10 PM   #30
Bumble Beast
American Muscle

Finally got my million color led kit working. Loving it!! Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1346555357502.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  60.8 KB

This is the rear seats. Odd angle.
Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1346555419987.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  26.6 KB

Old 09-01-2012, 10:38 PM   #31
Dizzy

Drives: Black 2011 2ss
damn brotha ur just unloading with mods aren't u
Old 09-01-2012, 10:47 PM   #32
Bumble Beast
American Muscle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
damn brotha ur just unloading with mods aren't u
Haha, it's an addiciton I tell you!!
I've had this kit sitting around for a few months because I was too stupid to realize I just needed to hold the "power" button on the remote down longer for it to work...

Here's a video of the kit in action.. the very last portion is showcasing the "Sound Activation" mode.

Old 09-02-2012, 07:18 AM   #33
Bumblebee2012

Drives: 2012 2SS TF3, 1971 Chevelle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumble Beast View Post
Here's a video of the kit in action.. the very last portion is showcasing the "Sound Activation" mode.

"This content owner has not made the video available to mobile devices...."

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using smack-a-talk
Bumblebee2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 08:05 AM   #34
Bumble Beast
American Muscle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblebee2012 View Post
"This content owner has not made the video available to mobile devices...."

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using smack-a-talk
I'm guessing that's a hint, lol. I don't know why, but I can't change the "syndication" on youtube to allow mobile devices to view it.

Old 12-24-2012, 09:47 PM   #35
Bumble Beast
American Muscle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonfiggy View Post
Also can you give me some more details on what you did to the rear of the car? I realize you painted the Chevy Symbol Yellow, but is the black area surrounding it (Used to be Yellow) carbon fibre paint job? I realize it has a pattern and it looks very good! Would love to get some more details on what you did there, but overall the Camaro looks amazing! Love the spoiler and the stripes also!
Ok, the LED kit was $60 and can be found at ledglow.com. It's the "millioncolor expandable kit" comes with 4 led "bars". I got the "add a circuit" component for 8 bucks which allows you to plug aright onto your fuse Box. Takes 20 minutes to install.
For the rear I took out the tail light Bezels and Plasti-dipped them black. Got film Tint for the tail lights. Had a Tint shop put a carbon fiber strip across the trunk lip and the back bow tie. Then I took the back bow tie off and spray painted the border yellow. (also got Tint film over the third brake light under the spoiler, but you don't have to worry about that if you don't have one.) If you have any other questions feel free to ask!

Old 01-03-2013, 11:06 AM   #36
J_Vibe92

Drives: 2011 Chevy Camaro LS (LLT)
Do you have to have the add a circuit to install in fuse box? i got the same one from ledglow
Visual mods: Eagle Eyes w/5k hids, Custom Hood Spears, Heritage Grille, Stage 2 LED Dome lights,Transformer Emblems, PD Bezels, 19in Chevy rims with pirellis, Blue painted calipers, GM GFX Front Splitter, 35/20 % Tint, TailLight Tint(charcoal)
1/4 Mile: 13.65 sec @ 102.53 mph
J_Vibe92 is offline   Reply With Quote