Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
B&M
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2013, 12:45 AM   #43
RED HT5
HEADTURNER™®©COTW 12/9/13
 
RED HT5's Avatar
 
Drives: WHITE SS
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: THE VALLE
Posts: 745
Welcome bro...can't wait to see ur ride in person...keep it up it looks like ull fit rite in with us HEADTURNERS ™®©…
__________________
RED HT5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:19 AM   #44
Behic2320
SoCal HT5 COTW 4/21/13
 
Behic2320's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS/RS Blown & Cammed LS3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sandy Eggo
Posts: 3,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by RED HT5 View Post
Welcome bro...can't wait to see ur ride in person...keep it up it looks like ull fit rite in with us HEADTURNERS ™®©…
Thanks man super exited to be part of your guys group cant wait to come up to a meet and meet everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBM camaro View Post
This car looks so mean its beautiful in many ways welcome to the club Im new as well.
Thanks man, The guys seem like a great group cant wait to get together with everyone and thank you both for the compliments
__________________
Behic2320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:37 PM   #45
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012
 
pierre777's Avatar
 
Drives: Cyber Bullet
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: lebanon
Posts: 4,583
Send a message via Skype™ to pierre777
Any new pics of the beast
__________________
pierre777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:46 PM   #46
Behic2320
SoCal HT5 COTW 4/21/13
 
Behic2320's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS/RS Blown & Cammed LS3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sandy Eggo
Posts: 3,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre777 View Post
Any new pics of the beast
No man not yet she's in the shop but I pick her up today finally this day is going by so slow come on work hurry up haha ill take some tomorrow for sure and get them up
__________________
Behic2320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:16 PM   #47
leonardo
SoCal HT5 [COTW 11/24/13]
 
leonardo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro SS / Ducati 1198s
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Orange County
Posts: 3,861
.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behic2320 View Post
No man not yet she's in the shop but I pick her up today finally this day is going by so slow come on work hurry up haha ill take some tomorrow for sure and get them up
cant wait brotha
__________________
leonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 02:10 PM   #48
Behic2320
SoCal HT5 COTW 4/21/13
 
Behic2320's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS/RS Blown & Cammed LS3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sandy Eggo
Posts: 3,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonardo View Post
cant wait brotha
HAHA your telling me I was in chicago for two weeks while it was in the shop came home had it for 2 days and then it was in the shop for another three days I miss my baby
__________________
Behic2320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:45 PM   #49
leonardo
SoCal HT5 [COTW 11/24/13]
 
leonardo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro SS / Ducati 1198s
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Orange County
Posts: 3,861
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behic2320 View Post
HAHA your telling me I was in chicago for two weeks while it was in the shop came home had it for 2 days and then it was in the shop for another three days I miss my baby
no kidding ? I was in chicago about 2 weeks ago, little place called Bridgeport visiting relatives and trust me I know the feeling !!!! the day I got back I got inside my car and just drove it around to buy a snack but took the long way to the store just so I can spend quality time with my baby that I hadn't seen in a whole week
__________________
leonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:50 PM   #50
Behic2320
SoCal HT5 COTW 4/21/13
 
Behic2320's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS/RS Blown & Cammed LS3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sandy Eggo
Posts: 3,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonardo View Post
no kidding ? I was in chicago about 2 weeks ago, little place called Bridgeport visiting relatives and trust me I know the feeling !!!! the day I got back I got inside my car and just drove it around to buy a snack but took the long way to the store just so I can spend quality time with my baby that I hadn't seen in a whole week
Hahaha nice we were in the city in lincoln square doing the same seeing the in laws i only have an hour and a half until i make the trek up to riverside to pick her up
__________________
Behic2320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 05:02 PM   #51
Behic2320
SoCal HT5 COTW 4/21/13
 
Behic2320's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS/RS Blown & Cammed LS3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sandy Eggo
Posts: 3,055
Heading out to go pick her up pics to follow
__________________
Behic2320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 05:14 PM   #52
leonardo
SoCal HT5 [COTW 11/24/13]
 
leonardo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro SS / Ducati 1198s
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Orange County
Posts: 3,861
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behic2320 View Post
Heading out to go pick her up pics to follow


:party0038: cant wait !!!!!!
__________________
leonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 06:21 PM   #53
SummoneR
Paul
 
SummoneR's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NOR*CAL
Posts: 6,281
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
The car looks great! I love white and the Rideskinz looks good on it!
__________________
SummoneR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:27 PM   #54
Behic2320
SoCal HT5 COTW 4/21/13
 
Behic2320's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS/RS Blown & Cammed LS3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sandy Eggo
Posts: 3,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummoneR View Post
The car looks great! I love white and the Rideskinz looks good on it!
Thank you very much you can't imagine the process of making that thing fit I really appreciate the compliments


Quote:
Originally Posted by leonardo View Post
:party0038: cant wait !!!!!!
Just made that long drive home it's to dark now but pics will be up tomorrow early afternoon
__________________
Behic2320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:30 PM   #55
Behic2320
SoCal HT5 COTW 4/21/13
 
Behic2320's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS/RS Blown & Cammed LS3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sandy Eggo
Posts: 3,055
Got the little vents painted on my hood sounds stupid but made a huge difference the hood doesn't look empty on the sides, I also got my duraflex gm ground fx look a like rear valence painted and installed and lastly I got my side markers painted a light tinge of matte black to match
__________________
Behic2320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:07 PM   #56
leonardo
SoCal HT5 [COTW 11/24/13]
 
leonardo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro SS / Ducati 1198s
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Orange County
Posts: 3,861
.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behic2320 View Post
Got the little vents painted on my hood sounds stupid but made a huge difference the hood doesn't look empty on the sides, I also got my duraflex gm ground fx look a like rear valence painted and installed and lastly I got my side markers painted a light tinge of matte black to match

__________________
leonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
camaro of the week

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.