Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Member Car Journals Want to keep a long term Camaro project journal to share with the community? Use this forum to create a single thread which you can update over time to document the progress.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2013, 01:35 PM   #101
vroomapunk
[COTW 5/12/14]
 
vroomapunk's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 CRT NF Cammed 2SS/RS
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
Posts: 5,492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behic2320 View Post
Haha Nice man congrats on getting married and taking the plunge haha I did the same thing when we went on our first date 4 years ago and she loved it so ive done it ever since haha
Thanks! Yeah man, opening the door is a killer with women these days. Its pretty rare for guys to do it.
__________________
vroomapunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 01:52 PM   #102
Behic2320
SoCal HT5 COTW 4/21/13
 
Behic2320's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS/RS Supercharged LS3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sandy Eggo
Posts: 2,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by vroomapunk View Post
Thanks! Yeah man, opening the door is a killer with women these days. Its pretty rare for guys to do it.
Dont disagree so when you find the one make sure you do the little things for a married man im sure you know haha
__________________
Behic2320 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:35 PM   #103
leonardo
SoCal HT5 [COTW 11/24/13]
 
leonardo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro SS / Ducati 1198s
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Orange County
Posts: 3,807
Quote:
Originally Posted by vroomapunk View Post
Thanks! Yeah man, opening the door is a killer with women these days. Its pretty rare for guys to do it.
only reason I do it because I dont want them to pull on it all the way thinking its a normal door and then screw up my vertical hinges but hey the ladies dont need to know my real reason for opening the door for them
__________________
leonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:40 PM   #104
Dtrimpi87
Banned
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS A6 & 2011 1LT/RS
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 3,853
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonardo View Post
only reason I do it because I dont want them to pull on it all the way thinking its a normal door and then screw up my vertical hinges but hey the ladies dont need to know my real reason for opening the door for them
Amen to that brother lol
Dtrimpi87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:48 PM   #105
Behic2320
SoCal HT5 COTW 4/21/13
 
Behic2320's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS/RS Supercharged LS3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sandy Eggo
Posts: 2,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonardo View Post
only reason I do it because I dont want them to pull on it all the way thinking its a normal door and then screw up my vertical hinges but hey the ladies dont need to know my real reason for opening the door for them
Hahaha its just funny when your in the awkward in between do I open the door for my buddy and protect the car or swallow or just pray they dont open it up to far and rip the fender or the hinge haha we all have had our run ins with that haha
__________________
Behic2320 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:48 PM   #106
Behic2320
SoCal HT5 COTW 4/21/13
 
Behic2320's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS/RS Supercharged LS3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sandy Eggo
Posts: 2,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtrimpi87 View Post
Amen to that brother lol
Dude start a build thread already for that badass car of yours those headlights look killer dude
__________________
Behic2320 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:53 PM   #107
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012
 
pierre777's Avatar
 
Drives: Cyber Bullet
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: lebanon
Posts: 4,574
Send a message via Skype™ to pierre777
The VDI hinges are durable and the best quality in the market so no worries of busted hinges there that's why they're so expensive.
__________________
pierre777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 03:19 PM   #108
Behic2320
SoCal HT5 COTW 4/21/13
 
Behic2320's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS/RS Supercharged LS3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sandy Eggo
Posts: 2,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre777 View Post
The VDI hinges are durable and the best quality in the market so no worries of busted hinges there that's why they're so expensive.
sweet what about my fender though haha jk
__________________
Behic2320 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 05:09 PM   #109
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012
 
pierre777's Avatar
 
Drives: Cyber Bullet
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: lebanon
Posts: 4,574
Send a message via Skype™ to pierre777
I cut some parts of the fender and now even if you over open the doors they won't touch the fenders
__________________
pierre777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 05:21 PM   #110
Behic2320
SoCal HT5 COTW 4/21/13
 
Behic2320's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS/RS Supercharged LS3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sandy Eggo
Posts: 2,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre777 View Post
I cut some parts of the fender and now even if you over open the doors they won't touch the fenders
Nice man thats a smart idea where, how, when, how much and everything did you do it that sounds like something perfect for when I get my new fenders
__________________
Behic2320 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 05:30 PM   #111
Dtrimpi87
Banned
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS A6 & 2011 1LT/RS
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 3,853
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behic2320 View Post
Dude start a build thread already for that badass car of yours those headlights look killer dude
Lol I have one, just havent updated it in a while. Its a couple pages back in the members journal section. The headlights are in there.
Dtrimpi87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 05:33 PM   #112
Behic2320
SoCal HT5 COTW 4/21/13
 
Behic2320's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS/RS Supercharged LS3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sandy Eggo
Posts: 2,692
Dude haha get er done haha im bumping that back up to the first page, just searched through 10 pages did I miss it whats the link????
__________________

Last edited by Behic2320; 01-14-2013 at 06:34 PM.
Behic2320 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 07:50 PM   #113
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN
 
RED DEMON SS's Avatar
 
Drives: RED DEMON!
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: PNW MISFIT
Posts: 8,363
Bumped his thread to the top for you!
__________________
RED DEMON SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:40 PM   #114
Dtrimpi87
Banned
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS A6 & 2011 1LT/RS
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 3,853
Quote:
Originally Posted by RED DEMON SS View Post
Bumped his thread to the top for you!
Damn you that means I have to update it!
Dtrimpi87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 12:23 AM   #115
Behic2320
SoCal HT5 COTW 4/21/13
 
Behic2320's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS/RS Supercharged LS3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sandy Eggo
Posts: 2,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtrimpi87 View Post
Damn you that means I have to update it!
Haha get it done brotha
__________________
Behic2320 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 11:00 AM   #116
leonardo
SoCal HT5 [COTW 11/24/13]
 
leonardo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro SS / Ducati 1198s
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Orange County
Posts: 3,807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtrimpi87 View Post
Amen to that brother lol


Quote:
Originally Posted by Behic2320 View Post
Hahaha its just funny when your in the awkward in between do I open the door for my buddy and protect the car or swallow or just pray they dont open it up to far and rip the fender or the hinge haha we all have had our run ins with that haha
for my buddies I always let them know careful with my door or its ass beating time

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre777 View Post
The VDI hinges are durable and the best quality in the market so no worries of busted hinges there that's why they're so expensive.
yes they are durable but you should see the way some of these ladies use to yank the shit out of the door , thats when I started opening the door for them
__________________
leonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 04:35 PM   #117
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012
 
pierre777's Avatar
 
Drives: Cyber Bullet
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: lebanon
Posts: 4,574
Send a message via Skype™ to pierre777
Yeah that way they'll think your a real sweetheart gentelman kind of guy
__________________
pierre777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 08:29 PM   #118
Behic2320
SoCal HT5 COTW 4/21/13
 
Behic2320's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS/RS Supercharged LS3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sandy Eggo
Posts: 2,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre777 View Post
Yeah that way they'll think your a real sweetheart gentelman kind of guy
Haha see Pierre has got it down he understands
__________________
Behic2320 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 09:17 PM   #119
SSMKNU2

 
SSMKNU2's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 2SS/RS
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Central IL
Posts: 812
Sweet lookin ride man. Front end looks wicked. Have you thought about blacking out the grill? Kinda looks out of place to me. That would be the only thing I would change.
__________________
SSMKNU2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 09:37 PM   #120
TCAT
SoCal HT5: [COTW 8/15/11]
 
TCAT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS SW LS3 T76 Turbocharged
Join Date: May 2011
Location: On Earth
Posts: 5,563
Can't wait to see the side skirts on man! As a heads up, my shop had to really work hard to get them to fit right. Out of the box, they weren't good unfortunately. However, this was over a year ago, so I had an earlier mold if they changed it by now. Yours may completely be A-okay and hopefully yours will. My painter also painted them well, and the paint doesn't seem to adhere very well to the side skirts. It was okay until about 6 months ago. If I had to do it all over again, I would buy some 3D Carbon side skirts. They fit like a glove and need minimal prep out of the box.
__________________
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 10:22 PM   #121
Behic2320
SoCal HT5 COTW 4/21/13
 
Behic2320's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS/RS Supercharged LS3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sandy Eggo
Posts: 2,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
Can't wait to see the side skirts on man! As a heads up, my shop had to really work hard to get them to fit right. Out of the box, they weren't good unfortunately. However, this was over a year ago, so I had an earlier mold if they changed it by now. Yours may completely be A-okay and hopefully yours will. My painter also painted them well, and the paint doesn't seem to adhere very well to the side skirts. It was okay until about 6 months ago. If I had to do it all over again, I would buy some 3D Carbon side skirts. They fit like a glove and need minimal prep out of the box.
Yea man well hopefully the fixed the hick ups its a little late now they're already being made hahaha but yea I already had my razzi side skirts and just didn't go well with my theme and I always liked those they're just super expensive but I finally pulled the trigger hopefully the come out well
__________________
Behic2320 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 10:23 PM   #122
Behic2320
SoCal HT5 COTW 4/21/13
 
Behic2320's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS/RS Supercharged LS3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sandy Eggo
Posts: 2,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSMKNU2 View Post
Sweet lookin ride man. Front end looks wicked. Have you thought about blacking out the grill? Kinda looks out of place to me. That would be the only thing I would change.
Yea I thought about it but it was just too much black I actually like the white on the black it makes the grille really POP but thanks for the input and compliments boss man
__________________
Behic2320 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 04:13 PM   #123
MackMan
Camaro CRAZY
 
MackMan's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Winchester, KY
Posts: 2,984
This is what your car reminds me of. Evil, yet beautiful haha. Just need some blue halos
__________________
MackMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 04:14 PM   #124
Richy_Rich
FAVOR
 
Richy_Rich's Avatar
 
Drives: Many Different Rides
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: GA
Posts: 784
2010 steering wheel and dash vents are much better than current builds.
__________________
Please be kind when you drive; thank you.
Richy_Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 04:29 PM   #125
vroomapunk
[COTW 5/12/14]
 
vroomapunk's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 CRT NF Cammed 2SS/RS
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
Posts: 5,492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richy_Rich View Post
2010 steering wheel and dash vents are much better than current builds.
I disagree
__________________
vroomapunk is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
camaro of the week

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.