Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Audio / Visual / Electronics/ Gauges / Nav

Audio / Visual / Electronics/ Gauges / Nav Audio / Visual / Electronics/ Gauges / Nav

View our official forum sponsors list.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2012, 10:34 AM   #1
patrickt



 
patrickt's Avatar
 
Drives: still saving!
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: boyertown, pa
Posts: 5,941
Holiday Mega Blowout Sale at GMpartshouse.com

Happy Holidays to everyone from your friends at GMpartshouse.com. We hope you all have a very safe, happy holiday season and a very prosperous new year. This has been a great year for us ever increasing our buying power with GM. Because of this we have been able to push the factory for some additional discounts to pass on to you all this holiday season. With that said as our holiday gift you here is our holiday GM Accessory Super Specials

To order please give us a call, shoot me an email or you can click the link below each item to be taken directly to it in our Camaro catalog

Interior

Ambient light kits
Cup holder and footwell kit $299.99
Cup holder only $229.99
http://store.gmpartshouse.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=MorePartInfo&PartID=975640&siteid =214638&catalogid=7587



Storage

GM Accessory Car Covers

Indoor Car covers
Black w/ Camaro logo $229.99
Black w/ ZL1 logo $256.99
Red w/ Camaro logo $229.99
Silver w/ Camaro logo $229.99
http://store.gmpartshouse.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=MorePartInfo&PartID=864830&siteid =214638&catalogid=7587

Outdoor Car covers - Coupe
Red w/ Black stripes and Camaro logo $247.99
Gray w/ Black stripes and Camaro logo $247.99
Gray w/ ZL1 logo $282.99
Red w/ ZL1 logo $282.99
http://store.gmpartshouse.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=MorePartInfo&PartID=864830&siteid =214638&catalogid=7587

Outdoor Car covers – Convertible
Gray w/ Black stripes and Camaro logo $247.99
Red w/ Black stripes and Camaro logo $247.99
Gray w/ ZL1 logo $282.99
Red w/ ZL1 logo $282.99
http://store.gmpartshouse.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=MorePartInfo&PartID=864830&siteid =214638&catalogid=7587



Blade Dovetail Spoiler $408.99
Available in:
Black
Blue Ray
Crystal Red Metallic
Inferno Orange
Rally Yellow
Silver Ice Metallic
Summit White
Victory Red
Ashen Gray
Carbon Flash
http://store.gmpartshouse.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=MorePartInfo&PartID=956966&siteid =214638&catalogid=7587

High Wing Spoiler $373.99
Available in:
Black
Blue Ray
Crystal Red Metallic
Inferno Orange
Rally Yellow
Silver Ice Metallic
Summit White
Victory Red
Ashen Gray
Carbon Flash
http://store.gmpartshouse.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=MorePartInfo&PartID=975658&siteid =214638&catalogid=7587

GM Painted GFX Kits for SS and V6 $1599.00
Available in:
Black
Blue Ray
Crystal Red Metallic
Inferno Orange
Rally Yellow
Silver Ice Metallic
Summit White
Victory Red
Ashen Gray
http://store.gmpartshouse.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=MorePartInfo&PartID=864825&siteid =214638&catalogid=7587


GM Accessory Splash Guards $142.99
Available in:
Black
Crystal Red Metallic
Inferno Orange
Rally Yellow
Silver Ice Metallic
Summit White
Victory Red
Ashen Gray
http://store.gmpartshouse.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=MorePartInfo&PartID=864826&siteid =214638&catalogid=7587
__________________
Patrick Trageser
CULTRAG Performance
www.cultragfactoryparts.com
patrick@cultragperformance.com
1-484-949-2099
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:47 AM   #2
Cruz'n 45th
 
Cruz'n 45th's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 45th Anniversary 2LT
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: F'burg, VA
Posts: 67
Price for Carbon Flash Metallic Heritage Grill


Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
Happy Holidays to everyone from your friends at GMpartshouse.com. We hope you all have a very safe, happy holiday season and a very prosperous new year. This has been a great year for us ever increasing our buying power with GM. Because of this we have been able to push the factory for some additional discounts to pass on to you all this holiday season. With that said as our holiday gift you here is our holiday GM Accessory Super Specials


To order please give us a call, shoot me an email or you can click the link below each item to be taken directly to it in our Camaro catalog

Interior

Ambient light kits
Cup holder and footwell kit $299.99
Cup holder only $229.99
http://store.gmpartshouse.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=MorePartInfo&PartID=975640&siteid =214638&catalogid=7587



Storage

GM Accessory Car Covers

Indoor Car covers
Black w/ Camaro logo $229.99
Black w/ ZL1 logo $256.99
Red w/ Camaro logo $229.99
Silver w/ Camaro logo $229.99
http://store.gmpartshouse.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=MorePartInfo&PartID=864830&siteid =214638&catalogid=7587

Outdoor Car covers - Coupe
Red w/ Black stripes and Camaro logo $247.99
Gray w/ Black stripes and Camaro logo $247.99
Gray w/ ZL1 logo $282.99
Red w/ ZL1 logo $282.99
http://store.gmpartshouse.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=MorePartInfo&PartID=864830&siteid =214638&catalogid=7587

Outdoor Car covers – Convertible
Gray w/ Black stripes and Camaro logo $247.99
Red w/ Black stripes and Camaro logo $247.99
Gray w/ ZL1 logo $282.99
Red w/ ZL1 logo $282.99
http://store.gmpartshouse.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=MorePartInfo&PartID=864830&siteid =214638&catalogid=7587


Exterior


Blade Dovetail Spoiler $408.99
Available in:
Black
Blue Ray
Crystal Red Metallic
Inferno Orange
Rally Yellow
Silver Ice Metallic
Summit White
Victory Red
Ashen Gray
Carbon Flash
http://store.gmpartshouse.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=MorePartInfo&PartID=956966&siteid =214638&catalogid=7587

High Wing Spoiler $373.99
Available in:
Black
Blue Ray
Crystal Red Metallic
Inferno Orange
Rally Yellow
Silver Ice Metallic
Summit White
Victory Red
Ashen Gray
Carbon Flash
http://store.gmpartshouse.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=MorePartInfo&PartID=975658&siteid =214638&catalogid=7587

GM Painted GFX Kits for SS and V6 $1599.00
Available in:
Black
Blue Ray
Crystal Red Metallic
Inferno Orange
Rally Yellow
Silver Ice Metallic
Summit White
Victory Red
Ashen Gray
http://store.gmpartshouse.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=MorePartInfo&PartID=864825&siteid =214638&catalogid=7587


GM Accessory Splash Guards $142.99
Available in:
Black
Crystal Red Metallic
Inferno Orange
Rally Yellow
Silver Ice Metallic
Summit White
Victory Red
Ashen Gray

http://store.gmpartshouse.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=MorePartInfo&PartID=864826&siteid =214638&catalogid=7587
Cruz'n 45th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:09 PM   #3
patrickt



 
patrickt's Avatar
 
Drives: still saving!
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: boyertown, pa
Posts: 5,941
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruz'n 45th View Post
Price for Carbon Flash Metallic Heritage Grill
They are 329.98 and can be ordered here
http://store.gmpartshouse.com/partlo...catalogid=7587
__________________
Patrick Trageser
CULTRAG Performance
www.cultragfactoryparts.com
patrick@cultragperformance.com
1-484-949-2099
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:25 AM   #4
patrickt



 
patrickt's Avatar
 
Drives: still saving!
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: boyertown, pa
Posts: 5,941
place your order today
__________________
Patrick Trageser
CULTRAG Performance
www.cultragfactoryparts.com
patrick@cultragperformance.com
1-484-949-2099
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:53 PM   #5
patrickt



 
patrickt's Avatar
 
Drives: still saving!
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: boyertown, pa
Posts: 5,941
place your order today
__________________
Patrick Trageser
CULTRAG Performance
www.cultragfactoryparts.com
patrick@cultragperformance.com
1-484-949-2099
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 02:59 PM   #6
BiG_TiMe
My build thread is dope.
 
BiG_TiMe's Avatar
 
Drives: Makayla
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Chino Hills, CA
Posts: 2,855
would you happen to have a sale on the key fobs with remote start?
__________________
BiG_TiMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 10:15 PM   #7
patrickt



 
patrickt's Avatar
 
Drives: still saving!
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: boyertown, pa
Posts: 5,941
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG_TiMe View Post
would you happen to have a sale on the key fobs with remote start?
we do not sorry since we can not cut them, you would have to order them precut from your dealer
__________________
Patrick Trageser
CULTRAG Performance
www.cultragfactoryparts.com
patrick@cultragperformance.com
1-484-949-2099
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:24 AM   #8
ActNup NY


 
ActNup NY's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 1LT Black Camaro
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Queens, NYC
Posts: 2,280
Patrick do you sell the harness for the gauge cluster? If so, how much? 10977 thxs.
__________________
I'M SO FAR AHEAD OF MY TIME, I'M ABOUT TO PASS YOU TWICE..
ActNup NY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 01:11 PM   #9
patrickt



 
patrickt's Avatar
 
Drives: still saving!
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: boyertown, pa
Posts: 5,941
Quote:
Originally Posted by ActNup NY View Post
Patrick do you sell the harness for the gauge cluster? If so, how much? 10977 thxs.
yes we do you can email me at patrick@gmpartshouse.com
__________________
Patrick Trageser
CULTRAG Performance
www.cultragfactoryparts.com
patrick@cultragperformance.com
1-484-949-2099
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.