Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
sjm autoprod
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > ZL1 Parts


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2013, 08:57 PM   #18
01pewterz28
Camaro Junkie
 
01pewterz28's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2LT/RS,Born 9/14/09 @ 11:50:57
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Ocoee, FL
Posts: 8,121
Come on folks its what the market will pay if you want them bad enough you will pay if not wait.
__________________
2010 2LT/RS, 2001 Z/28, 2014 Impala 2LT
01pewterz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:54 PM   #19
Midnight Rat

 
Midnight Rat's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 SS 1LE
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: El Paso
Posts: 1,375
AllGMParts99. This guy told me he has two brand new sets in storage and still has yet to send pics or post pics. Got to watch out for scammers.
__________________
Midnight Rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:54 PM   #20
mlee
Charter Circle Member
 
mlee's Avatar
 
Drives: Number Twenty-Three
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Conroe, TX
Posts: 27,192
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01pewterz28 View Post
Come on folks its what the market will pay if you want them bad enough you will pay if not wait.
That's the hottest set of stock Camaro wheels out there.


My question is what is a non-CF hood? Painted CFI maybe..

If it's flat black I've got dibs.
__________________
.
mlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 11:08 PM   #21
TLSTWIN
Romans10:9-13
 
TLSTWIN's Avatar
 
Drives: /\yes, this is me/\
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Vermilion, Ohio
Posts: 3,933
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 1LE View Post
AllGMParts99. This guy told me he has two brand new sets in storage and still has yet to send pics or post pics. Got to watch out for scammers.
+1
__________________
R.I.P. http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=373249
Back Street Performance has done a great job with ALL my Performance & Suspension mods, highly recommend them (Rich@BSP) he's in my friends list. https://youtu.be/Lht8sKe1Maw
TLSTWIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:45 AM   #22
DZ28

 
DZ28's Avatar
 
Drives: IBM 2SS Camaro RS M6
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Milford, MI
Posts: 784
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 1LE View Post
AllGMParts99. This guy told me he has two brand new sets in storage and still has yet to send pics or post pics. Got to watch out for scammers.
I've traded a few emails as well with AllGMParts99; difference is he is about 20 miles from me so when and if we can agree on price it will be a cash and carry deal. I will report out to the C5 community when and if I do.....
__________________
IBM 2SSRS Camaro M6 w/beige leather, and sunroof... \LSR CAI, Pfadt sways, Eibach coilovers, Kooks 1-7/8's headers & hiflow cats, VMS 2.5 Cam kit, VMAX throttle body, JL Audio XD400/4, JL Audio door speakers, MGW shifter, IBM painted heritage grill, Sparks emblems, TechAFX heater bypass, FAST LSXr, BMR sub-frame connectors/Tunnel brace, DSS 1000 axles...
DZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:00 AM   #23
Cartie2010SS
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro Ss rs full bolt on's
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Farmington hills mi
Posts: 11
Ok just because I'm new here and have something u guys may be interested in does not mean I'm any type of scammer there Is no need. And I'm sorry for not responding sooner but reading some of these comments some of u guys are ridiculous if u can't afford my price or make a reasonable counter offer don't comment
Cartie2010SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:02 AM   #24
Cartie2010SS
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro Ss rs full bolt on's
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Farmington hills mi
Posts: 11
Wheels and tires 3200 with 90-95% tread
Cartie2010SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:19 AM   #25
Zeus95

 
Zeus95's Avatar
 
Drives: IOM 2010 - 2SS/RS
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Oak Forest - ILL
Posts: 1,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by DZ28 View Post
I've traded a few emails as well with AllGMParts99; difference is he is about 20 miles from me so when and if we can agree on price it will be a cash and carry deal. I will report out to the C5 community when and if I do.....
Keep us posted, he told me he will ahve 2 new sets in 2 weeks.
__________________
2010 2SS/RS IOM Upgrades: Fastlane CAI / SLP II Loudmouth axle back / V Max Ported TB / Kook's Step Long Tube Headers / High flow cats / Straightline Tune / BMR front & rear sway bars / Hotchkin End Links / Hurst Short Throw. LG ZR28 Wheels 1 of 2 sets made. Pfadt trailing arms / Diff Bushings & Sub Frame bushings / 1LE Axle & Hubs.
Zeus95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:36 AM   #26
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775
 
FINALLYSATISFIED's Avatar
 
Drives: '15 Challenger Hellcat
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 5,440
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartie2010SS View Post
Wheels and tires 3200 with 90-95% tread
Keep the price at $3200, they will sell. Alot of ppl think just because they sold at $2500 that is the going rate which is false. A member sold a set for $4000 so your price is perfect. For some reason people are thinking just because a replica/fake set sold for cheap the authentics should be the cheaper too, lol.

GLWS. They will sell...
FINALLYSATISFIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:07 AM   #27
glc55

 
glc55's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 ZL1 Black Camaro
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Norwalk CA
Posts: 1,035
Do you still have non carbon hood ? If so Pm w/ price and pictures. thxs Greg
__________________
[
glc55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:03 PM   #28
Midnight Rat

 
Midnight Rat's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 SS 1LE
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: El Paso
Posts: 1,375
He told me they were in his storage which he would have to go there and take pics that was two weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus95 View Post
Keep us posted, he told me he will ahve 2 new sets in 2 weeks.
__________________
Midnight Rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:04 PM   #29
Midnight Rat

 
Midnight Rat's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 SS 1LE
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: El Paso
Posts: 1,375
Do you have any pics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartie2010SS View Post
Ok just because I'm new here and have something u guys may be interested in does not mean I'm any type of scammer there Is no need. And I'm sorry for not responding sooner but reading some of these comments some of u guys are ridiculous if u can't afford my price or make a reasonable counter offer don't comment
__________________
Midnight Rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:08 PM   #30
Cartie2010SS
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro Ss rs full bolt on's
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Farmington hills mi
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by FINALLYSATISFIED View Post
Keep the price at $3200, they will sell. Alot of ppl think just because they sold at $2500 that is the going rate which is false. A member sold a set for $4000 so your price is perfect. For some reason people are thinking just because a replica/fake set sold for cheap the authentics should be the cheaper too, lol.

GLWS. They will sell...
thanks
Cartie2010SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:09 PM   #31
Cartie2010SS
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro Ss rs full bolt on's
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Farmington hills mi
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 1LE View Post
Do you have any pics
yes its just not working from my phone it keeps saying to post a url link
Cartie2010SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:55 PM   #32
rgjlawn
 
Drives: z06
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: ind.
Posts: 23
call 1-260-672-3515 about the wheels thanks rodney
rgjlawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 10:08 AM   #33
rgjlawn
 
Drives: z06
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: ind.
Posts: 23
call me please 260-348-4642 thanks Rodney from fort wayne,in.
rgjlawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 10:34 AM   #34
PhoenixZL1
Banned
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: MD
Posts: 299
ZL1 wheel's are darn expensive, and they sell for those high prices too. That's why I'm probably going to buy a set of replica's or get a set of SLP Redline's or something.
PhoenixZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.