|02-10-2013, 12:17 PM||#1|
Drives: 2010 1LT v6 Twin Turbo
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Geneva, Ohio
Vredestein Performance Tire Sale! 18",19",20",22" FREE S/H
Ohio Speed offers the perfect alternative to the PIRELLI P-Zero's. The Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta is the newest ace in the Ultra High Performance (UHP) segment. The Sessanta is based on the strong points of the Ultrac series and has been optimized even further to give very good steering and handling characteristics. Giugiaro Design has given the Ultrac Sessanta an innovation design, with a line pattern that clearly shows that performance comes first. The name Sessanta refers to the sixty years of Vredestein’s existence in Enschede. In tribute to Vredestein’s unique collaborative partnership with Giugiaro Design, “sixty” will be written in Italian: Sessanta.
Parametric design – from the drawing board to the shelf
The Ultrac Sessanta is designed parametically. This means that the tread construction, shape and contours are optimized for every size using mathematical formulae based on design parameters. Each size of the Ultrac Sessanta therefore offers maximum design quality.
Features / Benefits:
· Innovative design and sophisticated line pattern – Good performance and unique appearance
· Parametric design – Optimal design quality: profile, construction, design and contours selected according to mathematical formulae for each size.
· Sophisticated Longitudinal Design (SLD) – Thanks to this ingenious design, the Ultrac Sessanta is asymmetrical but its performance is not directional. This makes the tire exceptionally quiet.
· Handling Tuned Tread Compound (HTTC) – Extremely high tracking power, allowing faster cornering measured correction of the car is possible on bents.
· HTS+ (Handling Tuned Sidewall) principal with robust outer shoulders and sturdy sidewalls – Very direct steering feel Optimal contact with the road surface
· Two rayon carcass layers make the tire stable and sturdy during handling – Maximum resistance to lateral forces; The car stays more controllable in the most critical situations.