Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2013, 05:59 PM   #15
SlyJester7
SoCal HT5 *COTW 8/26/13*
 
SlyJester7's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: So Cal
Posts: 1,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behic2320 View Post
Looks sweet man white and black looks killer we have a lot of the same taste in mods
Thank you! Yea we do! Your car is looking sweet! I have been keeping my mods pretty under wraps but i couldnt hold out anymore. This weekend should be a major unveiling with what I have gotten. haha stay tuned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic656 View Post
I like the rear badge. Very unique
Thanx! Yea not a lot of people have done it. . . I love it!
__________________
SlyJester7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 06:04 PM   #16
TCAT


 
TCAT's Avatar
 
Drives: Has Wheels
Join Date: May 2011
Location: On Earth
Posts: 5,562
Excellent! I'm psyched you started a build thread. That'a boy! It looks amazing!
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 06:14 PM   #17
SlyJester7
SoCal HT5 *COTW 8/26/13*
 
SlyJester7's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: So Cal
Posts: 1,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
Excellent! I'm psyched you started a build thread. That'a boy! It looks amazing!
Thanx Brotha!! I was holding out on doing this till I had more mods but I figured I was just being lazy haha. You have been the one kept up to date with my plans/ideas lately
__________________
SlyJester7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 06:19 PM   #18
TCAT


 
TCAT's Avatar
 
Drives: Has Wheels
Join Date: May 2011
Location: On Earth
Posts: 5,562
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyJester7 View Post
Thanx Brotha!! I was holding out on doing this till I had more mods but I figured I was just being lazy haha. You have been the one kept up to date with my plans/ideas lately
And damn good mods/plans they are . I can't wait to see pictures of it!
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 06:37 PM   #19
SlyJester7
SoCal HT5 *COTW 8/26/13*
 
SlyJester7's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: So Cal
Posts: 1,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
And damn good mods/plans they are . I can't wait to see pictures of it!
Pictures of it?? HA! u live so close we need to do a car show / dinner meet one of these nights. You, Andy, Me and whoever else wants to join in.
__________________
SlyJester7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 09:55 PM   #20
Ivan @ Southwest Speed
 
Ivan @ Southwest Speed's Avatar
 
Drives: '15 Z06, '01 NBM SS, '97 SS
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Rio Rancho, NM
Posts: 12,193
I like....this is clean.

Ivan
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 02:15 PM   #21
SlyJester7
SoCal HT5 *COTW 8/26/13*
 
SlyJester7's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: So Cal
Posts: 1,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan @ Southwest Speed View Post
I like....this is clean.

Ivan
Thanx brotha! Just wait this is only the beginning!
__________________
SlyJester7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 06:25 PM   #22
SlyJester7
SoCal HT5 *COTW 8/26/13*
 
SlyJester7's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: So Cal
Posts: 1,053
Look what showed up at my door step all alone with no where to go!!!! So I took them in out of the kindness of my heart and gave them a home. Will post pictures later
Attached Images
 
__________________
SlyJester7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 08:07 PM   #23
Behic2320
SoCal HT5 COTW 4/21/13
 
Behic2320's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS/RS Blown & Cammed LS3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sandy Eggo
Posts: 3,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyJester7 View Post
Look what showed up at my door step all alone with no where to go!!!! So I took them in out of the kindness of my heart and gave them a home. Will post pictures later
That's sweet looking forward to seeing them on your ride
__________________
Behic2320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 08:41 PM   #24
PYROLYSIS
Remember the Charleston 9
 
PYROLYSIS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2004 KME PREDATOR, 2014 2SS/RS/1LE
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Summerv1LE SC
Posts: 5,264
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyJester7 View Post
Look what showed up at my door step all alone with no where to go!!!! So I took them in out of the kindness of my heart and gave them a home. Will post pictures later
Very nice. Like what you've done so far.
__________________
BRING BACK THE B4C POLICE CAMARO!
2002 V-6 5 speed rally red (current camaro) Also driven:1992 Z-28 305 auto Red w/ black stripes (anniversary), 2001 V-6 auto light pewter metallic,1991 RS V-6 auto Black
PYROLYSIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 01:57 PM   #25
SlyJester7
SoCal HT5 *COTW 8/26/13*
 
SlyJester7's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: So Cal
Posts: 1,053
So I received the ZL1 rims but as I was opening them 2/4 have been damaged from shipping. One rim is just the paint but the other actually feels like its been gouged. I was planning on installing them today but if I proceed with the claim it will be a long headache scenario. They want to take the two damaged rims and re ship them back to the seller. So to avoid further damage of being shipped back and forth the seller has to go in and fill out a form giving me ownership. I assume from there they still have to pick up the damaged rims take them to their inspection location then IF they don't weasel their way out of it, get multiple quotes on having the rims repaired then pay out.

Half of me wants to say screw that whole process and just touch it up but I would rather not cut corners when it comes to my camaro.
__________________
SlyJester7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 02:07 PM   #26
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012
 
pierre777's Avatar
 
Drives: Cyber Bullet
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: lebanon
Posts: 4,583
Send a message via Skype™ to pierre777
How bad are we talking about ? Any pics of the damaged rims?
__________________
pierre777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 02:11 PM   #27
vroomapunk
[COTW 5/12/14]
 
vroomapunk's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 CRT NF Cammed 2SS/RS
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NOLA
Posts: 6,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyJester7 View Post
So I received the ZL1 rims but as I was opening them 2/4 have been damaged from shipping. One rim is just the paint but the other actually feels like its been gouged. I was planning on installing them today but if I proceed with the claim it will be a long headache scenario. They want to take the two damaged rims and re ship them back to the seller. So to avoid further damage of being shipped back and forth the seller has to go in and fill out a form giving me ownership. I assume from there they still have to pick up the damaged rims take them to their inspection location then IF they don't weasel their way out of it, get multiple quotes on having the rims repaired then pay out.

Half of me wants to say screw that whole process and just touch it up but I would rather not cut corners when it comes to my camaro.

Ugh, that sucks. Are they GM or aftermarket? I would definitely send them back, look really close on the other 2 and make sure while you are already shipping them.
__________________
vroomapunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 02:14 PM   #28
SlyJester7
SoCal HT5 *COTW 8/26/13*
 
SlyJester7's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: So Cal
Posts: 1,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre777 View Post
How bad are we talking about ? Any pics of the damaged rims?
Here they are.
Attached Images
  
__________________
SlyJester7 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
beast, black and white, camaro, ssx, track

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.