Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 02-13-2013, 01:10 PM   #659
Kronix
NJ/SoCal HT5 COTW 3/25/12

Drives: 2015 Z06/14 C7/08 Z06/07 Tahoe Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickasswelch69 View Post
Alright! I shall be adding the Luxury Liner pro to my list!
You won't regret it lil bro, always here to help

Built by Late Model Racecraft
Fastest C7 in Tri-State 10.13 @ 134mph
7/26/14 Corvette Challenge Raceway Park, E-Town, NJ
Kronix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 09:09 AM   #660
Baylor16

Drives: 06' 350z 6M, Future: 13' VR 1le 6M
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronix View Post
Thanks for the ringing endorsement Solo I once CMS gets a little caught up, they'll be a picture up on the site and the ability to get a similar package. Once thing about Ryne @ CMS, he's extremely thorough and everything must be perfect before he lets me pick her up, we're just waiting on one more part that's being delivered today.

I've learned over the past 14 months that building a custom, one off takes a lot of time, patience, and the understanding that "bolts right up to stock" really means modifications needed!

That's right brotha, at least you can say the Ravens contributed to your build!!

I was there Monday checking stuff out & saw your whip, looking good bro! Team Antidote knows their shit & they're good people, I wish there were more shops like them with the same work ethics. I'm proud to have my whips part of Team Antidote!

You ain't seen nothing yet P, BIG changes are happening as I write this! Here's some sneak pics, the first one is the Hoe with the new Iron Bull bumper & Oracle lights. Then the other 2 pics, well lets just say that we're playing Dr. Frankenstien and they'll be a little bit of the Matte Military Green Escalade & the Matte Black Hood from the burgundy Tahoe when the Hoe is finished. Plus since we'll be taking both cars to SEMA this year for Team Antidote, Jake wanted to do some upgrades to my sound system and make a custom fiberglass sub enclosure......Sucks not having either car right now, but should have both by the weekend. I'm offering a case of wine to the shop that's done first!
Oh.My.God I can't wait to see the final result. That matte green is going to be SICK. I think when its finished you should incorporate it in your sig.
Baylor16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 02:44 PM   #661
Kronix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylor16 View Post
Oh.My.God I can't wait to see the final result. That matte green is going to be SICK. I think when its finished you should incorporate it in your sig.
Good idea Reed, I'll have to have my personal sig maker do a little tweaking and throw the Hoe in there also, since they're both

I was going to say the wait's killing me since I don't have either of my whips, but I'm so used to waiting with the Camaro build, that I know it's just part of the game. Better to be done right the first time! The bad thing is I'm starting to think of more mods

Here's the new Iron Bull front bumper with Oracle lighting mounted up.
Attached Images

Old 02-16-2013, 04:45 PM   #662
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012

Drives: Cyber Bullet
Send a message via Skype™ to pierre777
Damn J more mods ?I think you should take it easy and enjoy your beast for a while and have some fun with it
Old 02-16-2013, 04:55 PM   #663
SolomonAKOO

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre777 View Post
Damn J more mods ?I think you should take it easy and enjoy your beast for a while and have some fun with it
Haha I don't think he knows what take it easy means!
Old 02-17-2013, 08:56 PM   #664
Kronix

Quote:
Ok, so now I know what a junkie feels like P You have to remember, my builder, Cunningham Motorsports is 80 miles away, so I didn't want to keep driving it there, then getting a rental car every time I wanted to add something mechanical. So I figured just do it in one shot, like I did with the rear end. That's all buttoned up now and we're just doing some additions to the suspension. Ryne of CMS said that his dyno is really stingy on big HP cars, and he said it's right around 700 rwhp or 825 hp to the crank. So I just want to make sure everything is perfect & I take every precaution possible.

Believe me, now with both whips getting work done on them and I look at my empty garage and just see a Dodge Challenger in the driveway next to the wife's car, it makes me sick ....A Dodge! I'm 4 Life!

Besides the next few mods are cosmetic anyway And I think you'll approve brotha

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolomonAKOO View Post
Haha I don't think he knows what take it easy means!
Go BIG or Go Home, right Solo!! Without my cars I have too much time to read mags, surf the web and say hmmmm, I think I'll do that. I'm lucky to have a wife that doesn't care what I do to them......Except for when I bought the Camaro for my birthday, and she asked why we didn't discuss it...I used the old, well I just sold my boat and needed a new toy line

Ok so this mod only cost $35, powder coated metal license plate frame with engraved lettering. It'll be the last thing most people will see
Attached Images

Old 02-17-2013, 08:59 PM   #665
Tribute

Drives: 2012 SLP ZL770 #17 (Hugger Orange)
Quote:
Ok, so now I know what a junkie feels like P You have to remember, my builder, Cunningham Motorsports is 80 miles away, so I didn't want to keep driving it there, then getting a rental car every time I wanted to add something mechanical. So I figured just do it in one shot, like I did with the rear end. That's all buttoned up now and we're just doing some additions to the suspension. Ryne of CMS said that his dyno is really stingy on big HP cars, and he said it's right around 700 rwhp or 825 hp to the crank. So I just want to make sure everything is perfect & I take every precaution possible.

Believe me, now with both whips getting work done on them and I look at my empty garage and just see a Dodge Challenger in the driveway next to the wife's car, it makes me sick ....A Dodge! I'm 4 Life!

Besides the next few mods are cosmetic anyway And I think you'll approve brotha

Go BIG or Go Home, right Solo!! Without my cars I have too much time to read mags, surf the web and say hmmmm, I think I'll do that. I'm lucky to have a wife that doesn't care what I do to them......Except for when I bought the Camaro for my birthday, and she asked why we didn't discuss it...I used the old, well I just sold my boat and needed a new toy line

Ok so this mod only cost $35, powder coated metal license plate frame with engraved lettering. It'll be the last thing most people will see
Hilarious!!
Old 02-17-2013, 09:25 PM   #666
SolomonAKOO

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
Quote:

Lol that's funny shit! Yeah I'm pretty much the same I sit around and think of all the stuff I want to get and my wife is pretty understanding as well but I'm just nôt falling into money like you haha but ill slowly get to where I want to be. Sweet bracket by the way!
Old 02-17-2013, 11:01 PM   #667
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012

Drives: Cyber Bullet
Send a message via Skype™ to pierre777
Hahahahaha good one J I love it .
Old 02-18-2013, 03:14 PM   #668
Mike2ss
Airborne Pathfinder

Drives: Camaro ZL575
great build forum, love the mods.
Old 02-18-2013, 07:12 PM   #669
aquablueL99
Jackson's COTW

Drives: 1968 Camaro & 2010 Camaro 2SS

I like it John. One of the neatest mods to date...I can only imagine the look on their face....and just let them try!!...

I would have to think twice if I saw THAT ahead of me!!

Kurt ABL99...
Attached Images

Old 02-18-2013, 07:59 PM   #670
Tribute

You know... If Zombies ever take over, I call shotgun in the Hoe!
Old 02-19-2013, 08:20 PM   #671
Kronix

Quote:
Hahahahaha good one J I love it .
I knew you'd dig it Pierre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike2ss View Post
great build forum, love the mods.
Thanks Mike, I see you're a SLP guy also, nice ride brotha! Glad you enjoyed reading my thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquablueL99 View Post

I like it John. One of the neatest mods to date...I can only imagine the look on their face....and just let them try!!...

I would have to think twice if I saw THAT ahead of me!!

Kurt ABL99...
Kurt, it's cool & it's probably my cheapest mod, have to love that!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeko View Post
You know... If Zombies ever take over, I call shotgun in the Hoe!
You got it bro I already have my Bug Out bags ready & about 10,000 rounds of .40 cal & 5,000 rds of 9mm. Let's ROCK!!!! Just need some machine gun turrets on the roof!

Speaking of the Hoe, it's ready & I'm picking up tomorrow, so should have plenty of pics, then I pick up the Camaro Thursday, so everything should be back home by the weekend and it'll feel like I have 2 new cars! Plenty of pics to come.

Here's a teaser...
Attached Images

Old 02-19-2013, 08:22 PM   #672
Tribute

Zombieland... Piece of cake! It'll be nice to have the rides back. You still making back east this summer?

Tags
car of the week, cunningham motorsports, magnuson supercharger, pedders, zlx