Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Detroit Speed
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Forced Induction

Forced Induction Items relating to superchargers / turbos / nitrous

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 01-22-2013, 01:47 PM   #1
Matt @ FSP
Florida Speed & Power

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Introductory Free Shipping - Active Interchiller Superchiller Kits

Active Interchiller Superchiller Kits

A lot of development went into the 2 CNC adapters used on the first Camaro Super Chiller. One is simply a return for Freon while the other is revolutionary adapter that provides Freon for Super Chiller as well as cabin off feature of competition mode. This is a fully bolt on solution no cutting or welding of AC lines or hoses. No cutting of car body only some black plastic trim that was probably already trimmed for front heat exchanger. We are particularly proud of performance and fitment of this complete kit. Very stealth like with only one visible aluminum line once installed. Special CNC mount for competition switch requires no cutting or drilling holes in dash yet is convenient location and hidden at same time. I canít express how much time went into dialing this kit in it is obviously our current flagship product with many satisfied customers on the street. Estimated install time 4hrs on a lift. Less for experienced tech.

The AI Super Chiller system is guaranteed to lower ICWT 50deg with ICWT running around 32 to 55deg depending on conditions.

The Super Chiller uses the cars AC system to refrigerate the coolant used in water to air intercoolers same way a water fountain makes cold water. The Super Chiller automatically bypasses the original heat exchanger when AC is on with AC off it automatically uses original heat exchanger so there is nothing for driver to do. Competition model has a switch in cabin to turn off Freon to cabin AC so there is no condensation to drip from car there is also an LED to show when in competition mode. Personally I donít recommend for road racing, as I donít think cycling AC compressor that much is good idea or having compressor stay on would over RPM reducing life of compressor.

This is a complete kit with nothing extra to buy except Freon and AC oil for installation. No cutting of main body with only a couple mounting holes to drill and trim some plastic parts. Installed system requires only 5-6oz's additional Freon. Any competent AC technician can do the install. Super Chiller kit cary a 1yr limited warranty and if installed by approved AI installer installation caries a 1 yr warranty also. Any one that can do there own AC work can install this after Freon is captured by approved machine then after installation is finished return to technician to vacuum system and charge with measured amount of Pag 150 oil and Freon 134A.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Street Version $799

Competition Version $899

FREE SHIPPING

**Please allow 1-2 business weeks for shipping as every kit is made custom to your specific needs**

You can PM me, or call us 941-756-RACE for ordering or technical information.
Attached Images

Deals On All Our Product Lines: Driveshaft Shop, East Coast Supercharging, Pfadt Race Engineering, Corsa Exhaust, Borla Exhaust, BMR Suspension, Stoptech Brakes, Hawk Pads, AEM, Autometer, Seibon Carbon, HPTuners, And More!!!
Matt @ FSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:14 PM   #2
Matt @ FSP
Florida Speed & Power

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
f s p

Deals On All Our Product Lines: Driveshaft Shop, East Coast Supercharging, Pfadt Race Engineering, Corsa Exhaust, Borla Exhaust, BMR Suspension, Stoptech Brakes, Hawk Pads, AEM, Autometer, Seibon Carbon, HPTuners, And More!!!
Matt @ FSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 05:59 PM   #3
TrekGTO

Drives: 05 GTO / JETTA TDI
Florida Speed & Power is an Authorized Dealer / Installer for Active Interchiller.
Matt is doing my Tuning and will be Dyno Testing Super Chillers for me. Matt & Rodney are great to deal with and have already hooked me up with some manufacturing I need. We had a display and my Super Chilled GTO on display at his Camaro Dyno Day couple weeks ago.

ORIGINAL SUPER CHILLER Since 09
ACTIVE INTERCHILLER.com
FACEBOOK
TrekGTO is offline   Reply With Quote