Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

ModBargains
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences Share review & feedback on vendors and sellers

Old 02-17-2013, 10:55 AM   #26
mr_honez
Wifey Lover

Drives: 2013 Crystal Red 2LT/RS
Bought all my stuff from Ofer, (Gen5DIY) and couldn't be happier. I have no need to go to another vendor.
Old 02-17-2013, 11:09 AM   #27
kjkjr27
COTW 9/16/13

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Camaro IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_honez View Post
Bought all my stuff from Ofer, (Gen5DIY) and couldn't be happier. I have no need to go to another vendor.
When my AAC ones fail I'll most likely do the same
Old 02-17-2013, 02:43 PM   #28
Lil' Nasty
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: Supercharged V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjkjr27 View Post
When my AAC ones fail I'll most likely do the same
Sounds like you're a glass half empty kind of guy but seriously, I don't blame you when I was taking all my AAC stuff out to replace (I.E. license plate led's, passenger side footwell lighting) my dome light started to flicker
I'm not worried about my sidemarkers but I'm buying my stuff from somewhere else from now on
Old 02-17-2013, 03:02 PM   #29
Muscle SS
All blackkk

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjkjr27 View Post
I bought those from Amazon awhile ago and the passenger side one already went out. I then ordered these AAC ones as replacements (not knowing the problems with AAC, order my footweels from them and they still work good) I haven't gotten a chance to replace the bulbs I got from Amazon because for one I want to replace both with the AAC ones but in order to do that I would have to jack up my car and take off my driver side front tire since my scoop and w/w are blocking the driver side DRL. Actually now that I think of it I may just repalce the passenger side one, hopefully there isn't that drastic of a diff in color? Doubt people will notice the slight difference in the actual bulb when they are off.
So far, the only 2 LED item I've ordered from vendors on this site either arrived not working or failed within a year. I strictly order any and all LED products for significantly cheaper from china on eBay, and have not had a single one of those be of lesser quality light or burn out.
Old 02-18-2013, 10:33 AM   #30
kjkjr27
COTW 9/16/13

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Camaro IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil' Nasty View Post
Sounds like you're a glass half empty kind of guy but seriously, I don't blame you when I was taking all my AAC stuff out to replace (I.E. license plate led's, passenger side footwell lighting) my dome light started to flicker
I'm not worried about my sidemarkers but I'm buying my stuff from somewhere else from now on
Hey I was just basing it off the misfortunes of others haha