Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
sjm autoprod
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2009, 12:14 AM   #69
ItIsWhatItIs
 
Drives: #5 Tom Henry Racing 2010 2SS/RS
Join Date: May 2009
Location: North Coast
Posts: 370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbeazy View Post
Those shiny silver rims are shelby RIMS, i dont see why anyone would put them on a camaro, and the rims with the orange stripes are the heritage rims which gm will be offerring soon.-i think, correct me if im wrong

If you are talking about the rims on the CGM...they are not shiny silver, they are chrome. They are not off of a shelby. They are what is called an old school look. If you don't understand why anyone would put them on a Camaro you could ask the people with hundreds of Camaro here riding on Cragar SS/T's.
ItIsWhatItIs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 12:24 AM   #70
zebra
just can't seem to leave
 
zebra's Avatar
 
Drives: your mom wild!!
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: cold & windy
Posts: 10,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaropete View Post
I just want to know how soon I can get my hands on the special THR zebra package? Great pics and great cars!
he makes one specially for me?!?!

i feel special now!!
__________________
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 12:29 AM   #71
colemanvoice
team chicklet camaro
 
colemanvoice's Avatar
 
Drives: MOTL3Y
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Cumming GA
Posts: 1,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItIsWhatItIs View Post
If you are talking about the rims on the CGM...they are not shiny silver, they are chrome. They are not off of a shelby. They are what is called an old school look. If you don't understand why anyone would put them on a Camaro you could ask the people with hundreds of Camaro here riding on Cragar SS/T's.
I want those rims, with that stance, with my ground effects. Mix old school with new school.
colemanvoice is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 12:46 AM   #72
third1
speed freak
 
third1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Cadillac Escalade,10 IOM 2ss
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Neenah Wi
Posts: 1,138
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItIsWhatItIs View Post
If you are talking about the rims on the CGM...they are not shiny silver, they are chrome. They are not off of a shelby. They are what is called an old school look. If you don't understand why anyone would put them on a Camaro you could ask the people with hundreds of Camaro here riding on Cragar SS/T's.
Those wheels look good but I wouldn't run with that offset.
Great pics everyone all those Camaros gets me all choked up
it's a beautiful thing!
__________________
Current:2012 Cadilac Escalade.2011 CVO StreetGlide cammed,tuned&loud. 2010 IMO/IO,custom stripes,GFX,sunrf,solo exhaust,JBA shorties,rotofab,Jannetty tune,Pfadt,JLw6 Audison&Hertz,7/4/09 2GIFKIEJ6A9123779Del 7/10/09 Former Camaros 72 LT1 Z28, 86 z28
third1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 04:51 AM   #73
Shaggy
2010 Maro owner
 
Shaggy's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 Chevy Truck
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 117
Your bandwidth crossed its limit and I can see any of the pics. Re-up them
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 06:52 AM   #74
ItIsWhatItIs
 
Drives: #5 Tom Henry Racing 2010 2SS/RS
Join Date: May 2009
Location: North Coast
Posts: 370
Quote:
Originally Posted by third1 View Post
Those wheels look good but I wouldn't run with that offset.
Great pics everyone all those Camaros gets me all choked up
it's a beautiful thing!

Will not be running with that offset, I have the same concern...it is going to be corrected. It is a beautiful thing to see all these Camaros and really gives you a good feeling inside.
ItIsWhatItIs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 08:18 AM   #75
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,556
Today should be packed. We are getting ready to head back out. See ya'll there.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 08:21 AM   #76
2KZ28_For_Now
SS Shotgun Ride?!??! :-)
 
2KZ28_For_Now's Avatar
 
Drives: 2000 Z28
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,549
Great post!!

(photobucket sux)

We need more CowBell on the picture host.......

At least someone stepped up and re-hosted the pics.

THANX!!!

Tag, I know you are way busy and all, but please post your reactions once you have a chance to "soak it all in."

Thanx.
__________________
LT LS RS SS LS3 **LSA-Z28 (Skip the body kit)**
2KZ28_For_Now is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 09:10 AM   #77
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,556
I don't konw what's up with my photobucket account...weird. How to fix it?
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 09:41 AM   #78
nUcLeArEnVoY
Oldbie that nobody knows
 
nUcLeArEnVoY's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 1SS/RS M6
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Homestead, FL
Posts: 3,435
Send a message via AIM to nUcLeArEnVoY
Holy cow, the spoiler on that SLP be car is freakin' epic. It's what I originally wanted before switching over to the Dovetail! Three questions Moose or Tag, hopefully you can answer for me:

1. The pinstriped hockeystick stripes on that otherwise stock-ish looking Rally Yellow SS/RS going to be available as a decal package? They're awesome and much thicker to the end than the stock ones which is what I wanted. The stock ones taper waaaay too thin. If they are, I'd buy a set.

2. ... I take it they never got around to fabbing up the 'SS' badge for the center of the front grille on that SLP car, huh? Because it shows an SS grille badge on the advertisement poster. Are they not going through with it, or have they just not reached that point yet?

3. And last but not least, is that spoiler on the SLP car going to be produced and available for purchase someday? It'd be a huge hit for the crowd in between the stock spoiler and the dovetail.
nUcLeArEnVoY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 03:13 PM   #79
RickyTheStorm
 
Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS,04 Colorado,06 ZX6R
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Chambersburg, PA
Posts: 524
Man I wish I could have made it It is depressing to live 30 minutes away and still get stuck at work not being able to go. I love the blue bow-tie, dunno how it would work on my IOM though

keep them coming!
__________________
Vararam CAI, ARH Headers, Flowmaster Exhaust, Nitto NT555Rs, Custom CAM and Tune - 11.981 @ 116.27



IOM - 2SS/RS - Auto - IAP - Sunroof - Ordered 10/13 (#7 at dealer)
3000(accepted to production ): 4/19/09
3300 (scheduled for prod ): 5/11/09
3400 (broadcast ): 5/16/09
3800 (produced ): 5/22/09
4150 (invoiced ): 6/01/09
4200 (shipped ): 6/01/09
5000 (at dealer ): 6/12/09
6000 (delivery to me ): 6/12/09
RickyTheStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 03:21 PM   #80
2011RS/SS
 
2011RS/SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 427 Convertible CE
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 228
nice pictures.. thanks for sharing
2011RS/SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 04:23 PM   #81
Raven
 
Raven's Avatar
 
Drives: 2001 Z28
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Just South of Austin, TX
Posts: 303
TAG....bring that rain back with you!! PLEASE!!!
__________________
2012 45th Anniversary Edition Camaro SS - "Orion"
2001 NBP Z28 - "Raven" -- 2006 Black Tahoe - "Zeus"
2009 Stryker Blue Metallic G8 GT - "Stryker"
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 05:28 PM   #82
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,556
Quote:
Originally Posted by nUcLeArEnVoY View Post
Holy cow, the spoiler on that SLP be car is freakin' epic. It's what I originally wanted before switching over to the Dovetail! Three questions Moose or Tag, hopefully you can answer for me:

1. The pinstriped hockeystick stripes on that otherwise stock-ish looking Rally Yellow SS/RS going to be available as a decal package? They're awesome and much thicker to the end than the stock ones which is what I wanted. The stock ones taper waaaay too thin. If they are, I'd buy a set.

2. ... I take it they never got around to fabbing up the 'SS' badge for the center of the front grille on that SLP car, huh? Because it shows an SS grille badge on the advertisement poster. Are they not going through with it, or have they just not reached that point yet?

3. And last but not least, is that spoiler on the SLP car going to be produced and available for purchase someday? It'd be a huge hit for the crowd in between the stock spoiler and the dovetail.
1. Not sure.
2. SS badge is there. If it's the new facia you are talking about, it's not ready. They will have it...just give it some time. They only finished this SS recently and it's going to be a direct replacement part for the ZL Camaro. Not sure if it will be for sale as a regular replacement option, though.
3. The spoiler you see there is for that ZL specific car only. SLP has a package put together that is special to ONE car only. It makes these cars more desirable a one of a kind edition. I was informed another spoiler was in the works and it's possible that it could be released in August. Not sure, but was told to hold off on getting anything else for a couple. My plan is to do JUST THAT. I think I have a new spoiler on Dads wish list for August...and I think it'll be here!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyTheStorm View Post
Man I wish I could have made it It is depressing to live 30 minutes away and still get stuck at work not being able to go. I love the blue bow-tie, dunno how it would work on my IOM though

keep them coming!
You got it! Got some more otw here in a few if i can get them uploaded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven View Post
TAG....bring that rain back with you!! PLEASE!!!
I don't know about the rain, but I'll bring the THUNDER!!! MUAH HA HA HA!!!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 05:35 PM   #83
nUcLeArEnVoY
Oldbie that nobody knows
 
nUcLeArEnVoY's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 1SS/RS M6
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Homestead, FL
Posts: 3,435
Send a message via AIM to nUcLeArEnVoY
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
1. Not sure.
2. SS badge is there. If it's the new facia you are talking about, it's not ready. They will have it...just give it some time. They only finished this SS recently and it's going to be a direct replacement part for the ZL Camaro. Not sure if it will be for sale as a regular replacement option, though.
3. The spoiler you see there is for that ZL specific car only. SLP has a package put together that is special to ONE car only. It makes these cars more desirable a one of a kind edition. I was informed another spoiler was in the works and it's possible that it could be released in August. Not sure, but was told to hold off on getting anything else for a couple. My plan is to do JUST THAT. I think I have a new spoiler on Dads wish list for August...and I think it'll be here!
A damn shame. Seems all the more desirable accessories are showing up on these one-off cars. I hope this other spoiler they're producing will look something like that because that's the kind of spoiler many people have wanted - a more pronounced version of the stock lip. Makes it look more like a 1969 Camaro.
nUcLeArEnVoY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 05:45 PM   #84
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,556
New pictures
Attached Images
          
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 05:46 PM   #85
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,556
more...
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MTI Racing 500ci Dominator Engine Assembly MTI Racing Forced Induction - V8 10 08-28-2009 05:05 PM
MTI Racing 500ci Dominator Engine Assembly MTI Racing 4th Generation Camaros 1 08-27-2009 12:00 PM
MTI Racing 500ci Dominator Engine Assembly MTI Racing Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons 2 08-27-2009 11:59 AM
Tom Henry Racing Announces a Special Edition 2010 Camaro! TAG UR IT 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 72 04-30-2009 01:57 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.