Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
SDPC
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro 1LE Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2013, 10:09 PM   #1891
cornerspeed92


 
cornerspeed92's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: SoCal
Posts: 3,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by tramtwo View Post
and you didn't even charge them.
Just wanted to make sure i didnt get deleted,you know cause im such a bad boy..........sigh!
cornerspeed92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:51 PM   #1892
tramtwo


 
tramtwo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: N'Awlinz
Posts: 6,305
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornerspeed92 View Post
Just wanted to make sure i didnt get deleted,you know cause im such a bad boy..........sigh!
Well if you just used more water to wash your car, everybody would be happy.

tramtwo posted this on the go
__________________
tramtwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:53 PM   #1893
cornerspeed92


 
cornerspeed92's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: SoCal
Posts: 3,878
Well yeah i had a 1000' hose to wash baby at the top of the corkscrew
cornerspeed92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:16 PM   #1894
tramtwo


 
tramtwo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: N'Awlinz
Posts: 6,305
Make sure you guys are changing clutch fluid regularly!!
__________________
tramtwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:07 PM   #1895
OzzySS

 
OzzySS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 2SS/1LE, 2004 Cavalier
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: jax, FL
Posts: 1,335
Finally have a positive update - long story short, the baby is finally ready for pick-up, under warranty...I'll be going into the details in my thread later when I get back and get her cleaned up if anybody's interested
__________________
Build thread linked in the pic...


OzzySS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:28 PM   #1896
Midnight Rat

 
Midnight Rat's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 SS 1LE
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: El Paso
Posts: 1,438
Glad to see you got your car back, and covered under warranty.
__________________
Midnight Rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:42 PM   #1897
PYROLYSIS
Remember the Charleston 9
 
PYROLYSIS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2004 KME PREDATOR, 2014 2SS/RS/1LE
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Summerv1LE SC
Posts: 5,247
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzySS View Post
Finally have a positive update - long story short, the baby is finally ready for pick-up, under warranty...I'll be going into the details in my thread later when I get back and get her cleaned up if anybody's interested
Good to hear.
__________________
BRING BACK THE B4C POLICE CAMARO!
2002 V-6 5 speed rally red (current camaro) Also driven:1992 Z-28 305 auto Red w/ black stripes (anniversary), 2001 V-6 auto light pewter metallic,1991 RS V-6 auto Black
PYROLYSIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:51 PM   #1898
cornerspeed92


 
cornerspeed92's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: SoCal
Posts: 3,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzySS View Post
Finally have a positive update - long story short, the baby is finally ready for pick-up, under warranty...I'll be going into the details in my thread later when I get back and get her cleaned up if anybody's interested
Wow, long time without baby,good thing they took care of it.
cornerspeed92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:20 PM   #1899
cornerspeed92


 
cornerspeed92's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: SoCal
Posts: 3,878
I received this email from hookedondriving so needed to share.They have track days all over the country so lets get out and support our brand.

Hi Mark…it was very nice to meet you at Laguna on Friday. You looked to be handling the track very well in your Camaro. I did not get a chance to talk to you at the end of the day but did want to follow up with the brief conversation we had about what HOD can do to get the Camaro groups on track more often.

As I mentioned we see a lot of Mustangs (Boss, GT, Roush, Shelby, etc) but rarely a Camaro. I would love to contact anyone or group that might have some interest in putting together a Camaro day at Laguna…."Camaro's at the Corkscrew". Any suggestions or guidance would be appreciated.

Hope you enjoyed your day with HOD and we are looking forward to seeing you again.

Gordon Sanderson
Director Business Development
Hooked on Driving
916-296-3888-Cell
cornerspeed92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 12:15 AM   #1900
CrystalRedTintcoat


 
CrystalRedTintcoat's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 2SS 1LE NPP GBE
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bay Area, online, & in my 1LE
Posts: 2,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzySS View Post
Finally have a positive update - long story short, the baby is finally ready for pick-up, under warranty...I'll be going into the details in my thread later when I get back and get her cleaned up if anybody's interested
Definitely interested.
CrystalRedTintcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 12:16 AM   #1901
tramtwo


 
tramtwo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: N'Awlinz
Posts: 6,305
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalRedTintcoat View Post
Definitely interested.
meh
__________________
tramtwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 12:18 AM   #1902
CrystalRedTintcoat


 
CrystalRedTintcoat's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 2SS 1LE NPP GBE
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bay Area, online, & in my 1LE
Posts: 2,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornerspeed92 View Post
I received this email from hookedondriving so needed to share.They have track days all over the country so lets get out and support our brand.

Hi Mark…it was very nice to meet you at Laguna on Friday. You looked to be handling the track very well in your Camaro. I did not get a chance to talk to you at the end of the day but did want to follow up with the brief conversation we had about what HOD can do to get the Camaro groups on track more often.

As I mentioned we see a lot of Mustangs (Boss, GT, Roush, Shelby, etc) but rarely a Camaro. I would love to contact anyone or group that might have some interest in putting together a Camaro day at Laguna…."Camaro's at the Corkscrew". Any suggestions or guidance would be appreciated.

Hope you enjoyed your day with HOD and we are looking forward to seeing you again.

Gordon Sanderson
Director Business Development
Hooked on Driving
916-296-3888-Cell
Hot damn. I'm in! I think I told you about these guys initially. Did you meet a Perry Richardson there? He's a race instructor from HOD. He drove my 1LE and is excited about seeing me take it out. I don't have the flak suit like you though.
CrystalRedTintcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 03:38 PM   #1903
cornerspeed92


 
cornerspeed92's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: SoCal
Posts: 3,878
Ok here's what i have been waiting for.I just got the email with the link i will have the whole session next week so for now enjoy also on the general discussions look for my thread C5 shout out from laguna the person taking photos there posted a bunch of them.The 1LE looks so super cool in its own habitat.
cornerspeed92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 03:41 PM   #1904
cornerspeed92


 
cornerspeed92's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: SoCal
Posts: 3,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalRedTintcoat View Post
Hot damn. I'm in! I think I told you about these guys initially. Did you meet a Perry Richardson there? He's a race instructor from HOD. He drove my 1LE and is excited about seeing me take it out. I don't have the flak suit like you though.
CRT man i meet so many people i cant remember,the car had visitors ALL day people already know of this car.The best part of the day was when the guy in the white mustang that i passed in the video came up to me and asked why am i in such a hurry,i said cause this is going on C5,a very funny moment.
cornerspeed92 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.