Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Fabberge
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions Discuss pricing and ordering experiences.

Old 01-10-2013, 07:05 PM   #51
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775

Drives: ZL1#206 (Sold) 6th Gen!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by right to travel View Post
well at least you have one. congrats!!! i contacted another dealer today who is a retired army guy but unless i walk away AND they can get the dealer to do a swap the closest one in my price range is in ohio and im in rhode island
I'd recommend BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet, she will help you out. I would have ordered from her but I came across the 1LE which was locally since I was on leave visiting family.
FINALLYSATISFIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:29 PM   #52
Cooley

Drives: 2013 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by MY1STCAMAR0 View Post
I'd recommend BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet, she will help you out. I would have ordered from her but I came across the 1LE which was locally since I was on leave visiting family.
Becky is the way you should go. She's honest and knowledgeable.
Old 01-11-2013, 03:29 AM   #53
Bad@ssCamaro
Ist State Chevy Supporter

Drives: 1SS/1LE...in 2014
It's not the first (and won't be the last) there has been shadiness dealings from that stealership. There was a couple of people over the spring/summer who had issues with them.
1976 LT Black/White 305 V8 (Bone Stock) except for Cragar chrome rims (yep - #2)
1985 Z-28 Black/Black 305 L69 M5(Bone Stock) I know: slow

Next Camaro:
CRT 1SS/RS/1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
CAFE STANDARDS! Get used to them or vote our electeds in Washington out of office...........
Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:35 AM   #54
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
You are aware of my situation and honestly I really do hope someone looks into this more. KOONS CHEVROLET/GMC/BUICK OF TYSONS CORNER, VA will no longer have the support of many service members on my base. We live by 3 things, honor, courage and commitment you'd think the the dealership would take pride in there craft. I will be writing Krystal Koons whom is the President of the Koons Dealerships.

I certainly apologize for the frustrations you are currently experiencing and I completely understand your situation. I wish I could be of better assistance. I noticed that Lucas is looking into it a little bit further for you. Please let me know the outcome.

Brandon
Chevrolet Customer Service
Chevrolet Customer Svc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 03:15 PM   #55
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Customer Svc View Post
I certainly apologize for the frustrations you are currently experiencing and I completely understand your situation. I wish I could be of better assistance. I noticed that Lucas is looking into it a little bit further for you. Please let me know the outcome.

Brandon
Thanks, you seemed to be the only one understanding. Lucas has spoken to me a few times and what it seems is he is the "middle man". No one is focusing on the wrong in this situation. I have a buyers order, period. Do I have the car? No. Yet no one has focused on that. Instead the GM of Koons Chevrolet (Pat Fogarty) whom has supposedly spoken to me, has never returned my phone call as he said he would when i tried to contact him. And supposedly I told them I was going to the dealership on 31 Dec 2012 to order the car which was never said by me. Alot of false statements going on between the GM and the District Regional. I need to speak to the next in the chain because this is completely wrong and I should not be treated nor disrespected the way I should have.

I have documentation, proof, visual and written of everything. I can even get cellphone records indicating that the GM never called me back as I called his direct line.

Brandon is there anyway to have the District Regional contact myself?
Old 01-11-2013, 04:19 PM   #56
jrussianc

Drives: Sasha
Koons in Tysons? Let's put it this way. Jim Mckay Cheverolet in Fairfax got my business before Koons
Old 01-11-2013, 09:30 PM   #57
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrussianc View Post
Koons in Tysons? Let's put it this way. Jim Mckay Cheverolet in Fairfax got my business before Koons
Yeah. Koons of Tyson's.
Old 01-11-2013, 09:50 PM   #58
stlrammer

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS SGM
List your car on cars.com. Get control back. Negotiations shift to your favor.
Old 01-14-2013, 09:29 AM   #59
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Thanks, you seemed to be the only one understanding. Lucas has spoken to me a few times and what it seems is he is the "middle man". No one is focusing on the wrong in this situation. I have a buyers order, period. Do I have the car? No. Yet no one has focused on that. Instead the GM of Koons Chevrolet (Pat Fogarty) whom has supposedly spoken to me, has never returned my phone call as he said he would when i tried to contact him. And supposedly I told them I was going to the dealership on 31 Dec 2012 to order the car which was never said by me. Alot of false statements going on between the GM and the District Regional. I need to speak to the next in the chain because this is completely wrong and I should not be treated nor disrespected the way I should have.

I have documentation, proof, visual and written of everything. I can even get cellphone records indicating that the GM never called me back as I called his direct line.

Brandon is there anyway to have the District Regional contact myself?
I certainly understand your concern, Mr. Williams. Unfortunately, I have exhausted the resources I have available and do not have that information at my disposal. I wish I could be of better assistance.

Brandon
Chevrolet Customer Svc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:59 PM   #60
Jonster

Drives: '12 2ss IOM Camaro Vert
I actually called Koons chevrolet to see if they still had a certain car on the lot. I didn't buy from them because they ran my credit without asking me and put an inquiry on my credit. I was so pissed.
Old 01-15-2013, 07:02 PM   #61
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonster View Post
I actually called Koons chevrolet to see if they still had a certain car on the lot. I didn't buy from them because they ran my credit without asking me and put an inquiry on my credit. I was so pissed.
I wouldn't recommend that dealership to anyone. I'm sure others may have a different experience but how mine was handled was insane.
Old 01-15-2013, 07:05 PM   #62
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775

Update: Recieved a phone call from GM which I was honestly suprised. Lady I spoke to was very polite, she simply said my case is still open. So we'll see what the outcome is out of all of this. My BBB claim was also updated. BBB said they have sent the dealership the complaint and have recieved nothing back so the case is closed with no resolution. No suprise there.

Just alittle appalled at how never once did I recieve a call from the GM (Pat Fogarty) of Koons of Tysons, not once. He is fully aware of what is going on at this point.
Old 01-15-2013, 08:52 PM   #63
TheGhosty

Drives: '11 SW 1LT RS
It seems like no one at the dealership ever wanted to make things right! I'll tell you what, I have a Camaro related twitter account with 2700 followers. I'll throw out a tweet about staying away from that particular dealership (as it may not reflect on the rest) and hopefully others will avoid feeling your pain. Maybe once they realize that their wallet might get hurt on this they will be more understanding..
TheGhosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 09:57 PM   #64
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775

Update: Nothing was ever resolved. The case through BBB wasn't resolved, due to each party not being able to agree. Needless to say I now currently have a ZL1 which was purchased locally at Ted Britt Chevrolet.

I do not recommend this dealer to anyone. From unethical business practices to just overall ignorance. A simple honest apology would have been a simple solution but even that was too hard for the dealership to consider as it was there mistake.