Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Gen5DIY
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > The Sports Lounge


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2013, 02:12 PM   #43
WildcatSS
 
WildcatSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 IOM SS
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 100
Filled out my bracket. Don't think anyone else will have the same as me. Some upsets later on in the tourney. Interesting...
WildcatSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 05:27 AM   #44
Apex Motorsports
 
Apex Motorsports's Avatar
 
Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Louisville, Ky.
Posts: 25,211
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatSS View Post
Filled out my bracket. Don't think anyone else will have the same as me. Some upsets later on in the tourney. Interesting...
Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 09:54 PM   #45
Apex Paul
 
Apex Paul's Avatar
 
Drives: Wagon Queen Family Truckster
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 1,478
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatSS View Post
Filled out my bracket. Don't think anyone else will have the same as me. Some upsets later on in the tourney. Interesting...
I sneaked in and took a peek, since I can see everyone's picks. I might post up some data about some of the more interesting choices if I get a chance in the next day or two.
Apex Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 11:08 PM   #46
WildcatSS
 
WildcatSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 IOM SS
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex Paul View Post
I sneaked in and took a peek, since I can see everyone's picks. I might post up some data about some of the more interesting choices if I get a chance in the next day or two.
This year's tough. There's not any true standout team. Kansas lost to TCU. Michigan lost to Penn State. Gonzaga hasn't played anyone and when they did they lost (Butler-that was a great game too). Miami lost early on in pre conference. Duke doesn't impress. My team, Arizona has been inconsistent (although we are undefeated in non-conference).

Anyone can get hot an have a good run.
WildcatSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 07:22 AM   #47
Apex Motorsports
 
Apex Motorsports's Avatar
 
Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Louisville, Ky.
Posts: 25,211
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatSS View Post
This year's tough. There's not any true standout team. Kansas lost to TCU. Michigan lost to Penn State. Gonzaga hasn't played anyone and when they did they lost (Butler-that was a great game too). Miami lost early on in pre conference. Duke doesn't impress. My team, Arizona has been inconsistent (although we are undefeated in non-conference).

Anyone can get hot an have a good run.
So true. It is going to be a fun tournament and it all starts in just a few hours.
Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 07:24 AM   #48
PoorMansCamaro



 
PoorMansCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: Really Slow
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 55,293



edit: earliest game is 12:15pm today, right? mich st vs. valparaiso?
__________________
PoorMansCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 08:09 AM   #49
SM0KE
IN THE CIRCLE
 
SM0KE's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 IOM 2SS/RS
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: IN THE CIRCLE
Posts: 1,913
Im in
__________________
Increasing Circle Size is not important.
Worthiness will knock at the door on it's own accord


SM0KE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 08:39 AM   #50
Apex Motorsports
 
Apex Motorsports's Avatar
 
Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Louisville, Ky.
Posts: 25,211
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post



edit: earliest game is 12:15pm today, right? mich st vs. valparaiso?
Yeah, Michigan St v Valparaiso is at 12:15EST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SM0KE View Post
Im in
The more the merrier. Spread the word. There is still time to sign up.
Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 08:56 AM   #51
Q's 91z28
TX INFERNO SS
 
Q's 91z28's Avatar
 
Drives: 1991 Z28
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Edinburg,TX
Posts: 475
Bracket submitted. Have Louisville and Indiana in for the championship. We'll see how I do this year. Had a decent bracket last year until the final four.
__________________
Q's 91z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 12:05 PM   #52
PoorMansCamaro



 
PoorMansCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: Really Slow
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 55,293
first half of the first game went perfect. keep it up mich st!!!!!!
__________________
PoorMansCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 12:55 PM   #53
Bluestreak 2010

 
Bluestreak 2010's Avatar
 
Drives: IBM 2010 Camaro LS
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 1,681
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q's 91z28 View Post
Bracket submitted. Have Louisville and Indiana in for the championship. We'll see how I do this year. Had a decent bracket last year until the final four.
That's how the one I filled out at work last year went. I was in first going in and ended up fourth, just outside of prize range. My dad made up for it by winning this bracket last year, so I got the gift card and a new Vararam intake.
Bluestreak 2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 12:57 PM   #54
PoorMansCamaro



 
PoorMansCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: Really Slow
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 55,293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluestreak 2010 View Post
That's how the one I filled out at work last year went. I was in first going in and ended up fourth, just outside of prize range. My dad made up for it by winning this bracket last year, so I got the gift card and a new Vararam intake.
i see you have louisville and miami in the final, i have louisville and florida. lmao i would be happy with either!
__________________
PoorMansCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 01:00 PM   #55
Bluestreak 2010

 
Bluestreak 2010's Avatar
 
Drives: IBM 2010 Camaro LS
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 1,681
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
i see you have louisville and miami in the final, i have louisville and florida. lmao i would be happy with either!
With UK not making it this year I have to root for Louisville. As far as Florida, the SEC in whole had a down year so I wasn't sure how far I wanted to take them.
Bluestreak 2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 01:41 PM   #56
PoorMansCamaro



 
PoorMansCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: Really Slow
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 55,293
i'm in first place! lol
__________________
PoorMansCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
apex motorsports, mod madness

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.