Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Nickey Chicago
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

USA - Southeast AL, FL, GA, KY, NC, SC, TN, VA, WV

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2013, 10:55 PM   #576
Hayden
You serious Clark?
 
Hayden's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Summit White 2LS
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Auburn, AL
Posts: 323
I've got a soft version of the site going. So far Ive got the homepage,events with a calendar that event request can be made and published for everyone to see, and a forum.

Domains are only 12.99 a year but I am in College and money is always tight. But if enough people honestly feel interested I will make the plunge and get it up and hosted with the domain.
__________________
Hayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 08:26 AM   #577
SSMOKINHOT
obseSSed
 
SSMOKINHOT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In the garage doing mods!!
Posts: 1,884
I'm interested!
__________________
Proud to be COTW 12/19/11
My build thread -----> http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140034
SSMOKINHOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 11:37 AM   #578
Hayden
You serious Clark?
 
Hayden's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Summit White 2LS
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Auburn, AL
Posts: 323
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSMOKINHOT View Post
I'm interested!
Slowly working on the site. The more interested the faster I can get it out!

Also..

Working on getting Eagle Eyes. Any chance anyone would be able to help install? Never removed the front fascia and Id like some help on wiring everything. Id be willing to pay. I'm around the birmingham area pretty often.

Let me know!
__________________
Hayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 01:58 PM   #579
Buck Heard
 
Buck Heard's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Victory Red 1SS/RS
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Meridianville, AL
Posts: 145
Hayden,

I'm the new president of the Rocket City Camaros Club in Huntsville, AL. Like WAS619 said we are revamping our club right now and are open to any new members. If you are serious about starting something in your area I'd be interested in working with you on it or just a colaboration on keeping track of stuff going on in our state. Maybe we can work together to make both our clubs successful.
Buck Heard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 03:16 PM   #580
Hayden
You serious Clark?
 
Hayden's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Summit White 2LS
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Auburn, AL
Posts: 323
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Heard View Post
Hayden,

I'm the new president of the Rocket City Camaros Club in Huntsville, AL. Like WAS619 said we are revamping our club right now and are open to any new members. If you are serious about starting something in your area I'd be interested in working with you on it or just a colaboration on keeping track of stuff going on in our state. Maybe we can work together to make both our clubs successful.
Sounds like a plan. We are all here for the same reason. You got the north region, Ill have central. Now all thats left is south Alabama! Could have maybe monthly or bi-monthly meet ups with each others clubs
__________________
Hayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 06:46 PM   #581
Hayden
You serious Clark?
 
Hayden's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Summit White 2LS
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Auburn, AL
Posts: 323
Here is what I've gotten so far.. Feel free to critique me and find grammatical errors :P (Click the Image)

__________________
Hayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 06:58 PM   #582
driser
 
driser's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Monroe, Georgia
Posts: 695
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Heard View Post
Hayden,

I'm the new president of the Rocket City Camaros Club in Huntsville, AL. Like WAS619 said we are revamping our club right now and are open to any new members. If you are serious about starting something in your area I'd be interested in working with you on it or just a colaboration on keeping track of stuff going on in our state. Maybe we can work together to make both our clubs successful.

Have you seen our post re Road Atlanta 4/19 -20? Would love to get some more folks signed up for this first time event...it is going to be a blast.

Let me know if you have missed the posts, and I can get you the details.

David
driser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:27 AM   #583
porkrind
Unapologetically American
 
porkrind's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Dusk Special Edition 2LT/RS
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ft Rucker, AL
Posts: 344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
Here is what I've gotten so far.. Feel free to critique me and find grammatical errors :P (Click the Image)

Nice! How do I register?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
__________________
TEAM LFX
porkrind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:30 AM   #584
Hayden
You serious Clark?
 
Hayden's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Summit White 2LS
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Auburn, AL
Posts: 323
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkrind View Post
Nice! How do I register?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
For the time being just go over to the forum section and register http://www.Alabama5thGen.com/forum.html#/ just to give me an idea of the amount of people interested. I'm going to start a thread here on Camaro5 just to prevent you from always having to remember to go to the club website.

Camaro 5 Thread http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=283953
__________________

Last edited by Hayden; 03-20-2013 at 11:13 AM.
Hayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 07:49 AM   #585
SSMOKINHOT
obseSSed
 
SSMOKINHOT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In the garage doing mods!!
Posts: 1,884
Awesome! Thanks Hayden!! This is a good start! Looking forward to getting to AL and building the club!
__________________
Proud to be COTW 12/19/11
My build thread -----> http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140034
SSMOKINHOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 03:02 PM   #586
PQ
1st State Chevy supporter
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Hybrid SS Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,874
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Any of you know where a shop in the B-Ham or close area is that con do a full Pedders install on suspension?
__________________
PQ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 10:09 PM   #587
dianeokie
Going places
 
dianeokie's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Victory Red
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 4,557
Check with John O'Rourke - Dr Jkel....he might know. Why Birmingham?
__________________



"just stay with traffic, you'll be fine". = famous last words
dianeokie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 10:45 PM   #588
PQ
1st State Chevy supporter
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Hybrid SS Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,874
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by dianeokie View Post
Check with John O'Rourke - Dr Jkel....he might know. Why Birmingham?
I've asked John. Still waiting to here from him.

There is a guy who bought a Justice Package for Pedders for a GTO that needs it installed.
__________________
PQ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 12:11 PM   #589
dianeokie
Going places
 
dianeokie's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Victory Red
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 4,557
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
I've asked John. Still waiting to here from him.

There is a guy who bought a Justice Package for Pedders for a GTO that needs it installed.
Oh, OK! Just checkin' Is there a Butler Tire there?
__________________



"just stay with traffic, you'll be fine". = famous last words
dianeokie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 12:18 PM   #590
dianeokie
Going places
 
dianeokie's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Victory Red
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 4,557
Happy Birthday to Dr Jkel................or is it Mr Hyde?

He's been adopted by ACE5
__________________



"just stay with traffic, you'll be fine". = famous last words
dianeokie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 04:51 PM   #591
PQ
1st State Chevy supporter
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Hybrid SS Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,874
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by dianeokie View Post
Oh, OK! Just checkin' Is there a Butler Tire there?
Not sure.
__________________
PQ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 10:34 PM   #592
Buck Heard
 
Buck Heard's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Victory Red 1SS/RS
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Meridianville, AL
Posts: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by driser View Post
Have you seen our post re Road Atlanta 4/19 -20? Would love to get some more folks signed up for this first time event...it is going to be a blast.

Let me know if you have missed the posts, and I can get you the details.

David
Hey David,

Road Atlanta looks like a good trip. Trying to get some people here interested.

Thanks man.
Buck Heard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 12:07 PM   #593
driser
 
driser's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Monroe, Georgia
Posts: 695
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Heard View Post
Hey David,

Road Atlanta looks like a good trip. Trying to get some people here interested.

Thanks man.
That's great, let me know if you have any questions or need any information
driser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 06:28 PM   #594
was619
Billy The Kid
 
was619's Avatar
 
Drives: Cyber Grey 2SS/RS
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: North Alabama
Posts: 611
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
Not sure.
If he is a DIY'er I would be willing to make it happen. I have installed pretty much all the suspension parts in that package on my car and to say the least it was easy. If has a garage or would feel okay with working with a backyard mechanic I'm sure we could work something out.
__________________
CGM 2SS/RS[SIZE="1"]
Performance: LT Headers/Stainless Works cat-back, 225/233 Cam, 1LE 3.91 gears, Custom Tune, BMR suspension,
MGW Shifter, Stainless brake & clutch lines, Ideal G Master Cylinder, 275s on all 4 corners
Aesthetics: ZL1 Spoiler, DIY LED marker lights, AACPlasma DRL, Yellow Calipers, painted factory wheels
was619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 09:32 PM   #595
PQ
1st State Chevy supporter
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Hybrid SS Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,874
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by was619 View Post
If he is a DIY'er I would be willing to make it happen. I have installed pretty much all the suspension parts in that package on my car and to say the least it was easy. If has a garage or would feel okay with working with a backyard mechanic I'm sure we could work something out.
I've done mine too. But I couldn't do the whole Justice Package in one day. Every bushing including subframe and differential. But I'm in Mobile.
__________________
PQ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 03:21 AM   #596
was619
Billy The Kid
 
was619's Avatar
 
Drives: Cyber Grey 2SS/RS
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: North Alabama
Posts: 611
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
I've done mine too. But I couldn't do the whole Justice Package in one day. Every bushing including subframe and differential. But I'm in Mobile.
I could probably do it all in one day... But it would be a long day lol
__________________
CGM 2SS/RS[SIZE="1"]
Performance: LT Headers/Stainless Works cat-back, 225/233 Cam, 1LE 3.91 gears, Custom Tune, BMR suspension,
MGW Shifter, Stainless brake & clutch lines, Ideal G Master Cylinder, 275s on all 4 corners
Aesthetics: ZL1 Spoiler, DIY LED marker lights, AACPlasma DRL, Yellow Calipers, painted factory wheels
was619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 08:29 AM   #597
tcalh1
 
tcalh1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 2SS/RS
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Montgomery, AL
Posts: 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
Slowly working on the site. The more interested the faster I can get it out!

Also..

Working on getting Eagle Eyes. Any chance anyone would be able to help install? Never removed the front fascia and Id like some help on wiring everything. Id be willing to pay. I'm around the birmingham area pretty often.

Let me know!
I'm in Montgomery, I can help with the front fascia if you need it. It's really not complicated to remove.
tcalh1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 09:24 AM   #598
porkrind
Unapologetically American
 
porkrind's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Dusk Special Edition 2LT/RS
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ft Rucker, AL
Posts: 344
Hey PQ, I'm in b'ham this week. Today we are going to pick up my brother-in-law's 69 Camaro from a shop here. I'll get the name of it and some contact info for you. Sounds like they can do anything! I'll snag some pics of the shop and all the exotics there as well!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
__________________
TEAM LFX
porkrind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 01:20 PM   #599
Hayden
You serious Clark?
 
Hayden's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Summit White 2LS
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Auburn, AL
Posts: 323
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcalh1 View Post
I'm in Montgomery, I can help with the front fascia if you need it. It's really not complicated to remove.
Thank you for the offer, I actually got it done by myself the other day
__________________
Hayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 12:22 PM   #600
SIM Curly

 
SIM Curly's Avatar
 
Drives: Silver 1LT 2011 camaro
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Decatur, Alabama and Troy, Alabama
Posts: 1,922
Ill be living in Troy next year officially. Any groups down that way?
__________________
SIM Curly is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Properautocare Coupon Sale for Camaro5 Members Angelo@Autopia Wash/Wax/Detailing and Cosmetic Maintenance Parts 2 12-11-2009 09:38 AM
STS Turbo - Exclusive Offer for Camaro 5 Members - Ends Oct 10th!!! ZZcamaro Forced Induction 64 10-19-2009 12:16 PM
Messages to more than 5 members & Social Groups heinzd01 Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions 5 09-16-2009 08:22 AM
NOWEEDS Diverter Discount for Camaro5 Members tcslc V8 Bolt-Ons & Tunes 6 07-04-2009 12:28 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.