Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Trunk Monkey Parts
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Forced Induction


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2013, 06:17 AM   #43
Bumblebee2012

 
Bumblebee2012's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 2SS TF3, 1971 Chevelle
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Pittsburgh, Pa
Posts: 840
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Comfort View Post
Hey Guys,
Stark (Mike) asked me to extend his apologies for not responding yet. His Internet has been down and will be until Monday.
He's going to head to a friend's house to jump online and try to get back to you as soon as possible.
That was three days ago. Still nothing. Is he ok? I hope he wasn't sleeping over that sink hole in Florida and got swallowed up!

Sent from a Galaxy S3, far....far away.
Bumblebee2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 06:54 PM   #44
Stark
 
Stark's Avatar
 
Drives: fair to good
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Douglasville,Ga.
Posts: 545
Hey Folks,
Sorry about the long delay, my modem died and i couldn't get a new one till today.

Big thanks to Southern Comfort for posting to let folks know i was still
alive!!

I've had a ton of PM's!! I'll get a list made and start returning pm's now!
Hang tight guys, this will be fun!!!
Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 11:49 PM   #45
Stark
 
Stark's Avatar
 
Drives: fair to good
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Douglasville,Ga.
Posts: 545
PM's have been sent.
Phone calls have been returned.
Shipping quotes have been sent out.
This Blower needs a new home, folks from 2 months ago
are calling back to get this great kit!!!
If anyone even close to me local, i'll box it up
and drive half way to transfer these 3 boxes.
Please send me your zip code and PM me.
Let's get this monster burning rubber again!!!
Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 07:25 AM   #46
manbag83
 
manbag83's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS LS3 SIM
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Honolulu HI
Posts: 108
Confusion

I'm a bit confused. I have already stated that I want to buy it. Is there some miscommunication that I'm not aware of?
__________________

^Lots O' Powa^
manbag83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 04:07 PM   #47
214Chevelle
 
214Chevelle's Avatar
 
Drives: 72 Chevelle
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark View Post
PM's have been sent.
Phone calls have been returned.
Shipping quotes have been sent out.
This Blower needs a new home, folks from 2 months ago
are calling back to get this great kit!!!
If anyone even close to me local, i'll box it up
and drive half way to transfer these 3 boxes.
Please send me your zip code and PM me.
Let's get this monster burning rubber again!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by manbag83 View Post
I'm a bit confused. I have already stated that I want to buy it. Is there some miscommunication that I'm not aware of?

I'm confused too Brandon. Hey...my man says he want's to buy this. Wassup??
__________________
214Chevelle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 05:32 PM   #48
manbag83
 
manbag83's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS LS3 SIM
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Honolulu HI
Posts: 108
ok, Im going to communicate openly on the forum since there seems to be very little communication via text.

I want to buy this blower kit as advertised for 4000.00
I am willing to pay the paypal fee for this transaction so that the seller and myself are covered.
I am willing to pay for shipping via USPS to Hawaii (packages will have to be broken down into boxes that weigh less than 70lbs)
I am willing to offer a reasonable handling fee for repackaging items to accomodate cheaper shipping.

Can i get an answer?
__________________

^Lots O' Powa^
manbag83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:30 PM   #49
214Chevelle
 
214Chevelle's Avatar
 
Drives: 72 Chevelle
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by manbag83 View Post
ok, Im going to communicate openly on the forum since there seems to be very little communication via text.

I want to buy this blower kit as advertised for 4000.00
I am willing to pay the paypal fee for this transaction so that the seller and myself are covered.
I am willing to pay for shipping via USPS to Hawaii (packages will have to be broken down into boxes that weigh less than 70lbs)
I am willing to offer a reasonable handling fee for repackaging items to accomodate cheaper shipping.

Can i get an answer?

Brandon, you cannot be any clearer than that bro.
__________________
214Chevelle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 12:24 AM   #50
manbag83
 
manbag83's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS LS3 SIM
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Honolulu HI
Posts: 108
A local buyer picked it up. I can't blame mike for going that route, it is much easier. Great guy even though I missed out. Damn hawaii
__________________

^Lots O' Powa^

Last edited by manbag83; 03-15-2013 at 01:17 AM.
manbag83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 01:27 AM   #51
Stark
 
Stark's Avatar
 
Drives: fair to good
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Douglasville,Ga.
Posts: 545
Quote:
Originally Posted by manbag83 View Post
A local buyer picked it up. I can't blame mike for going that route, it is much easier. Great guy even though I missed out. Damn hawaii
This is true, a (semi) local guy has agreeded to pay cold hard cash and drive to pick it up.
I must take blame for a level of mis communication on my part, i had famliy issues tn another state, and was side tracked by the bad new
that filled our house. Regardles, i shouldn't have stated more clear terms
that would set my mind at easy and help keep Brandon protected as well.
I hope that He harbors no ill will.
I will keep this sale thread open withpics right up to the day it sells.
Mike D.
Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 08:02 PM   #52
Stark
 
Stark's Avatar
 
Drives: fair to good
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Douglasville,Ga.
Posts: 545
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 10:25 AM   #53
mikepage0007


 
mikepage0007's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 camaro
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: port st lucie ,florida
Posts: 4,269
thank god, seemed like this buy was gonna last forever..good luck..
__________________
mikepage0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.