Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions External and Internal cosmetics modifications.

Old 04-08-2013, 09:26 AM   #1
abrahambarbarian

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1LT
Changing RS headlights to Halo lights.

Hey guys. For quite a while I have been searching for a place where I can purchase halo lights with the inner headlight as well. I want to get rid of the stock RS headlights. I live in the UAE and I cant find many places over here to do that.

If anyone can provide me with a website that delivers internationally that would be great.

On another note, once I do hopefully find a website, what is the exact halo lights that I should order? I've been through a couple websites before but they had many differed HID options I hesitated to order so as I don't have a wrong product delivered to me. What I am searching for is the white halo lights package that normally comes with the V8.

Thanks
abrahambarbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:38 AM   #2
CamaroDreams07
Black Belt Shinemaster

Drives: Shinier than yours
I'm confused. The RS comes with halo lights... That's part of the RS package.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Old 04-08-2013, 10:08 AM   #3
CliffjumperRS

Drives: 2010 1LT/RS Victory Red
Sounds like you actually have a non RS. Those come equipped with the halogens. RS trim levels regardless of engine size have the halo. Other tell tale signs - at least early on we're the midnight silver 20" rims, body color roof ditch moulding, and darkened tail light interior bodies. An RS badge is $15. A lot less than the whole package. GM made RS headlights are pricey if bought outside the package from the factory.
2010 1LT/RS GCN | Roto-Fab CAI | MRT V2.0 | Defenderworx: Chrome Shifter, Polished Door Kick Plates, Polished Door Sills, Black Side Vent Inserts, Chrome Bow Ties, Chrome Cup Holder Surround| GM: Trunk Mat, Cargo Net, Splash Guards, Wheel Mounted Audio Control, PDIM, 4 Gauge Cluster, Footwell & Cupholder Lighting, Switchblade Silver Interior Trim Kit, Premium Floor Mats| Oracle: Aqua Blue Dome & Trunk LED's, Bright White Plate LED's | RS Chrome Valve Stem Caps | Shined by Adam's & Meguiar's
CliffjumperRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:09 AM   #4
LadiesMan217

Drives: '10 IOM/IO 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by abrahambarbarian View Post
Hey guys. For quite a while I have been searching for a place where I can purchase halo lights with the inner headlight as well. I want to get rid of the stock RS headlights. I live in the UAE and I cant find many places over here to do that.

If anyone can provide me with a website that delivers internationally that would be great.

On another note, once I do hopefully find a website, what is the exact halo lights that I should order? I've been through a couple websites before but they had many differed HID options I hesitated to order so as I don't have a wrong product delivered to me. What I am searching for is the white halo lights package that normally comes with the V8.

Thanks
Do you mean you want to add the Demon/Angel eyes to your stock RS lights?

Or do you mean your stock LS lights?

Tags
camaro, halo, lights