Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Classic Industries
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences Share review & feedback on vendors and sellers

Old 04-10-2013, 12:58 AM   #1
x100xPercent

Drives: 2010 Imperial Blue Metallic 2SS/RS
RJW Motorsports (rjwmotorsports.com) Stripes / Decals

I am closing the deal on an imperial blue metallic 2SS/RS with 5200 miles next week. I want to get factory style black (glossy) rally stripes ASAP, and I have been trying to shop and compare for the past few hours. There are at least 4 or 5 makers of factory style stripes I have found on the net other than GM, and it's hard to come to a decision on which ones to buy because of the various pricing.

The best deal I can find is $139.99 + $13.99 shipping from RJW Motorsports. However, I can't seem to find very much feedback or reviews on the quality and durability of their stripes. More reviews of this companies stripes are needed on the net for people trying to decide.

I have found lots of good things on different forums about Phoenix Graphix. At $219 + $25 shipping it seems a decent deal when comparing with OEM at $320 and ridergraphix.com at $250 + shipping. This seems to be a pretty safe way to go based on some reviews and recommendations but costs more than RJW Motorsports.

EDIT: I found another decal maker , MnP Customs (mnpcustoms.com), that has the same rally stripes (2m thick) for $119.99. This is very tempting - they say on the site they last 7+ years and do not crack or fade. Why pay $250 - $350 for 3m GM stripes or from Phoenix graphics when there are these for $120? Any opinions?

If you have any experience with RJW Motorsports or MnP Customs decals or stripes, or any other after market makers, please provide some feedback on your experience including how long you've had them on your car, or if there was any issues that came up such as bubbles or difficulty installing, getting a refund, customer service, etc.

Thanks for any advice, recommendations, or feedback!

Last edited by x100xPercent; 04-10-2013 at 01:13 AM.
x100xPercent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 01:47 AM   #2
moserbe

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS
I have purchased and installed stripes from www.bigwormgraphix.com and am very happy with the quality and customer service.
Old 04-11-2013, 07:48 AM   #3
PIPE
Hating prius's since 1997

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS (JENNA)
I have purchased numerous things from RJW and never had a problem. Great product. The guy knew his stuff about vinyl.