|04-13-2013, 03:26 PM||#1|
Drives: 2010 1LT v6 Twin Turbo
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Geneva, Ohio
Vredestein Performance Tires 245/45-20 and 275/40 Set of 4 on Sale Now with FREE S/H!
Ohio Speed now offers the perfect alternative to the PIRELLI P-Zero's.
245/45-20 and 275/40-20 STOCK TIRE SIZES (SET OF 4) ARE NOW ON SALE!
The Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta is the newest ace in the Ultra High Performance (UHP) segment. The Sessanta is based on the strong points of the Ultrac series and has been optimized even further to give very good steering and handling characteristics.
Giugiaro Design has given the Ultrac Sessanta an innovation design, with a line pattern that clearly shows that performance comes first. The name Sessanta refers to the sixty years of Vredestein’s existence in Enschede. In tribute to Vredestein’s unique collaborative partnership with Giugiaro Design, “sixty” will be written in Italian: Sessanta.
Parametric design – from the drawing board to the shelf
The Ultrac Sessanta is designed parametically. This means that the tread construction, shape and contours are optimized for every size using mathematical formulae based on design parameters. Each size of the Ultrac Sessanta therefore offers maximum design quality.
Features / Benefits:
· Innovative design and sophisticated line pattern – Good performance and unique appearance
· Parametric design – Optimal design quality: profile, construction, design and contours selected according to mathematical formulae for each size.
· Sophisticated Longitudinal Design (SLD) – Thanks to this ingenious design, the Ultrac Sessanta is asymmetrical but its performance is not directional. This makes the tire exceptionally quiet.
· Handling Tuned Tread Compound (HTTC) – Extremely high tracking power, allowing faster cornering measured correction of the car is possible on bents.
· HTS+ (Handling Tuned Sidewall) principal with robust outer shoulders and sturdy sidewalls – Very direct steering feel Optimal contact with the road surface
· Two rayon carcass layers make the tire stable and sturdy during handling – Maximum resistance to lateral forces; The car stays more controllable in the most critical situations.
Available at: http://ohio-speed.com/p-3805-vredest...ock-sizes.aspx
Vredestein Tread Pattern: As the tread pattern on an asymmetric car tire changes across the tread as different parts of that tread are adapted for particular functions.
Outside edges consists of larger and stiffer tread blocks which help with cornering. While the inner tread blocks are smaller and designed to shift water and improve grip in wet conditions. Also, the middle of the tread usually has a continuous rib to help straight line stability.
Last edited by OHIO SPEED; 04-14-2013 at 04:12 AM.
|camaro, stock size, tires, vredestein, wheels|