Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Flowmaster Exhaust
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences Share review & feedback on vendors and sellers

Old 04-13-2013, 08:38 AM   #1
MisterQ
Driving '13 2LT RS Camaro

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2LT
MnP Customs

Hey fellow c5 peeps im new to the forums just got a 2013 2LT Camaro last week but anyways like all of you I'm trying to mod it and ordered some decals from MnP Customs. Long story short i never received a confirmation e-mail so i've sent him multiple e-mails asking what's going on and still no response. Has anyone ordered from him lately?
MisterQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 09:20 AM   #2
Camaro Ice

Drives: 2012 LT Camaro
You might want to search the forum on recent mnp comments, but it seems they never respond to email.

Last thread in this section I remember seeing someone who only received a response on a product they ordered a month prior once they filed a claim through paypal.
Camaro Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 11:54 AM   #3
Bradrulz

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1LT IOM
They were supposed to send me some replacement vinyl over a month ago now as he one they sent wasn't the correct size. Seems they may have a huge quality control issue. I still have not revived the replacement and they have only responded to one email in the last 3 months. I would highly recommend Big Worm Graphics is you are needing vinyl. They were awesome to work with.
MRT2.0 with Helmholtz Pipes, Cold Air Inductions CAI, 4-Pack Gauges, Flat Black Stripes, Added Spare Tire Kit, Elite Catch Can, Chrome 20" Wheels, HUD, ABL Doors, GM Dovetail, Matte Black Gills, Rear Fascia Blackout
Bradrulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 12:19 PM   #4
ReoRockStar

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2LT 45th AE
I sent them an email about an item I was interested in and never got a response. I guess they don't want to make money. I sent an email to pro motor stripes and got a response within 5 hours. Check them out. They have a eBay store with a lot cool stuff.

~{Eat,Sleep,Drive}~
Old 04-14-2013, 08:15 AM   #5
MisterQ
Driving '13 2LT RS Camaro

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2LT
Alright, thanks guys I only ordered $10 worth of stuff anyways but honestly why run a business if you don't even care to answer your customers. People these days.
MisterQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 08:49 PM   #6
Berzek

Drives: Black 2011 2SS Camaro
Never got my front facia vinyl ordered from MnP. And never had any email responded by them. Their website (www.mnpcustoms.com) seems offline.

I feel conned...
Berzek is offline   Reply With Quote