Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Emblempros
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Old 04-16-2013, 09:30 PM   #69
sam.u.el

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS Rally Yellow w/ blk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronix View Post
You won't regret the Maggie & like PQ said it comes with a SCT Tuner, and you can make some mods to it. But once you're settled in with it, then you'll go and get it dyno tuned.
Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead, but i did not want to create a new one. So the days are coming closer than i thought to when i would pull the trigger on headers, supercharger with a tune and i had a question for you Kronix. I'm pretty set on the Maggie supercharger for the looks and great things i hear about it but i'm worried on whether or not it'll fit under the MDP1 hood i have now. Is the supercharger you have of similar size and did you have any fitment issues with the hood?

Or can anyone point me to someone with a Maggie and MPD1 Zforce hood? If there's fitment issues i will probably just go with the Edelbrock kit.

Thanks a bunch from any and all responses!
sam.u.el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 01:15 AM   #70
Jason P

Drives: 2011 2ss
Not sure about the hood, but the maggie fits under my strut tower brace. I would guess you wouldn't have any problems.
2011 2ss Ram twin plate ceramic clutch, Texas speed 418 LS3 235 /243 .621 / .624 cam, ported and polished heads with dual springs,magnum push rods, Hotchkis race pack, Stainless Power long tube headers with no cats, Magna Flo competition exhaust, lpe fuel pump, magnuson supercharger with overdrive and port matched blower plate, IW 8 rib pullies, AEM meth kit, id 850 injectors, 3 bar map, halltech cai, zl1 rear diff
Jason P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 01:57 AM   #71
sam.u.el

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS Rally Yellow w/ blk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason P View Post
Not sure about the hood, but the maggie fits under my strut tower brace. I would guess you wouldn't have any problems.
Thanks for your response, and for bringing up that strut tower brace. I'm wondering if I can fit that under the hood too? I need to go do some more searching. I'm not having much luck haha. But thanks again!
sam.u.el is offline   Reply With Quote