Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Grabiak Performance Center
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Other Generations > 1st & 2nd Generation Camaros

1st & 2nd Generation Camaros 1967-1969 Camaros / 1970-1981 Camaro

Old 03-24-2013, 07:44 PM   #26
chevy dude

Drives: 2010 1LT/RS IBM Camaro
If you do plan on keeping your camaro the original Frost green,here are some pics of mine,a SS with Boyd Cottington smoothies,and white hockey stripe.
Attached Images

Old 04-13-2013, 09:09 AM   #27
chevy dude

Drives: 2010 1LT/RS IBM Camaro
I posted some pictures of my Frost green 69 Camaro.It is a real SS 350 Camaro with numbers matching block and original 12 bolt rear end,but the Turbo 400-7R trans is not(350 turbo long gone)oh,and has the Dark green interior in it,which is ok,but I will most likely change the interior to Black hounds tooth,and a different exterior color.Recently i purchased the RS Grille package for the car and will be making it a RS/SS Camaro.I will also be adding a cowl induction hood.I'm going for the resto-mod look,although it kinda looks that way now,i'm still gonna make it my own,and don't really care what anybody else thinks about it.

I've actually thought about making up a cowl tag that reads "none of your business" to cover up the original cowl tag.As for the light green interior...Mmmmm i personally would go with black or white,forget the light green color,it looks horrible IMHO.
Attached Images

Old 04-18-2013, 02:08 PM   #28
WiSSDiver

Drives: 1968 Coupe, 2010 2SS
My 68 was definitely changed up, but I was going for a stock feel inside and out.
She came with a straight 6 and a 2 speed power glide tranny. Ripped those out and replaced with at 350 engine and 350 turbo tranny. Paint no where near original, but I always wanted that stock look and feel that would make people ask, "was that an original color?"

Like many said before, enjoy it. If it needs everything, do it the way you want

Here's my old girl:
Attached Images