Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions General 5th generation Camaro topics not covered by other subforums.

Old 04-19-2013, 12:33 PM   #1
Demon 1LE
Cool Story, Bro !

Drives: The Scarecrow
when might we see more of the 14 ?

I really like the styling of the 14. think they did a great job with the front and rear. i'd like to see more samples of the colors on the cars though. i don't want a v6 but would like to see what that looks like as well. color HUD would be nice to see. I'm on board with ordering the first chance i get, should be within next few weeks. i know what i want (2SS with NPP) but i don't know what color i want.
Demon 1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:57 PM   #2
PYROLYSIS
Remember the Charleston 9

Drives: 2004 KME PREDATOR, 2014 2SS/RS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolStoryBro View Post
I really like the styling of the 14. think they did a great job with the front and rear. i'd like to see more samples of the colors on the cars though. i don't want a v6 but would like to see what that looks like as well. color HUD would be nice to see. I'm on board with ordering the first chance i get, should be within next few weeks. i know what i want (2SS with NPP) but i don't know what color i want.
What colors are you waiting to see? I'm looking forward to Red Hot as that is the color I ordered for my 1LE.
Old 04-19-2013, 07:03 PM   #3
Demon 1LE
Cool Story, Bro !

Drives: The Scarecrow
currently have a red car and was going to get a different color but red hot was one i wanted to see, the ashen and the summit white on the SS. with all of the new black i think it's hard to go wrong but still looking to see some samples before i place my order. the z28 in white is incredible but it is matte white with gloss black trim, 2 items not coming on the production cars (assuming)
Demon 1LE is offline   Reply With Quote