Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
JDP Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro 1LE Forum

Camaro 1LE Forum Camaro 1LE Package releated discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2013, 02:44 PM   #126
Firefighter


 
Firefighter's Avatar
 
Drives: Black '13 2SS/RS/1LE w/NPP/NAV
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Tampa by way of Miami...
Posts: 2,366
Nice Jim!

That's how mine will look... for the first few minutes. lol
Firefighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 03:32 PM   #127
OzzySS

 
OzzySS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 2SS/1LE, 2004 Cavalier
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: PC, HI
Posts: 1,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by tramtwo View Post
Welcome and congratz!! The mod shopping helps a lot with the waiting.


Just ask Ozzy!!
lol! it helped that black friday/cyber monday happened while i was waiting
__________________
Build thread linked in the pic...


OzzySS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 06:54 PM   #128
PYROLYSIS
Remember the Charleston 9
 
PYROLYSIS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2004 KME PREDATOR, 2014 2SS/RS/1LE
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Summerv1LE SC
Posts: 4,427
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimAlan View Post
Tint pictures, 1st before her bath, 2nd after.
Wow.
__________________
BRING BACK THE B4C POLICE CAMARO!
2002 V-6 5 speed rally red (current camaro) Also driven:1992 Z-28 305 auto Red w/ black stripes (anniversary), 2001 V-6 auto light pewter metallic,1991 RS V-6 auto Black
PYROLYSIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 06:28 PM   #129
JimAlan
 
JimAlan's Avatar
 
Drives: Black 2SS RS 1LE
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: McKinney
Posts: 92
Thanks, I'm going to get stripes and gills next. RED
JimAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 08:02 PM   #130
Gef0rc3
 
Gef0rc3's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE IOM
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Montgomery
Posts: 321
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimAlan View Post
Thanks, I'm going to get stripes and gills next. RED
You should get the white pointed angle stripes:

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361325727.356630.jpg
Views: 452
Size:  114.2 KB

A nice accent to the black on black
Gef0rc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 08:58 PM   #131
tramtwo


 
tramtwo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: N'Awlinz
Posts: 6,531
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gef0rc3 View Post
You should get the white pointed angle stripes:

Attachment 475354

A nice accent to the black on black
IMO looks too mustang-ish
__________________
tramtwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 09:49 PM   #132
Gef0rc3
 
Gef0rc3's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE IOM
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Montgomery
Posts: 321
Quote:
Originally Posted by tramtwo View Post
IMO looks too mustang-ish
True but it i feel it looks better than the other side vinyls that's offered
Gef0rc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 10:47 PM   #133
JimAlan
 
JimAlan's Avatar
 
Drives: Black 2SS RS 1LE
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: McKinney
Posts: 92
Looks okay, rather have red to help bring out the break calipers and my red badges. Something like this only red.

JimAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 12:16 AM   #134
tramtwo


 
tramtwo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: N'Awlinz
Posts: 6,531
115 members and counting

__________________
tramtwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 11:34 AM   #135
PYROLYSIS
Remember the Charleston 9
 
PYROLYSIS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2004 KME PREDATOR, 2014 2SS/RS/1LE
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Summerv1LE SC
Posts: 4,427
Just wanted to announce that I placed my order for a 2014 1LE the other day with Becky and hope to be joining in on all the fun sometime late summer. That should make me an "official" member of the team. Won't be able to make the fest this year but would love to start meeting up at some tracks with yall once it arrives.
__________________
BRING BACK THE B4C POLICE CAMARO!
2002 V-6 5 speed rally red (current camaro) Also driven:1992 Z-28 305 auto Red w/ black stripes (anniversary), 2001 V-6 auto light pewter metallic,1991 RS V-6 auto Black
PYROLYSIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 11:53 AM   #136
Bad@ssCamaro
Ist State Chevy Supporter
 
Bad@ssCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 1SS/1LE...in 2014
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Western MA
Posts: 4,944
Well Alright Congrats, I put my order with Becky too, 'cept its a '13. Party time Did you get the Recaro's?
__________________
Former Camaros: (gone but not forgotten)
1976 LT Black/Black 305 V8 (Bone Stock)
1976 LT Black/White 305 V8 (Bone Stock) except for Cragar chrome rims (yep - #2)
1985 Z-28 Black/Black 305 L69 M5(Bone Stock) I know: slow

Next Camaro:
CRT 1SS/RS/1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
CAFE STANDARDS! Get used to them or vote our electeds in Washington out of office...........
Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 01:05 PM   #137
PYROLYSIS
Remember the Charleston 9
 
PYROLYSIS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2004 KME PREDATOR, 2014 2SS/RS/1LE
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Summerv1LE SC
Posts: 4,427
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad@ssCamaro View Post
Well Alright Congrats, I put my order with Becky too, 'cept its a '13. Party time Did you get the Recaro's?
Yep. They weren't listed on the ordering list so I'm hoping there won't be a late availability with them. I will wait for them if I have to. I went for a 2SS/1LE, no RS, with NPP and the Recaros. It's gonna be so great to go through the waiting process, though it will feel like forever.
__________________
BRING BACK THE B4C POLICE CAMARO!
2002 V-6 5 speed rally red (current camaro) Also driven:1992 Z-28 305 auto Red w/ black stripes (anniversary), 2001 V-6 auto light pewter metallic,1991 RS V-6 auto Black
PYROLYSIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 01:17 PM   #138
Bad@ssCamaro
Ist State Chevy Supporter
 
Bad@ssCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 1SS/1LE...in 2014
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Western MA
Posts: 4,944
Quote:
Originally Posted by PYROLYSIS View Post
Yep. They weren't listed on the ordering list so I'm hoping there won't be a late availability with them. I will wait for them if I have to. I went for a 2SS/1LE, no RS, with NPP and the Recaros. It's gonna be so great to go through the waiting process, though it will feel like forever.
That is so awesome about the Recaro's, I hope they are available for you when they start production. I will probably be ordering a set over the winter as a winter mod

Yep, we get to go thru what everyone else has before us, so you would think it would be easier....NOT! But it will be the day we pick them up. Are you having it delivered to a dealership or will you fly-in and pick it up? It would be cool if you ended up getting the same TPW as I did mine is 5/6.
__________________
Former Camaros: (gone but not forgotten)
1976 LT Black/Black 305 V8 (Bone Stock)
1976 LT Black/White 305 V8 (Bone Stock) except for Cragar chrome rims (yep - #2)
1985 Z-28 Black/Black 305 L69 M5(Bone Stock) I know: slow

Next Camaro:
CRT 1SS/RS/1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
CAFE STANDARDS! Get used to them or vote our electeds in Washington out of office...........
Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 01:18 PM   #139
CrystalRedTintcoat

 
CrystalRedTintcoat's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 2SS 1LE NPP GBE
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bay Area, online, & in my 1LE
Posts: 1,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by PYROLYSIS View Post
Just wanted to announce that I placed my order for a 2014 1LE the other day with Becky and hope to be joining in on all the fun sometime late summer. That should make me an "official" member of the team. Won't be able to make the fest this year but would love to start meeting up at some tracks with yall once it arrives.
Man, you are THE original member if you ask me ... You've been part of this before many of us. Congrats!
CrystalRedTintcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 02:01 PM   #140
PYROLYSIS
Remember the Charleston 9
 
PYROLYSIS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2004 KME PREDATOR, 2014 2SS/RS/1LE
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Summerv1LE SC
Posts: 4,427
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad@ssCamaro View Post
That is so awesome about the Recaro's, I hope they are available for you when they start production. I will probably be ordering a set over the winter as a winter mod

Yep, we get to go thru what everyone else has before us, so you would think it would be easier....NOT! But it will be the day we pick them up. Are you having it delivered to a dealership or will you fly-in and pick it up? It would be cool if you ended up getting the same TPW as I did mine is 5/6.
I doubt we will have the same TPW as the 2014 production isn't supposed to start until somewhere in July. Glad you're finally getting yours too. This will be my fifth Camaro, my third Red Camaro , and my first truly powerful car. I'm gonna take good care of her but I'm gonna drive it like it's meant to be on the track and on the street.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalRedTintcoat View Post
Man, you are THE original member if you ask me ... You've been part of this before many of us. Congrats!
Thanks bud, that means a lot. When I tell people at work that I finally ordered one and it might be in by September they say, "Sure, then September will turn into January, and then March 2014, and so on". I have been wanting a new Camaro since before they came back out and my dream has changed from a Black 2010 SS, a 45th SS, and now to a 2014 1LE that Lord willing should become a reality.
__________________
BRING BACK THE B4C POLICE CAMARO!
2002 V-6 5 speed rally red (current camaro) Also driven:1992 Z-28 305 auto Red w/ black stripes (anniversary), 2001 V-6 auto light pewter metallic,1991 RS V-6 auto Black
PYROLYSIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 02:58 PM   #141
Bad@ssCamaro
Ist State Chevy Supporter
 
Bad@ssCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 1SS/1LE...in 2014
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Western MA
Posts: 4,944
Quote:
Originally Posted by PYROLYSIS View Post
I doubt we will have the same TPW as the 2014 production isn't supposed to start until somewhere in July. Glad you're finally getting yours too. This will be my fifth Camaro, my third Red Camaro , and my first truly powerful car. I'm gonna take good care of her but I'm gonna drive it like it's meant to be on the track and on the street.
brain fart Yeah officially this will be my 4th and the first with this much horsepower and my first Red one. Definitely have to work on the driver mods. Which color did you get, VR or CRT ?
__________________
Former Camaros: (gone but not forgotten)
1976 LT Black/Black 305 V8 (Bone Stock)
1976 LT Black/White 305 V8 (Bone Stock) except for Cragar chrome rims (yep - #2)
1985 Z-28 Black/Black 305 L69 M5(Bone Stock) I know: slow

Next Camaro:
CRT 1SS/RS/1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
CAFE STANDARDS! Get used to them or vote our electeds in Washington out of office...........
Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 03:23 PM   #142
PYROLYSIS
Remember the Charleston 9
 
PYROLYSIS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2004 KME PREDATOR, 2014 2SS/RS/1LE
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Summerv1LE SC
Posts: 4,427
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad@ssCamaro View Post
brain fart Yeah officially this will be my 4th and the first with this much horsepower and my first Red one. Definitely have to work on the driver mods. Which color did you get, VR or CRT ?
Neither. I got Red Hot, I thought it was appropriately named given my profession.
__________________
BRING BACK THE B4C POLICE CAMARO!
2002 V-6 5 speed rally red (current camaro) Also driven:1992 Z-28 305 auto Red w/ black stripes (anniversary), 2001 V-6 auto light pewter metallic,1991 RS V-6 auto Black
PYROLYSIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 03:40 PM   #143
Bad@ssCamaro
Ist State Chevy Supporter
 
Bad@ssCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 1SS/1LE...in 2014
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Western MA
Posts: 4,944
Quote:
Originally Posted by PYROLYSIS View Post
Neither. I got Red Hot, I thought it was appropriately named given my profession.
Oh, wow, I didn't even consider that. That's a bold move since you haven't seen the color yet. Good choice then if you're used to being in the heat
__________________
Former Camaros: (gone but not forgotten)
1976 LT Black/Black 305 V8 (Bone Stock)
1976 LT Black/White 305 V8 (Bone Stock) except for Cragar chrome rims (yep - #2)
1985 Z-28 Black/Black 305 L69 M5(Bone Stock) I know: slow

Next Camaro:
CRT 1SS/RS/1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
CAFE STANDARDS! Get used to them or vote our electeds in Washington out of office...........
Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 10:05 PM   #144
tramtwo


 
tramtwo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: N'Awlinz
Posts: 6,531
Quote:
Originally Posted by PYROLYSIS View Post
Just wanted to announce that I placed my order for a 2014 1LE the other day with Becky and hope to be joining in on all the fun sometime late summer. That should make me an "official" member of the team. Won't be able to make the fest this year but would love to start meeting up at some tracks with yall once it arrives.
Awesome! ... you'll love the red

tramtwo posted this on the go
__________________
tramtwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 11:12 AM   #145
tramtwo


 
tramtwo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: N'Awlinz
Posts: 6,531
Bump for all the new 1LE owners.
__________________
tramtwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 02:55 PM   #146
2cnd chance
It Will Be Mine
 
2cnd chance's Avatar
 
Drives: A Z06 or a 2015 1LE?
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Road
Posts: 6,084
Quote:
Originally Posted by PYROLYSIS View Post
Neither. I got Red Hot, I thought it was appropriately named given my profession.
Good for you! I don't remember you mentioning red?
__________________
2cnd chance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 03:40 PM   #147
PYROLYSIS
Remember the Charleston 9
 
PYROLYSIS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2004 KME PREDATOR, 2014 2SS/RS/1LE
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Summerv1LE SC
Posts: 4,427
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2cnd chance View Post
Good for you! I don't remember you mentioning red?
Yeah. Black was my first choice for a while when my campaign efforts for a nice blue fell on deaf ears. I just like the way VR contrasted with the black on the 2013 1LE. This will be my 3rd red Camaro and I'm keeping my fourth gen as long as it runs well so I will have 2 red Camaros.
__________________
BRING BACK THE B4C POLICE CAMARO!
2002 V-6 5 speed rally red (current camaro) Also driven:1992 Z-28 305 auto Red w/ black stripes (anniversary), 2001 V-6 auto light pewter metallic,1991 RS V-6 auto Black
PYROLYSIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 06:28 PM   #148
2cnd chance
It Will Be Mine
 
2cnd chance's Avatar
 
Drives: A Z06 or a 2015 1LE?
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Road
Posts: 6,084
Quote:
Originally Posted by PYROLYSIS View Post
Yeah. Black was my first choice for a while when my campaign efforts for a nice blue fell on deaf ears. I just like the way VR contrasted with the black on the 2013 1LE. This will be my 3rd red Camaro and I'm keeping my fourth gen as long as it runs well so I will have 2 red Camaros.
Cool!
__________________
2cnd chance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 06:42 PM   #149
Tara Martin
Loves Camaros
 
Tara Martin's Avatar
 
Drives: Red 1979 Z28, VR 2013 1SS/RS/1LE
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Corpus Christi, TX
Posts: 659
Quote:
Originally Posted by PYROLYSIS View Post
Yeah. Black was my first choice for a while when my campaign efforts for a nice blue fell on deaf ears. I just like the way VR contrasted with the black on the 2013 1LE. This will be my 3rd red Camaro and I'm keeping my fourth gen as long as it runs well so I will have 2 red Camaros.
Cool! I have two red Camaros currently, too. My old '79 Z28 and my 1LE. I wanted a nice medium blue for my 1LE, but it wasn't to be...

Tara
__________________
Tara R. Martin

Proud 1LE Owner!

Tara Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 08:03 PM   #150
BadAndy
 
BadAndy's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 2SS/RS/1LE
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Irmo, SC
Posts: 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by tramtwo View Post
Bump for all the new 1LE owners.
Joined
BadAndy is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.