Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Cold Air Inductions
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2013, 08:57 PM   #35
Missionboi
SoCal HT5 [COTW: 8/12/13]
 
Missionboi's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 2SS 1LE RS
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Santa Clarita
Posts: 1,254
Got my ZL1 rockers and rear diffuser! But I flip it around and look what I find... They didn't deliver it very well can this be fixed?

Missionboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 09:21 PM   #36
MARINE1991


 
MARINE1991's Avatar
 
Drives: COTW 8/29/11 2010 CAMARO
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: HOMELESS
Posts: 10,031
I'm sure it can
MARINE1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 09:25 PM   #37
menendez1293
Emerald Coast Camaros
 
menendez1293's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS M6
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Tallahassee FL
Posts: 9,649
Looks like they will need to be reprinted as long as nothing broke. Sucks that it happened.
__________________
Proud owner of litho #179 Click Picture for Build Thread
menendez1293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 12:03 AM   #38
Behic2320
SoCal HT5 COTW 4/21/13
 
Behic2320's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS/RS Blown & Cammed LS3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sandy Eggo
Posts: 3,057
Yea it should to be fixed did you order it online or from a dealership
__________________
Behic2320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 01:05 AM   #39
Missionboi
SoCal HT5 [COTW: 8/12/13]
 
Missionboi's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 2SS 1LE RS
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Santa Clarita
Posts: 1,254
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARINE1991 View Post
I'm sure it can
I sure hop so!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by menendez1293 View Post
Looks like they will need to be reprinted as long as nothing broke. Sucks that it happened.
I hope it can be fixed without costing me another arm :( lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behic2320 View Post
Yea it should to be fixed did you order it online or from a dealership
I bought it from the dealer and they shipped it, but they package stuff really good. It was the FedEx or UPS I forgot who it was that sent it that did the damage
Missionboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:29 AM   #40
SlyJester7
SoCal HT5 *COTW 8/26/13*
 
SlyJester7's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: So Cal
Posts: 1,047
Don't put your money into their mistake contact the dealership tell them what happened. They will file a claim with FedEx/UPS and get it fixed. Sad part is it will take a little longer while you have to jump thru thos hoops.
__________________
SlyJester7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:33 AM   #41
Behic2320
SoCal HT5 COTW 4/21/13
 
Behic2320's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS/RS Blown & Cammed LS3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sandy Eggo
Posts: 3,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyJester7 View Post
Don't put your money into their mistake contact the dealership tell them what happened. They will file a claim with FedEx/UPS and get it fixed. Sad part is it will take a little longer while you have to jump thru thos hoops.
Exactly but that's the reason you buy from a dealer rather than from a parts store online "credibility" they need to fix it the bummer is you have to wait longer
__________________
Behic2320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:38 AM   #42
SlyJester7
SoCal HT5 *COTW 8/26/13*
 
SlyJester7's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: So Cal
Posts: 1,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behic2320 View Post
Exactly but that's the reason you buy from a dealer rather than from a parts store online "credibility" they need to fix it the bummer is you have to wait longer
UPS/FedEX pays to have it fixed because they caused the damage. would be a major pain to send the kit back to have the dealership fix it unless he can have it taken care of at a local dealership.
__________________
SlyJester7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 11:37 AM   #43
Behic2320
SoCal HT5 COTW 4/21/13
 
Behic2320's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS/RS Blown & Cammed LS3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sandy Eggo
Posts: 3,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyJester7 View Post
UPS/FedEX pays to have it fixed because they caused the damage. would be a major pain to send the kit back to have the dealership fix it unless he can have it taken care of at a local dealership.
Won't he have to go to the dealership to get them to file the claim against ups/FedEx

But any who I hope you get it fixed quickly
__________________
Behic2320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 12:10 PM   #44
kold

 
kold's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 LS White Camaro
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Santa Maria,CA
Posts: 1,168
upgraded to the v8 grats man!!!!! great exhaust video btw man, im sure this cars going to look amazing!!! Sucks about the damaged parts u got, hope everything works out
kold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 01:16 AM   #45
Missionboi
SoCal HT5 [COTW: 8/12/13]
 
Missionboi's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 2SS 1LE RS
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Santa Clarita
Posts: 1,254
That's what I will do thanks guys! I contacted the dealer (Maureen Rodgers Chevrolet) and she is being awesome!! Going to send me out another replacement
Missionboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 01:18 AM   #46
Missionboi
SoCal HT5 [COTW: 8/12/13]
 
Missionboi's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 2SS 1LE RS
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Santa Clarita
Posts: 1,254
Went to pick up my car today and got my springs done and GM catch can!



Going to go to Universal Studios and help the springs lower a bit more

Missionboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 07:10 AM   #47
menendez1293
Emerald Coast Camaros
 
menendez1293's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS M6
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Tallahassee FL
Posts: 9,649
Just wondering did you ever get your ZL1 rockers installed? Im probably going to be doing them to my Camaro in the future and wanted to see some shots of them on a yellow car with black wheels since that's the look I'm going for also
__________________
Proud owner of litho #179 Click Picture for Build Thread
menendez1293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 11:16 AM   #48
janio888
 
Drives: no
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 6
Hello dude its amazing to see that watch this Camaro its color specially very different to the others light is also very superb..Can you tell me that light is modify or not?And where these lights are you purchased?
__________________
janio888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 09:16 PM   #49
Missionboi
SoCal HT5 [COTW: 8/12/13]
 
Missionboi's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 2SS 1LE RS
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Santa Clarita
Posts: 1,254
Quote:
Originally Posted by menendez1293 View Post
Just wondering did you ever get your ZL1 rockers installed? Im probably going to be doing them to my Camaro in the future and wanted to see some shots of them on a yellow car with black wheels since that's the look I'm going for also
Yes I got the ZL1 rocker from Maureen finally I will be installing it soon just have not had the time to do it lately, most likely sometime this weekend or next week. I have been aching to install them lol! I also got a treat for everyone in a few months
Missionboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 09:16 PM   #50
Missionboi
SoCal HT5 [COTW: 8/12/13]
 
Missionboi's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 2SS 1LE RS
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Santa Clarita
Posts: 1,254
Quote:
Originally Posted by janio888 View Post
Hello dude its amazing to see that watch this Camaro its color specially very different to the others light is also very superb..Can you tell me that light is modify or not?And where these lights are you purchased?
Hey man thanks! Are you talking about the RS halos that came with my 1LE or you talking about the other halos on my v6?
Missionboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 11:35 PM   #51
menendez1293
Emerald Coast Camaros
 
menendez1293's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS M6
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Tallahassee FL
Posts: 9,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missionboi View Post
Yes I got the ZL1 rocker from Maureen finally I will be installing it soon just have not had the time to do it lately, most likely sometime this weekend or next week. I have been aching to install them lol! I also got a treat for everyone in a few months
Did they just have to repaint the rockers or did they handle it in a different way? Just curios as whenever I'm able to I plan to order them from her.
__________________
Proud owner of litho #179 Click Picture for Build Thread
menendez1293 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
camaro of the week

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.