Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 04-30-2013, 10:58 AM   #71
christianchevell
old school chevy rodder

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS Manual,DM exhaust,CRT
This is a way old post let it DIE...........................
christianchevell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 11:55 AM   #72
Norm Peterson
corner barstool sitter

Drives: 08 Mustang GT, 10 Legacy 2.5GT, ...
Maybe the single incident is old news.

But the larger issues that it raises - either failure to recognize the unintended consequences of HSA in non-defeatable form at all or to assign proper importance to them if they were in fact considered - is more than enough reason for it to keep floating back to the top.

Norm
Norm Peterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 05:54 PM   #73
Dupree878

Drives: '13 Dusk Edition 2SS/RS M6
I didn't realize one week was an old thread or incident
Old 05-02-2013, 12:44 AM   #74
2012-1822

Drives: Black ZL1
So glad I have a '12. I like that you've been driving stick 15 more yrs than the cop. I'm in that same position. First vehicle I really drove was a WW2 Wyllis surplus "Jeep". Clutch, not really, find 'em and grind 'em. That started when I was 10 years old, only off road of course. Other jeeps and manual trucks throughout the years, riding motorcycles will teach you about how a clutch really works too. And of course I didn't start driving on the roads until I was old enough, 14. Even though 15 is learner's permit age in Alabama, my dad wanted us to have had plenty of experience by the time we turned 16 and could drive on our own. He even conducted emergency handling "classes" in his Caddy Fleetwood. Took me out in the rain in an empty parking lot and taught me how to slide that thing up and down safely. Sorry, off topic

I don't even hardly ever use the E brake unless it's a stout hill. But yeah, no room for hill assist in a car I own. I know you guys that have it can't, or maybe don't want to yet, mess with your tune and mess up your warranty, but I wonder if a tuner could take care of it for you. Thing is by the time you run your warranty out you'll be so used to it if that is the only car you drive all the time.