Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
B&M
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2013, 09:41 PM   #239
6910
Gregg
 
6910's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaros! 1969 SS and 2010 2SS
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Raleigh
Posts: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaros To The Max View Post
Here is the count UPDATE.... 127 on Facebook, 48 on Camaro5 and 29 on Modern Camaro. For a Grand total of 204 and counting! Looking forward to a AWESOME weekend!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by hamp View Post
Hey Gregg same Hamp still got the 2010 ABM. Just added the ZL1 to my stable. Here's all 4 in my 3 car garage.Time to sell house & get a bigger garage
__________________



1969 X11 w/ numbers matching L34 SS350 Block
2010 2SS ABM
6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 09:40 AM   #240
FIREICE11
FireStorm11
 
FIREICE11's Avatar
 
Drives: White with Orange Stripe
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 190
Is anyone going to be at the hotel tonight? We should be arrivng there around 7pm. Would like to meet so we know what we are doing in the morning. I am so excited. I will also need a place to wash off FireStorm when I get there. Coming from Maryland.
FIREICE11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 10:33 AM   #241
jewel25
Nov 20, 2016
 
jewel25's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 RJT 2LT/RS
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 36,764
Getting excited
__________________
jewel25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 10:46 AM   #242
FrankT
400HP used to be enough..
 
FrankT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS rs manual
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Central NC
Posts: 699
I'm working on the tune on my car, hopefully I'll finish it up today in time to make it tomorrow morning. The weather this week has put me a little behind schedule.
Attached Images
 
__________________
Currently in the fleet... 2010 ZR1 Corvette, 2014 Cadillac CTS-V, 2010 Camaro SS single turbo, 2014 GMC Sierra Denali crew cab, 1967 Camaro SS350, 1969 Camaro SS427.

Build thread: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47925
FrankT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 11:00 AM   #243
Camaros To The Max
AKA...Grim Reaper
 
Camaros To The Max's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2 LT Camaro
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Charlotte NC
Posts: 514
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIREICE11 View Post
Is anyone going to be at the hotel tonight? We should be arrivng there around 7pm. Would like to meet so we know what we are doing in the morning. I am so excited. I will also need a place to wash off FireStorm when I get there. Coming from Maryland.
They will be some there from Capitol City Camaro Club and also some 5th Gen Camaros of the Carolinas members.
Camaros To The Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 11:18 AM   #244
stikSS
9691 & 97586
 
stikSS's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 Camaro SS and 2LT
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cameron, NC
Posts: 2,814
What a great day to wash the rides..... somehow after today and tomorrow the drought monitor may rise... cause theres a bunch badass cars getting cleaned!

Sent from my Apple sued Galaxy Note 2
stikSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 11:36 AM   #245
Camaros To The Max
AKA...Grim Reaper
 
Camaros To The Max's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2 LT Camaro
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Charlotte NC
Posts: 514
Quote:
Originally Posted by stikSS View Post
What a great day to wash the rides..... somehow after today and tomorrow the drought monitor may rise... cause theres a bunch badass cars getting cleaned!

Sent from my Apple sued Galaxy Note 2
Camaros To The Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 01:28 PM   #246
NC-V
 
NC-V's Avatar
 
Drives: cts-v
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Mooresville, NC
Posts: 506
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIREICE11 View Post
Is anyone going to be at the hotel tonight? We should be arrivng there around 7pm. Would like to meet so we know what we are doing in the morning. I am so excited. I will also need a place to wash off FireStorm when I get there. Coming from Maryland.

We will be at the hotel, and if you get there around 7 you should be just in time to join some of us down the road from the hotel at Chevy's Ale house for some food and drink!
NC-V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 01:44 PM   #247
Orange2010SS
 
Orange2010SS's Avatar
 
Drives: Orange 2010 2SS LS3
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 155
For those of you who are from out of town and want to stay in at your hotel for dinner/lunch I'm giving Free Delivery from my delivery service. It's a $3.99 value. The website is www.919dine.com and the coupon code is CAMARO. I'm guessing most of you will be going out for food, but just in case, wanted to throw this out there for my fellow Camaro lovers!! :-)
Also, don't order delivery from MacGregor, Cinelli's, or Wasabi....unless you're staying a hotel other than the host hotel. It's right across the parking lot. LOL
Orange2010SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 01:52 PM   #248
PoorMansCamaro



 
PoorMansCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: Really Slow
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 55,269
maybe I missed it, but is there a schedule of some sort? we will be leaving tonight, but plan on staying with a friend that lives close by. then heading over to the hotel tomorrow morning. thanks!
__________________
PoorMansCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 02:08 PM   #249
6910
Gregg
 
6910's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaros! 1969 SS and 2010 2SS
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Raleigh
Posts: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
maybe I missed it, but is there a schedule of some sort? we will be leaving tonight, but plan on staying with a friend that lives close by. then heading over to the hotel tomorrow morning. thanks!
Some are having dinner tonight at Chevy's ale house in Apex if you want to make that.

Show up at the hotel around 9 or 9:30 if you want to do the cruise. We intend to depart at 10. We will be back in time for lunch.

The draft house has roped off a section of the parking lot and will have beer on tap and lunch specials for $5.99. All the restuarants at mcGregor will discount menu items for you as well. Two places will have live music.

The meet and greet should be in full swing after lunch and will go until. DJ and vendor row are located behind the hotel
__________________



1969 X11 w/ numbers matching L34 SS350 Block
2010 2SS ABM
6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 02:32 PM   #250
PoorMansCamaro



 
PoorMansCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: Really Slow
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 55,269
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6910 View Post
Some are having dinner tonight at Chevy's ale house in Apex if you want to make that.

Show up at the hotel around 9 or 9:30 if you want to do the cruise. We intend to depart at 10. We will be back in time for lunch.

The draft house has roped off a section of the parking lot and will have beer on tap and lunch specials for $5.99. All the restuarants at mcGregor will discount menu items for you as well. Two places will have live music.

The meet and greet should be in full swing after lunch and will go until. DJ and vendor row are located behind the hotel
awesome, thank you very much!

I wish we could make it to dinner tonight, but we probably won't get there until 9 or 10pm.
__________________
PoorMansCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 09:32 PM   #251
RSKUSTOMZ
RSKUSTOMZ
 
RSKUSTOMZ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro T-top RS
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Winston Salem, NC
Posts: 477
there's about 12 of us here so far.
__________________
RSKUSTOMZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 10:55 PM   #252
07Tundra
 
Drives: 2014 White ZL1
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Blenheim, SC
Posts: 122
I will be there in the morning. I will be in the IBM SS that comes hauling butt in right in the nick of time! Hope I don't spill any Monster drink during the power slide! Ha!
07Tundra is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
camaro, meet and greet, north carolina, raleigh

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.