Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Jason 98 TA
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2013, 05:52 PM   #18
Pagliaro
RIP Betsy ( Vitara )
 
Pagliaro's Avatar
 
Drives: '11 SGM 1LT/RS '05 Ford Escape XLT
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Posts: 780
Send a message via AIM to Pagliaro Send a message via MSN to Pagliaro Send a message via Yahoo to Pagliaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by gramps_green_rs View Post
Hey guys. Come on out to Rideau Carleton tomorrow. Start of the weekly cruise nights. any time after 5pm. Weather report is 22 and sunny.

gramps
Was it you I spotted Monday by any chance?

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpo...&postcount=718

I finish work at 5:00 and will be driving the Camaro in tomorrow. So I'll keep it in mind to make it out to the Race Track.
Pagliaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 06:04 PM   #19
gramps_green_rs
ex-RCAF
 
gramps_green_rs's Avatar
 
Drives: 11 SGM1LTRS SV1000S
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Hammond, ont, canada
Posts: 1,085
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagliaro View Post
Was it you I spotted Monday by any chance?

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpo...&postcount=718

I finish work at 5:00 and will be driving the Camaro in tomorrow. So I'll keep it in mind to make it out to the Race Track.
no not me. my gills are faded black. and rims are green/black.

and I get off work at 4pm. home by 5

work in the Walkly/St Laurent area.

usually just give the car a quick wash at work and then head out to Rideau Carleton.
hope to see you there

gramps
__________________
gramps_green_rs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 06:29 PM   #20
Pagliaro
RIP Betsy ( Vitara )
 
Pagliaro's Avatar
 
Drives: '11 SGM 1LT/RS '05 Ford Escape XLT
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Posts: 780
Send a message via AIM to Pagliaro Send a message via MSN to Pagliaro Send a message via Yahoo to Pagliaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by gramps_green_rs View Post
no not me. my gills are faded black. and rims are green/black.

and I get off work at 4pm. home by 5

work in the Walkly/St Laurent area.

usually just give the car a quick wash at work and then head out to Rideau Carleton.
hope to see you there

gramps
I seen your rims were black/green but haven't seen them in motion so I'm not sure if the black washes the green out it or not. I didn't think you had silver gills and had I seen the plate I would have known better. I know yours has a Vets Tag .

I plan to go as of this moment. My car's pretty much stock seeing as I just got it and its financed but I'd like to get out of my shell so it should be good for me.
Pagliaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 06:36 PM   #21
gramps_green_rs
ex-RCAF
 
gramps_green_rs's Avatar
 
Drives: 11 SGM1LTRS SV1000S
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Hammond, ont, canada
Posts: 1,085
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagliaro View Post
I seen your rims were black/green but haven't seen them in motion so I'm not sure if the black washes the green out it or not. I didn't think you had silver gills and had I seen the plate I would have known better. I know yours has a Vets Tag .

I plan to go as of this moment. My car's pretty much stock seeing as I just got it and its financed but I'd like to get out of my shell so it should be good for me.
well to be truthfull, I have not seen how my wheels look in motion. Cant see em from the drivers seat. lol

everybody is welcome to come out. mine was only a bit over a month old and completely stock when I first went.

gramps
__________________
gramps_green_rs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 09:44 PM   #22
Pagliaro
RIP Betsy ( Vitara )
 
Pagliaro's Avatar
 
Drives: '11 SGM 1LT/RS '05 Ford Escape XLT
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Posts: 780
Send a message via AIM to Pagliaro Send a message via MSN to Pagliaro Send a message via Yahoo to Pagliaro
I made it there late today due to work but got to see a few. Didn't get around to talking with owners as many were not by their cars but out and about mingling with others. I seen this car in this thread and the guy who drove up to my car at work. Plus a red and white SS.

Hopefully I can make it a little earlier but it was nice.
Pagliaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 07:24 PM   #23
gramps_green_rs
ex-RCAF
 
gramps_green_rs's Avatar
 
Drives: 11 SGM1LTRS SV1000S
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Hammond, ont, canada
Posts: 1,085
didn't make it after all. got a flat, picked up a nail in my right rear.

to late to go by the time it was fixed. will try for next week

gramps
__________________
gramps_green_rs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 01:41 PM   #24
Pagliaro
RIP Betsy ( Vitara )
 
Pagliaro's Avatar
 
Drives: '11 SGM 1LT/RS '05 Ford Escape XLT
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Posts: 780
Send a message via AIM to Pagliaro Send a message via MSN to Pagliaro Send a message via Yahoo to Pagliaro
I think I know why those shots are very professional.

I see it parked outside Henry's right now....
Pagliaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 03:17 PM   #25
SYNGSS
 
SYNGSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS 6 Manual
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Ottawa, Ont
Posts: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagliaro View Post
I think I know why those shots are very professional.

I see it parked outside Henry's right now....
__________________
SYNGSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.