Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Lethal Racing
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission

Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission Tune and diagnostics for engines and auto transmission.

Old 09-12-2012, 06:07 PM   #26
Badbubba
GrINned & JUICEd

Drives: EB Expedition, 2010 2SS/RS M6
I spoke with SCT today, 1.2.137.11 is still the latest firmware. Don't know how you got the 1.2.136 if SCT did the update.
Nitrous Outlet Plate (progressive, fuel hose upgrade, remote opener, heater, filter, console switches), LNC2000, ARH 1 7/8" LTs/gutted cats/X pipe/mufflers, Jet Hot coated LTs, JRE SCT Tune, CAI, Scoop, Rx Catch Can, Gates heater hose relocation, Remote clutch & auto brake res, Metco loop, Momentum Tunnel Brace, TSW Nurb 18" 555 & 555R, Pfadt trailing arms & toe rods, Autometer wideband, Fesler Pillar Pod, LED strips (int), Lloyds floor & trunk mats, LED DRL/front turn & license plate, DRL harness, VLEDs tail lights, Plasticoat Bowties. Ord: Oct 5, 2009 Rec: Nov 19, 2009 13.17 @ 112.6 stock
Badbubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 06:30 PM   #27
JustaCamaro

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Yeah, I don't know.

Is that a released firmware, or a beta that they specially installed for you?

Due to a misunderstanding on someones part, I didn't talk to SCT today until their GM expert had already left for the day.

Will try again tomorrow.
JustaCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 08:43 AM   #28
Badbubba
GrINned & JUICEd

SCT needs to remove the update for the FW on their website. It has never worked correcty for Livelink, at least for me. IMO, they know the latest FW isn't completely correct, that's why they don't have it on their website, but what they have on it doesn't work. The version I have now is the most stable out of the 4 or 5 I have had in the past. Other C5 members have had SCT install the .11 version, so SCT should install it for you.

1 more post and you'll hit 100.
Nitrous Outlet Plate (progressive, fuel hose upgrade, remote opener, heater, filter, console switches), LNC2000, ARH 1 7/8" LTs/gutted cats/X pipe/mufflers, Jet Hot coated LTs, JRE SCT Tune, CAI, Scoop, Rx Catch Can, Gates heater hose relocation, Remote clutch & auto brake res, Metco loop, Momentum Tunnel Brace, TSW Nurb 18" 555 & 555R, Pfadt trailing arms & toe rods, Autometer wideband, Fesler Pillar Pod, LED strips (int), Lloyds floor & trunk mats, LED DRL/front turn & license plate, DRL harness, VLEDs tail lights, Plasticoat Bowties. Ord: Oct 5, 2009 Rec: Nov 19, 2009 13.17 @ 112.6 stock
Old 09-13-2012, 07:47 PM   #29
JustaCamaro

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
I won!

I can now datalog the PIDS I want, and the analog inputs simultaneously.

Seems to have been the firmware, they loaded 1.2.137.11. All seems to be good. I don't know why they didn't load that one several days ago.

I need to fine tune my formulas now for ground offsets, and I should be good to go.

Hopefully my Innovate wideband controller will co-operate this time and let me program it.

Thanks all for your help and inputs.
JustaCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 08:43 AM   #30
JANNETTYRACING
PRESIDENT CALIBRATOR JRE

Drives: YELLOW 2013 ZL1 AUTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustaCamaro View Post
I won!

I can now datalog the PIDS I want, and the analog inputs simultaneously.

Seems to have been the firmware, they loaded 1.2.137.11. All seems to be good. I don't know why they didn't load that one several days ago.

I need to fine tune my formulas now for ground offsets, and I should be good to go.

Hopefully my Innovate wideband controller will co-operate this time and let me program it.

Thanks all for your help and inputs.
We have to admire Persistence, Congrats.
Jannetty Racing Ent Inc.
2984 East Main St.
Waterbury Ct. 06705
203-753-7223
tedj@jannettyracing.com
www.jannettyracing.com
www.turboaddictionparts.com
Performance Parts
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 10:54 AM   #31
Badbubba
GrINned & JUICEd

Old 05-06-2013, 09:33 PM   #32
Caswell239

Drives: 2011 2ss/rs
where do i select to change the analog signal to read afr instead of voltage? i did some datalogging last night with the sct and innotave lc1. got analog 1 to log but in volts. from what i read theres a drop down menu to select some where in livelink2? any help is appreciated.!
Caswell239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 05:10 PM   #33
Badbubba
GrINned & JUICEd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caswell239 View Post
where do i select to change the analog signal to read afr instead of voltage? i did some datalogging last night with the sct and innotave lc1. got analog 1 to log but in volts. from what i read theres a drop down menu to select some where in livelink2? any help is appreciated.!
Been meaning to call SCT to see what kind of updates there are at the present. Unless they have corrected it, you can only log voltage, then you manually convert it. I believe on the pid screen or the one after it, it has the word equation or formula near the top left. Click on it and choose an equation or create your own.
Old 05-08-2013, 08:36 AM   #34
JANNETTYRACING
PRESIDENT CALIBRATOR JRE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badbubba View Post
Been meaning to call SCT to see what kind of updates there are at the present. Unless they have corrected it, you can only log voltage, then you manually convert it. I believe on the pid screen or the one after it, it has the word equation or formula near the top left. Click on it and choose an equation or create your own.
That is Fixed from what I hear.
You enter a formula in the set up of the anolog input to do the math for you and display AFR in the Log.
Jannetty Racing Ent Inc.
2984 East Main St.
Waterbury Ct. 06705
203-753-7223
tedj@jannettyracing.com
www.jannettyracing.com
Performance Parts
Old 05-08-2013, 10:54 AM   #35
Caswell239

Anyone Data log AFR with the SCT?

Yea I just wasnt familiar with livelink to find it. But I found it. Pretty simple actually.

Here's how I got it to log in afr instead of volts in livelink II:

When at the pids list I select the analog signal I'm using(analog 1) then go to the top where it says tool. Then click on equations. From there it lists analogs 1-8 and show just v (for volts in the equation line. There's a drop down menu beside it and I select the wide and I'm using which is lc1. Then select the arrow beside the analog number I'm using (#1) and it inputs the lc1 equation for that signal. Then go back to pid screen and hit configure datalog or whatever it is to go to start datalogging and viola it logs in afr instead of volts.

Last edited by Caswell239; 05-09-2013 at 03:14 PM.
Old 05-18-2013, 01:02 PM   #36
Caswell239

got my tune all finished thanks to ted.... but yesterday while i was driving all of a suddne my afr stopped reading. it just reads 20.3 and doesnt move. tried turning the car off and then back on. i have my lc1 wired to a 12v switched source and per instructions. not sure whats up. any ideas?
Old 05-20-2013, 09:16 AM   #37
JANNETTYRACING
PRESIDENT CALIBRATOR JRE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caswell239 View Post
got my tune all finished thanks to ted.... but yesterday while i was driving all of a suddne my afr stopped reading. it just reads 20.3 and doesnt move. tried turning the car off and then back on. i have my lc1 wired to a 12v switched source and per instructions. not sure whats up. any ideas?
Sensor Failed.
Jannetty Racing Ent Inc.
2984 East Main St.
Waterbury Ct. 06705
203-753-7223
tedj@jannettyracing.com
www.jannettyracing.com
Performance Parts