Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro 1LE Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2013, 03:30 PM   #1
markgws6

 
markgws6's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro 1SS/1LE
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Silicon Valley, CA
Posts: 1,293
Last minute 2013 1LE Ordered!!

Hey guys (and gals),

I placed an order for a Ashen Grey 1SS/1LE yesterday. The dealer's inventory manager I'm working with here says they were barely able to squeeze it through, since ordering for new 2013 cars was stopped at the end of April. However dealer stock orders could still be placed apparently! So I'm hopeful the car will get built. It will be a shame if not... Now I'll wait just like the others here. I hope those supposed quality problems get resolved sooner rather than later since I'll have to sell my car and get around without a car for a while... Might go buy a beater to drive around in the meantime. lol I wonder if mine will be one of the last 2013 1LE to be built?
__________________
2013 AGM 1SS/1LE, NPP, Camera
(1 of 43)

CAI intake, Apex cold air scoop and washer bottle, Hypertech 91 tune, ZR1 diff fluid, Motul RBF-600, Russell SS brake lines, SLP skip-shift override, SRP Pedals, Forza 3 way exhaust controller, octane fuse reset
markgws6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 03:34 PM   #2
2010 SSRS



 
2010 SSRS's Avatar
 
Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Ocean State
Posts: 111,211
Congrats and good luck
__________________
Jannetty Racing JRE Street Package
2010 SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 04:29 PM   #3
Bad@ssCamaro
Rogers' Rocks :-)
 
Bad@ssCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Western MA
Posts: 5,716
Congrats on the upgrade I'm sure you won't regret it
__________________
2015 CRT 1SS/1LE RS/Recaro's/NPP/Nav/Rear vision pkg./BA speaker upgrade.

Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 05:17 PM   #4
Chevrolet Customer Svc


 
Chevrolet Customer Svc's Avatar
 
Drives: GM Vehicles
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 9,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by markgws6 View Post
Hey guys (and gals),

I placed an order for a Ashen Grey 1SS/1LE yesterday. The dealer's inventory manager I'm working with here says they were barely able to squeeze it through, since ordering for new 2013 cars was stopped at the end of April. However dealer stock orders could still be placed apparently! So I'm hopeful the car will get built. It will be a shame if not... Now I'll wait just like the others here. I hope those supposed quality problems get resolved sooner rather than later since I'll have to sell my car and get around without a car for a while... Might go buy a beater to drive around in the meantime. lol I wonder if mine will be one of the last 2013 1LE to be built?
Hello markgws6,

Congratulations on getting your order through! We know you will enjoy.

Reggie B.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Chevrolet Customer Svc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 05:36 PM   #5
SUKXOST
Do you even lift, bro?
 
SUKXOST's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1LE Camaro
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Sumter, SC
Posts: 3,158
Congrats on gettin a 13' and not the fugly 14'
__________________
My 1LE (645WHP/597WTQ) build/journal Thread:
1st ever 1LE COTW http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255461
SUKXOST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 05:55 PM   #6
BRUSKI
 
Drives: 2ss rs 1le
Join Date: May 2013
Location: SC
Posts: 133
I placed an order a last week, I still don't know if the accepted it yet. Hope we both get them!
BRUSKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 06:03 PM   #7
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775
 
FINALLYSATISFIED's Avatar
 
Drives: '15 Challenger Hellcat
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 5,498
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUKXOST View Post
Congrats on gettin a 13' and not the fugly 14'
The '14 1LE are better than the 14' SS and RS models by far. Curious to see the production model 1LE.
FINALLYSATISFIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 06:10 PM   #8
SUKXOST
Do you even lift, bro?
 
SUKXOST's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1LE Camaro
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Sumter, SC
Posts: 3,158
Quote:
Originally Posted by FINALLYSATISFIED View Post
The '14 1LE are better than the 14' SS and RS models by far. Curious to see the production model 1LE.
there is a thread floating around with a ton of pics of a silver one. Looks good but I just really think the 13's are way better. Refresh FAIL IMO
__________________
My 1LE (645WHP/597WTQ) build/journal Thread:
1st ever 1LE COTW http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255461
SUKXOST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 06:18 PM   #9
fgg60
Sweet Annie!! BRM
 
fgg60's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 2SS/RS 1LE BRM NPP CF5
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Bristol, CT
Posts: 354
Congrats! and welcome to the club!! You're gonna LOVE it!!!
__________________
FGG60 - (BRM 2SS 1LE) 1 of 70!!
fgg60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 06:39 PM   #10
markgws6

 
markgws6's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro 1SS/1LE
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Silicon Valley, CA
Posts: 1,293
Thanks everyone and yes I hope we do too Bruski... It sounds like there was a last minute rush on the '13 1LEs. I'm sure Chevrolet would love to have positive sales numbers at the end of the '13 run. I wonder how much the redesign had to to with that...
__________________
2013 AGM 1SS/1LE, NPP, Camera
(1 of 43)

CAI intake, Apex cold air scoop and washer bottle, Hypertech 91 tune, ZR1 diff fluid, Motul RBF-600, Russell SS brake lines, SLP skip-shift override, SRP Pedals, Forza 3 way exhaust controller, octane fuse reset
markgws6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 06:43 PM   #11
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775
 
FINALLYSATISFIED's Avatar
 
Drives: '15 Challenger Hellcat
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 5,498
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUKXOST View Post
there is a thread floating around with a ton of pics of a silver one. Looks good but I just really think the 13's are way better. Refresh FAIL IMO
Lol. Production models though? They will most likely undergo minimal changes. 1LE is suppose to get a spoiler but those models didnt show one.
FINALLYSATISFIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 06:44 PM   #12
Midnight Rat

 
Midnight Rat's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 SS 1LE
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: El Paso
Posts: 1,457
+1
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUKXOST View Post
Congrats on gettin a 13' and not the fugly 14'
__________________
Midnight Rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 09:13 PM   #13
PYROLYSIS
Remember the Charleston 9
 
PYROLYSIS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2004 KME PREDATOR, 2014 2SS/RS/1LE
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Summerv1LE SC
Posts: 5,282
Quote:
Originally Posted by FINALLYSATISFIED View Post
Lol. Production models though? They will most likely undergo minimal changes. 1LE is suppose to get a spoiler but those models didnt show one.
Where did you get that information? I haven't seen anything that says the 2014 1LE is getting a front splitter? That silver 1LE is production as far as I know.
__________________
BRING BACK THE B4C POLICE CAMARO!
2002 V-6 5 speed rally red (current camaro) Also driven:1992 Z-28 305 auto Red w/ black stripes (anniversary), 2001 V-6 auto light pewter metallic,1991 RS V-6 auto Black
PYROLYSIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 09:28 PM   #14
Bad@ssCamaro
Rogers' Rocks :-)
 
Bad@ssCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Western MA
Posts: 5,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by PYROLYSIS View Post
Where did you get that information? I haven't seen anything that says the 2014 1LE is getting a front splitter? That silver 1LE is production as far as I know.
I'm pretty sure he's talking about the trunk spoiler, which the silver one seen in the other thread has the unique spoiler(D52) shared with the ZL1.
__________________
2015 CRT 1SS/1LE RS/Recaro's/NPP/Nav/Rear vision pkg./BA speaker upgrade.

Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.