Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

SDPC
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 01-31-2013, 06:42 AM   #99
ChrisFrez
The Camaro Show Podcast

Drives: 2012 Camaro ZL1 #181
Send a message via ICQ to ChrisFrez Send a message via AIM to ChrisFrez Send a message via MSN to ChrisFrez Send a message via Yahoo to ChrisFrez Send a message via Skype™ to ChrisFrez
I just received this e-mail yesterday from SiriusXM regarding the 12 month free trial -

Quote:
Dear Christopher,

We are writing to let you know about a systems error that impacted the trial SiriusXM subscription you should have received with your Camaro, and the corrective action we are taking as a result.

Your Camaro was equipped with a SiriusXM radio and a 12-month, complimentary trial subscription. Unfortunately, your trial subscription was not correctly applied to your account. We sincerely apologize for this error and for any confusion it may have caused.

To remedy this error, we have placed a credit* equivalent to the unused value of the 12-month trial subscription on your account. This credit* will remain on your account and can be used for future service.

If you have any questions, please call us at 1-866-635-2349 and mention this letter. A SiriusXM Listener Care agent is available to help you Mon. - Sat. 8am - 11pm ET and Sun. 8am - 8pm ET. You may also view the details of your account by visiting www.siriusxm.com/myaccount anytime, day or night.

Once again, we apologize for the error. Thank you for being a SiriusXM listener.

SiriusXM Listener Care Team

*This credit has no cash value. If you make any changes to your account to add new service(s), some or all of the credit we put on your account may be applied to your service(s) to cover new charges.
2012 Camaro ZL1 #181 | 2015 Cadillac CTS 2.0L Turbo
ChrisFrez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 08:06 AM   #100
firecross91

Drives: ZL1 #1691 Black on black.
Recieved the same e-mail. Feel better.
Old 01-31-2013, 08:30 AM   #101
Tyler H
XLR8TNG

Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Spike View Post
HAHA! I always love these posts. You don't like other people 'name calling' but it is perfectly fine if you do it. HAHAHAHAH!

Honestly, if you want these type of posts to be taken seriously you need to leave out your ' last shot' in the post you telling others to stop taking shots and name calling.

I think that 'trying to be the bigger man' part failed in this post. Maybe the next time?

... we now return you to everyone complaining about satellite radio ...
I was upset and took my final shots. In my last quote I said " I will do the same from here on also". And I will do just that. My comments were inspired from much earlier comments from which I was offended by. Looking back I wish the comments were never made. Lessons learned and moving forward. Have a great day Dr.Spike.
Tyler H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:05 PM   #102
Pecospete

Drives: 2013 Inferno Orange
How do you get it off the menu on the cars radio?
Pecospete is offline   Reply With Quote