Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
FLOWMASTER
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2013, 06:33 PM   #603
2012-1822


 
2012-1822's Avatar
 
Drives: Black ZL1
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: City of Champions, Alabama
Posts: 3,700
Tuscaloos Al Car show June 1, 2013
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=294060
__________________
Check out Alabama Camaros, for Camaro enthusiasts all around Alabama https://www.facebook.com/groups/1739...group_activity
2012-1822 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 11:50 AM   #604
Buck Heard
 
Buck Heard's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Victory Red 1SS/RS
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Meridianville, AL
Posts: 255
Hello All,

The Rocket City Camaros Club will be having a small show tomorrow the 14th at Earth Fare located on University Drive in Huntsville, AL. We have been working with Earth Fare to help promote both the club and their Good 'Ole Days dinner special. A warm welcome to anyone who wants to stop by and meet the members. Show starts at 4:30p and lasts till dark. No judging going on just Camaros on display for the public. If you would like to participate feel free to e-mail me at Rocketcitycamaroclub@hotmail.com as space for the cars is very limited. This is a recurring event held the second Tuesday of every month so if you can't come out tomorrow there will always be next month. Look forward to seeing some of you come by.

Buck Heard/President
Rocket City Camaros
Buck Heard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 10:18 AM   #605
Buck Heard
 
Buck Heard's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Victory Red 1SS/RS
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Meridianville, AL
Posts: 255
Hello All!

Just wanted to post some pictures from our monthly car show here in Huntsville, AL. These take place on the second Tuesday of the month at Earth Fare on University Drive. Hope some of you can drop by and get in on the action.

Buck Heard/President
Rocket City Camaros
Attached Images
    
Buck Heard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 04:37 PM   #606
SSMOKINHOT
obseSSed
 
SSMOKINHOT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In the garage doing mods!!
Posts: 1,600
Hey everyone!! Happy to announce I will be moving to Montgomery this coming Sunday!!!! Once the movers drop off our stuff, we are headed out of town for two weeks, but after that, I will be ready to help get a club going in the area.
__________________
Proud to be COTW 12/19/11
My build thread -----> http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140034
SSMOKINHOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 09:18 PM   #607
Irishblackcoffee
 
Irishblackcoffee's Avatar
 
Drives: 13 1LE GBE M6, 12 VR M6 #872
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Guntersville, AL
Posts: 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Heard View Post
Hello All,

The Rocket City Camaros Club will be having a small show tomorrow the 14th at Earth Fare located on University Drive in Huntsville, AL. We have been working with Earth Fare to help promote both the club and their Good 'Ole Days dinner special. A warm welcome to anyone who wants to stop by and meet the members. Show starts at 4:30p and lasts till dark. No judging going on just Camaros on display for the public. If you would like to participate feel free to e-mail me at Rocketcitycamaroclub@hotmail.com as space for the cars is very limited. This is a recurring event held the second Tuesday of every month so if you can't come out tomorrow there will always be next month. Look forward to seeing some of you come by.

Buck Heard/President
Rocket City Camaros
__________________
'13 1LE "MAX" '12 ZL1 "SAPPER"
Irishblackcoffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 07:45 AM   #608
SSMOKINHOT
obseSSed
 
SSMOKINHOT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In the garage doing mods!!
Posts: 1,600
Okay everyone, I made an Alabama Camaros Facebook Group Page. It is open to anyone but focuses on the Alabama area. This is where we can post up events to help get the word out about what is going on across the state. Hopefully it will build up involvement and then eventually lead to a state-wide club of sorts. I've already added the Flip's Cruise Ins and will be adding the Test & Tunes for Montgomery. If anyone wants to help out with the admin duties like posting event invites (ie someone from Rocket City Camaro Club) just let me know. Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/173934389435353/
__________________
Proud to be COTW 12/19/11
My build thread -----> http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140034
SSMOKINHOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 01:38 PM   #609
Buck Heard
 
Buck Heard's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Victory Red 1SS/RS
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Meridianville, AL
Posts: 255
Hello everyone! Next week (6/6/13) is our next monthly Rocket City Camaros meet and eat. This meeting will be held at Moe's BBQ in Providence. Address is 445 Providence Main Street Huntsville, AL 35806. I say we all park in the large lot right at the entrance to the district as you come off of University Drive. Should have plenty of open spots for safe Camaro parking. Meeting starts at 6:30p and last until whenever. Their live trivia starts around 8p so it might start to get a little loud around then. Look forward to seeing everyone there. Might see some new faces!

Last edited by Buck Heard; 05-31-2013 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Spelling...
Buck Heard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 12:31 PM   #610
SSMOKINHOT
obseSSed
 
SSMOKINHOT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In the garage doing mods!!
Posts: 1,600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Heard View Post
Hello everyone! Next week (6/6/13) is our next monthly Rocket City Camaros meet and eat. This meeting will be held at Moe's BBQ in Providence. Address is 445 Providence Main Street Huntsville, AL 35806. I say we all park in the large lot right at the entrance to the district as you come off of University Drive. Should have plenty of open spots for safe Camaro parking. Meeting starts at 6:30p and last until whenever. Their live trivia starts around 8p so it might start to get a little loud around then. Look forward to seeing everyone there. Might see some new faces!

Hey Buck, I will post this as an event on the FB page...it has gotten a really good response so far!
__________________
Proud to be COTW 12/19/11
My build thread -----> http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140034
SSMOKINHOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 11:36 AM   #611
Buck Heard
 
Buck Heard's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Victory Red 1SS/RS
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Meridianville, AL
Posts: 255
Thank you ma'am!
Buck Heard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 02:04 PM   #612
Buck Heard
 
Buck Heard's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Victory Red 1SS/RS
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Meridianville, AL
Posts: 255
Rocket City Camaros/Earth Fare mini car show today!

Rocket City Camaros is having its monthly mini car show at Earth Fare tonight at 4:30p. Address is 5900C University Drive Huntsville, AL. Come and meet some of our members and enjoy some good food from Earth Fare who will be cooking out front near the car display. Hope to see some of you there!

Buck Heard/President
Rocket City Camaros
Buck Heard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 02:42 PM   #613
Cammie
New Owner
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro 2LS
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Southeast
Posts: 14
Hi. Any of you know good places in the Birmingham metro area for the following?
-wheels
-lighting (halo, footwell)

I don't trust myself to install footwell lighting or halos, but I sure do like the way they look.
Cammie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 02:44 PM   #614
SIM Curly

 
SIM Curly's Avatar
 
Drives: Silver 1LT 2011 camaro
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Decatur, Alabama and Troy, Alabama
Posts: 1,868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cammie View Post
Hi. Any of you know good places in the Birmingham metro area for the following?
-wheels
-lighting (halo, footwell)

I don't trust myself to install footwell lighting or halos, but I sure do like the way they look.
If you want to drive north about an hour I think Xtreme tint in Madison does halo installs I know their an oracle dealer.
__________________
SIM Curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 12:49 AM   #615
Bo White


 
Bo White's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Summit White 1SS
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Vance Alabama
Posts: 5,034
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012-1822 View Post
Hello, my name is Darrell, I'm from Tuscaloosa, and I'm a Camaro-aholic
Glad to have met you at holiday beach last night.
__________________
Retired wannabe
Bo White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 04:16 AM   #616
Mrchop
 
Mrchop's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Alabama
Posts: 113
I am picking up my Camaro this weekend am pretty excited. I will be hitting you guys up after that to see what trouble we can get into. I am in Hartselle area.
Mrchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Properautocare Coupon Sale for Camaro5 Members Angelo@Autopia Wash/Wax/Detailing and Cosmetic Maintenance Parts 2 12-11-2009 09:38 AM
STS Turbo - Exclusive Offer for Camaro 5 Members - Ends Oct 10th!!! ZZcamaro Forced Induction 64 10-19-2009 12:16 PM
Messages to more than 5 members & Social Groups heinzd01 Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions 5 09-16-2009 08:22 AM
NOWEEDS Diverter Discount for Camaro5 Members tcslc V8 Bolt-Ons & Tunes 6 07-04-2009 12:28 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.