Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast


View Poll Results: What Saturday in June for cookout!!
June 1st 4 11.76%
June 8th 3 8.82%
June 15th 14 41.18%
June 22nd 8 23.53%
June 29th 5 14.71%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2013, 03:50 PM   #57
Can't_C_Me
Don't Sleep on My V6
 
Can't_C_Me's Avatar
 
Drives: 2016 C7 1LT
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Oxford, GA
Posts: 3,594
Quote:
Originally Posted by blake2010ss View Post
My plan:

- wait to see when everyone else shows up
- be fashionably late as usual...

__________________
Can't_C_Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 07:53 PM   #58
t!mbo
 
t!mbo's Avatar
 
Drives: 45th 2SS M6
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 313
I think I never posted here... Tim +1 at any of the first 3 weekends.
__________________
t!mbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 05:19 AM   #59
572HP
ACE5 (Atlanta Group)
 
572HP's Avatar
 
Drives: "Black Ice"
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Suwanee, GA
Posts: 1,703
Fransisco, it is time to make the date official. The 15th got the most votes, so that should be the date. We can make the 22nd the rainout date if you want. Please update the original post.
__________________
572HP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 09:45 AM   #60
blake2010ss

 
blake2010ss's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2ss/rs
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: stone mountain, GA
Posts: 2,050
Send a message via AIM to blake2010ss Send a message via MSN to blake2010ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by 572HP View Post
Fransisco, it is time to make the date official. The 15th got the most votes, so that should be the date. We can make the 22nd the rainout date if you want. Please update the original post.


(Only one I could find with a gavel)
__________________
2010 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
TBD/TBD
Motor work/NA Tune by Spartan Performance
Boost/Tune by Florida Speed and Power

AGP/E85/Suspenion
blake2010ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 03:50 PM   #61
chubz
 
chubz's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 orange RS
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Atlanta Ga
Posts: 29
Me + 1
chubz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 02:32 PM   #62
timtim13
ACE5 (Atlanta Group)
 
timtim13's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro SS- Summit White
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Duluth GA
Posts: 75
Im down for the 15th or 22nd. Im looking to join ACE5 , can someone PM me some details?
timtim13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 05:25 AM   #63
572HP
ACE5 (Atlanta Group)
 
572HP's Avatar
 
Drives: "Black Ice"
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Suwanee, GA
Posts: 1,703
Quote:
Originally Posted by timtim13 View Post
Im down for the 15th or 22nd. Im looking to join ACE5 , can someone PM me some details?
Welcome...let me guess, Tim? Just go to ace5.org and click on the "If you are new here, <CLICK...>". It explains about us. It also has a link to our lounge and calendar. We don't use the social group very much due to the limitations of it. This Stone Mountain gathering is one of our largest ones that we do every year.
__________________
572HP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 09:21 AM   #64
timtim13
ACE5 (Atlanta Group)
 
timtim13's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro SS- Summit White
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Duluth GA
Posts: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by 572HP View Post
Welcome...let me guess, Tim? Just go to ace5.org and click on the "If you are new here, <CLICK...>". It explains about us. It also has a link to our lounge and calendar. We don't use the social group very much due to the limitations of it. This Stone Mountain gathering is one of our largest ones that we do every year.

Sorry for the stupid question.
Thanks Man!
timtim13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.