Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics Camaro ZL1 specific topics

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2013, 08:01 AM   #126
Happy_Dan
Happy_Dan
 
Happy_Dan's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 IOM Camaro ZL1 #569
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Litchfield, NH
Posts: 1,658
Send a message via AIM to Happy_Dan Send a message via Yahoo to Happy_Dan Send a message via Skype™ to Happy_Dan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Normagene View Post
Great attitude! Thank you for risking your life for this great country of ours so we can all enjoy the American way of life. Two tours couldn't of been easy. We are big supports of our troops, again thank you.

+1 Thank you and thank you to all that serve and served, especially this Memorial day weekend.
Happy_Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 09:52 AM   #127
Joebot8484
ZL1 # 1307
 
Joebot8484's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro ZL1, 2008 Hummzilla H3
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Central New York
Posts: 1,773
Quote:
Originally Posted by Normagene View Post
Great attitude! Thank you for risking your life for this great country of ours so we can all enjoy the American way of life. Two tours couldn't of been easy. We are big supports of our troops, again thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy_Dan View Post
+1 Thank you and thank you to all that serve and served, especially this Memorial day weekend.
Your welcome guys, trust me soldiers past and present appreciate being thanked.
__________________
Click on my signature for my build thread
Joebot8484 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 11:45 AM   #128
Happy_Dan
Happy_Dan
 
Happy_Dan's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 IOM Camaro ZL1 #569
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Litchfield, NH
Posts: 1,658
Send a message via AIM to Happy_Dan Send a message via Yahoo to Happy_Dan Send a message via Skype™ to Happy_Dan
I thank them everyday and I pray for them every night!

I am very proud of the flag I have for sending goodies over to the troops that took care of C-17's. They surprised me be ending me a flag and a certificate. I cherish it along with the flag I have from my dad's PT Boat in WWII and they are all proudly displayed in my family room!

Happy_Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 01:05 PM   #129
Normagene

 
Normagene's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Ashen Gray M6 ZL1
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Plymouth, Mass
Posts: 2,232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy_Dan View Post

I am very proud of the flag I have for sending goodies over to the troops that took care of C-17's. They surprised me be ending me a flag and a certificate. I cherish it along with the flag I have from my dad's PT Boat in WWII and they are all proudly displayed in my family room!

Wow, what a Great Surprise indeed! Definitely meant to be displayed with honor and respect. You are a good man and I bet all those prayers have paid tenfold dividends. I'm with ya on the importance of our prayers and thoughts for all our brave men and women who proudly serve.
Normagene is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 01:45 PM   #130
Joebot8484
ZL1 # 1307
 
Joebot8484's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro ZL1, 2008 Hummzilla H3
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Central New York
Posts: 1,773
Here a semi-famous photo of my battle buddy and myself. It was featured in an AP story and the Springfield Armory Museum Brochure. I'm on the left with the M14.


http://www.komonews.com/news/national/19259699.html

Does that Beretta 92 FS holster look familiar?
__________________
Click on my signature for my build thread
Joebot8484 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 05:39 PM   #131
Happy_Dan
Happy_Dan
 
Happy_Dan's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 IOM Camaro ZL1 #569
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Litchfield, NH
Posts: 1,658
Send a message via AIM to Happy_Dan Send a message via Yahoo to Happy_Dan Send a message via Skype™ to Happy_Dan
Hopefully I will have the honor to buy you a beer one day, sir.
Happy_Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 06:30 PM   #132
Max536
 
Max536's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 ZL1 #695
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ottawa,Ontario,Canada. "EH"
Posts: 296
Playing Baseball and hockey..... and my soon to be 2014 Range Rover
Max536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 10:24 PM   #133
Pappa Joe

 
Pappa Joe's Avatar
 
Drives: Charger/TL1000R/Cobalt/ZL1
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Ontario,Canada
Posts: 1,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevlar382 View Post
Pappa Joe, do your daughters what to go boating ?



Don't think any of them are boating fanatics,My oldest likes dogs,Motorcycles fast cars and guns,working out at gym.Younger one likes animals , Thai kick boxing ,working out at gym.wonder why they like working out at gym ? They didn't get that from me ;P My workout is eating a large Pizza by myself
Pappa Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 10:44 PM   #134
Pappa Joe

 
Pappa Joe's Avatar
 
Drives: Charger/TL1000R/Cobalt/ZL1
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Ontario,Canada
Posts: 1,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joebot8484 View Post
Here a semi-famous photo of my battle buddy and myself. It was featured in an AP story and the Springfield Armory Museum Brochure. I'm on the left with the M14.


http://www.komonews.com/news/national/19259699.html

Does that Beretta 92 FS holster look familiar?

awesome.You wouldn't happen to have an extra scope mount for the M14 lying around would you ,took me 10 years just to be able to find an M14/M1A in Canada.Thats a lie, We can buy the banned in the US chinese knockoff garbage.I waited for the real deal,I wanted a springfield! Had a hard time finding My Colt Commander too Brand new Colts are rare up here.
Pappa Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 11:11 PM   #135
Joebot8484
ZL1 # 1307
 
Joebot8484's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro ZL1, 2008 Hummzilla H3
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Central New York
Posts: 1,773
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy_Dan View Post
Hopefully I will have the honor to buy you a beer one day, sir.
You going to C5 fest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappa Joe View Post
awesome.You wouldn't happen to have an extra scope mount for the M14 lying around would you ,took me 10 years just to be able to find an M14/M1A in Canada.Thats a lie, We can buy the banned in the US chinese knockoff garbage.I waited for the real deal,I wanted a springfield! Had a hard time finding My Colt Commander too Brand new Colts are rare up here.
I do have one I soon won't be needing, I need to switch up my m14 to make it compliant and will be installing a different one. I'll pm ya.
__________________
Click on my signature for my build thread
Joebot8484 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 12:10 AM   #136
stardok
 
stardok's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 ZL1 #1657
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Castaic, CA
Posts: 109
Grow, make and drink wine. P.S. Strats rule, Les Paul drools
__________________
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Albert Einstein
stardok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 12:40 PM   #137
Pappa Joe

 
Pappa Joe's Avatar
 
Drives: Charger/TL1000R/Cobalt/ZL1
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Ontario,Canada
Posts: 1,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joebot8484 View Post
You going to C5 fest?



I do have one I soon won't be needing, I need to switch up my m14 to make it compliant and will be installing a different one. I'll pm ya.

sweet! What you gotta do to make it compliant, bend the barrel up 45 degrees . We already are limited to 5 round mags.
Pappa Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 07:24 PM   #138
Joebot8484
ZL1 # 1307
 
Joebot8484's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro ZL1, 2008 Hummzilla H3
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Central New York
Posts: 1,773
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappa Joe View Post
sweet! What you gotta do to make it compliant, bend the barrel up 45 degrees . We already are limited to 5 round mags.
I need to remove the flash hider and take to threads off the barrel so Springfield Armory is making me a custom match grade barrel with now threads.
__________________
Click on my signature for my build thread
Joebot8484 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 12:44 PM   #139
Pappa Joe

 
Pappa Joe's Avatar
 
Drives: Charger/TL1000R/Cobalt/ZL1
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Ontario,Canada
Posts: 1,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joebot8484 View Post
I need to remove the flash hider and take to threads off the barrel so Springfield Armory is making me a custom match grade barrel with now threads.


Strange ,I have flash suppressor and match barrel on mine and its fine here in Canada .Seems like you guys are going to have worse Gun laws than us now!Years ago when I had my HK91/93 I had to silver solder the flash suppressor on and as long as the flash suppresser had rifling in it. it was classified non restricted,even though bullet never touched it. It Needed barrel to be more than 18.5 inches. Thats how ppl here got around it.I remember going into the cop station with it to prove it was legal.If I walked into a cop station today with it, they prolly shoot me lol
Pappa Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 10:47 PM   #140
toyosuprablue
 
Drives: 2013 ZL1 Black M6
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Pearl River, NY
Posts: 298
Hobbies in order of importance:
1) Modding/ Driving current Ride
2) Riding my Triumph Speed Triple
3) Air Chairing during the summer (Its awesome so search on youtube if you've never heard of it!)
4) Snowmobiling weather permitting, Didn't even go once this year :(
5) Snowboarding
__________________
Rides:
2013 Camaro ZL1 #1440 Black M6, Roto Fab CAI, Kooks LT, 9.55 Lower pulley, ID 850's, MSD BAP, Dual Pass HX
JRE Cam Package 652RWHP 613RWTQ
2012 Triumph Speed Triple, Muffler delete, tune
1982 Honda CB900F Cafe In Progress
toyosuprablue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 07:50 AM   #141
1968SS/RS
 
Drives: 1968 SS/RS 396 and 2013 ZL-1
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 217
Lets see, Cars, Harleys, tattoos, guns, little bodywork and paint (hobby for extra cash) and If you can believe it after that list I am a wicked golf junkie lol
1968SS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 01:56 PM   #142
Towerboat
 
Towerboat's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 RS - 2013 ZL1
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Naples, Fl.
Posts: 21
Family,faith, fishing and firearms.
Attached Images
 
Towerboat is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.