|05-27-2013, 05:10 PM||#1|
Drives: 2013 ZL1
Join Date: Oct 2012
let the pictures do the talking [COTW 7/22/13]
Did 900+ rwtq at 4300rpm and 984rwhp at 6200rpms, couldnt spin higher since we ran into a problem with the dual throttle controller that were currently working on. This was on pure 93 octane pump gas no meth, but we do have a meth system on the car. Will definitely make a 1000rwhp on pump gas with a small cam.
Someone said I have one of the baddest cars in the universe, exluding planets other than the earth. Exaggerating or not that was cool of him to say
Okay im sure um gonna miss more than a few details of this car but here goes:
- We begin with an RHS 427 block, built by LME using custom diamond pistons, ceramic coated tops and antifriction coated skirts. Billet Oliver rods, and Callies Dragonslayer crankshaft
- Mast 305cc LS7 12degree heads, the best LS heads money can buy. Fitted with PAC 1521 dual springs (awesome springs FYI), 1.7 rockers with trunion upgrade, and Stainless steel intake and exhaust valve (hollow intake stem).
- Whipple 4.0 obviously, sand rail kit which is why its HUGE cause it has a huge intercooler that it sits over. Custom CNC'ed dual induction airbridge, believe it or not this is most likely the most expensive single part on the car.
- Dual ported 87mm throttle bodies, and dual 4" cold air intakes routed to the brake duct openings
- Meth kit with hardline meth tubes, as shown in the images.
- Aeromotive Eliminator fuel pump with fuel pump speed controller, regulator, hardlined fuel feed and fuel rails.
- ID1000 injectors
- American racing headers 2" long tube headers, 3" merge collectors + x-pipe
- B&B fusion exhaust full 3" exhaust including butterfly valves. Custom switch to gain full control of butterfly valve operation.
- Hendrix Engineering RPS triple disk clutch, rated at 1200rwtq
- Fully built RPM transmissions TR6060
- Ron Davis custom radiator utilizing stock fans because the stock fans are awesome.
- HUGE KDi intercooler heatexchanger
- Meziere 20gpm intercooler pump + custom intercooler reservoir tank (despite the biased opinion from Lingenfelter the pump works flawlessly)
- Custom clutch fluid reservoir separated from brake reservoir
- Pfadt ZL-spec sway bars
- Dual DBW throttle body controller
- Hptuners 2.5bar OS
- MGW short throw shifter
- Custom camshaft from Flowtech Induction
- Custom MPD1 cowl hood, awesome quality and built using a special high distortion temp resin in effort to avoid any fiberglass deformation due to excessive engine or ambient heat.
Im sure I missed a lot of stuff no kidding.
Brakes are getting upgraded, rear seats removed, lightweight battery, slight additional suspension/chassis mods, 18inch wheels + proper tire setup, carbon fiber front fenders, and hood redone in carbon fiber (possibly), plus a custom tubular front crash support since we removed the factory one which blocks a big deal of airflow to the intercooler/radiator.
EDIT: forgot about the driveshaft shop carbon fiber driveshaft.
dont have anything too interesting but here goes
1150bhp Whipple 4.0 Supercharged 427ci Camaro ZL1
|05-27-2013, 05:45 PM||#3|
Drives: 2013 1SS Camaro and a truck
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: San Antonio,TX
|05-27-2013, 06:34 PM||#8|
Drives: 2012 45th Anniv.
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Los Angeles CA.
A work of art to say the least... really nice, post a vid or two when you're out running sometime.
|05-27-2013, 07:10 PM||#11|
Drives: 2013 CRT ZL1
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Fletcher, Ok
I am a Modaholic!! Please Help!! Do Not feed my addicition....See build...
From Oklahoma, Join us on Facebook
|05-27-2013, 07:21 PM||#13|
Drives: '12 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Way down younder near the hico-uh hico-uh, the cottonwo-uh, the eucalyptus tree, crambone...
Mind controlled by Cerebro
I solve problems for a living. Either accept my advice or go figure it out on your own.