Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro 1LE Forum

Camaro 1LE Forum Camaro 1LE Package releated discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-28-2013, 04:36 PM   #101
gajagfan

 
Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE Black - Std Exhaust
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Brunswick, GA
Posts: 1,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxikk View Post
my salesman seems to believe it is still in oshawa even though becky showed 4200. grr. this is so lame.
For what it's worth, Customer Service just let me know that our car had shipped today. My TPW was 4/15, and it was built on 4/18. I bet your car is on the way.
gajagfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 06:28 PM   #102
Toxikk
Lead Dev for Autoblog.com
 
Drives: GBA 13 2SS/1LE (Medusa)
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: DC Metro Area
Posts: 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by gajagfan View Post
For what it's worth, Customer Service just let me know that our car had shipped today. My TPW was 4/15, and it was built on 4/18. I bet your car is on the way.
they say they would be updating me regularly but that isnt really what they are doing. this is great news though.
__________________
2013 1LE/GBA/2SS/RS/NPP/NAV
Toxikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 11:16 PM   #103
Nate1LE
 
Nate1LE's Avatar
 
Drives: 2SS/RS 1LE
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Utah
Posts: 151
Mine finally showed up at the dealer today
Nate1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 11:34 PM   #104
right to travel

 
Drives: 2013 Camaro 1SS 1LE SW
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Newport RI
Posts: 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxikk View Post
they say they would be updating me regularly but that isnt really what they are doing. this is great news though.
You can't have it cuz they know that you work for a web ragazine. lol

so will there be any freindly co worker who has a BOSS track day? The auto news world missed that one completly
right to travel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 07:59 AM   #105
Toxikk
Lead Dev for Autoblog.com
 
Drives: GBA 13 2SS/1LE (Medusa)
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: DC Metro Area
Posts: 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by right to travel View Post
You can't have it cuz they know that you work for a web ragazine. lol

so will there be any freindly co worker who has a BOSS track day? The auto news world missed that one completly
i can check. we have talked about doing an in-depth compro of the two. ive just gotta get mine first. the damn thing must be one of the last four sitting there
__________________
2013 1LE/GBA/2SS/RS/NPP/NAV
Toxikk is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.