Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

River City Camaro Customs
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > V8 and V6 Transmissions / Driveline (6L80 / 6L50 / TR6060 / AY6)

V8 and V6 Transmissions / Driveline (6L80 / 6L50 / TR6060 / AY6) Driveshafts | Differentials | Gears | Rearends | Clutch | Shifters

Old 05-29-2013, 07:40 AM   #26
Adadda

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS. L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by SC2150 View Post
Emailing all the customers we can to come in and post before and after time slips.

But your biased is well known. I'll put track time and runs down the drag strip as well as championships won against your little bit of test & tune experience any day. I don't come into your threads/post and call BS on you....

LOL...how come anytime someone questions your post they have a biased opinion or a hidden agenda ? you ever think you are just a little paranoid. If you state something to be factual then you as a professional should be able to back up what you are saying . also how is this YOUR thread ? and I would put jamie's track time and experience with the 5th gen against yours any day . im done with this baby someone else can spank it ......
Adadda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 08:26 AM   #27
SC2150
Account Suspended

Drives: 2012 Camaro RS, RX supercharged
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adadda View Post
LOL...how come anytime someone questions your post they have a biased opinion or a hidden agenda ? you ever think you are just a little paranoid. If you state something to be factual then you as a professional should be able to back up what you are saying . also how is this YOUR thread ? and I would put jamie's track time and experience with the 5th gen against yours any day . im done with this baby someone else can spank it ......

LOL!!! I am backing it up.....it has been 1/2 day since called out. There will be examples, and call FTI directly as well if you want to take the uninformed stance. He attacked, I responded. I did not call him out, just the opposite.

All day long the average gain traction dependent is a minimum of .3 to as high as .7, and .5 is the average. I have never attacked Jamie in all the years on here....just the opposite, but call me out publically and I will defend myself....would not expect anyone else to do less, but you are way out of your league here when it comes to drag racing. I may be as clueless about road racing as most, but this is something I have more experience, more accomplishments, and more related REAL championships personally or my drivers through the years than most anyone on this site period.
SC2150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 08:44 AM   #28
Adadda

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS. L99
Quote:
LOL!!! I am backing it up.....it has been 1/2 day since called out. There will be examples, and call FTI directly as well if you want to take the uninformed stance. He attacked, I responded. I did not call him out, just the opposite.

All day long the average gain traction dependent is a minimum of .3 to as high as .7, and .5 is the average. I have never attacked Jamie in all the years on here....just the opposite, but call me out publically and I will defend myself....would not expect anyone else to do less, but you are way out of your league here when it comes to drag racing. I may be as clueless about road racing as most, but this is something I have more experience, more accomplishments, and more related REAL championships personally or my drivers through the years than most anyone on this site period.

and I was a high school football star ..lol your like the uncle from Napoleon Dynamite. I have my own 1/8 mile track bring any Rx built 5th gen you want and lets see how good you are ..anytime I will even give you the back tire
Adadda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 12:56 PM   #29
VADER SS L99

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS L99
SGO has a valid point. Even if he did 11.6 which would be a .5 reduction in ET it would be crazy fast for his mods. We'll just have to waint and see what his car does to see if those claims can be realized. I think FTI builds a great converter and I might switch my Yank out for one but I wont expect more than a .1 or .2 better.
Old 05-30-2013, 05:43 PM   #30
etmx183

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2LT RS, 04 Turbo Busa
[QUOTE=SC2150;6602090]LOL!!! I am backing it up....

He is backing it up by taking my offer I put out there to hook me up with a convertor and let the numbers speak for them self.
Thanks for working me a deal on the convertor.
CAI intake, RX catch can, NYTREX Nitrous,RX Ported Throttle body, APEX air scoop & washer relocation kit,, BMR diff bushings, cradle bushings, driveshaft loop and tunnel brace, trailing arms, toe arms, Hurst Roll control, Flex-a-lite transmission cooler, SOLO HFCs, M/T 20" D/Rs, FTI 3400 stall converter, JacFab ported intake manifold and upper intake isolator (12/13) Solo cat back Mach X system (2/14), SS diff 3.91 gears (11/2013) Weld RT-S 17x10 & 17x5 (4/2014)
TUNING BY: HP Tuners /MATT@FSP
( 1.63 60' / 12.238@107.62 10/25/2013 )
Refusing to grow older, I just go faster.
etmx183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 06:03 PM   #31
GbrilliantQ
¡ʇuɐıןןıɹq

Drives: 2011 Camaro IOM 2SS/RS
[QUOTE=etmx183;6609192]
Quote:
LOL!!! I am backing it up....

He is backing it up by taking my offer I put out there to hook me up with a convertor and let the numbers speak for them self.
Thanks for working me a deal on the convertor.
Outstanding. Tracy gave me a great deal on mine and install.

From my Note
Old 05-30-2013, 07:25 PM   #32
Rhino79

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS L99/Auto
Juice2ss, yank and PI are both good converters, but go check out circle d's facebook page at how many weekend track guys are winning and breaking records with the Circ D converters!!

Specializing in LS performance and calibrations.
Remote tuning, In-house builds, and Parts. Custom Grind LS and VVT Camshaft packages.
Ryan@gogwatney.com Aaron@gogwatney.com www.Gwatneyperformance.com
Home of THE Fastest Stock Displacement Naturally Aspirated GEN 5! 10.45@133.55
Rhino79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 08:12 PM   #33
Juice2SS

Drives: 2011 2SS
Already been emailing back and forth with them.