Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
autoguy
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England

USA - New England MA, CT, ME, NH, RI, VT

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2013, 09:39 PM   #51
Lombardi
 
Lombardi's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 ABM Camaro 1LT
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Waterbury
Posts: 620
I have not sent any out yet guys. I apologize for this I have been very busy and haven't gotten to the computer yet. I WILL send them out from now till this weekend. Sorry.
Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 12:06 AM   #52
coreyaustin17
NEC5 C-HOLE CHAMP
 
coreyaustin17's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 camaro 2SS/RS 1LE 1 of 221
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: MYSTIC CT
Posts: 563
can i pay you at the bbq?
__________________
coreyaustin17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 05:25 PM   #53
Lombardi
 
Lombardi's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 ABM Camaro 1LT
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Waterbury
Posts: 620
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreyaustin17 View Post
can i pay you at the bbq?
Yes you can as long as I can make it.

Approved the proofs yesterday so they should be in production!

Here they are!











These are the proofs for both youth and adult shirts. And this is exactly what the shirts will look like.
Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 09:21 PM   #54
chevy 3
NEcamaro5
 
chevy 3's Avatar
 
Drives: Black 2ss rs 1LE
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: mass
Posts: 3,860
I'm liking these shirts and ready to pay
__________________
chevy 3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 12:05 AM   #55
Lombardi
 
Lombardi's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 ABM Camaro 1LT
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Waterbury
Posts: 620
Just got a chance and sent out payment requests to whoever gave me their paypal account.

I just checked the status and im sorry but these will not be in by the bbq. Looks like they will be in by tuesday. I do apologize but I cant do anything about it. At least well have them for the rhode island show!

Once I start receiving payments I will start marking people off on the list as paid.

Thanks again guys!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 12:14 AM   #56
chetkan
 
chetkan's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS Synergy Green
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Groton, CT
Posts: 484
I will pay you at the bar b que if that is okay with you??
chetkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 12:16 AM   #57
Lombardi
 
Lombardi's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 ABM Camaro 1LT
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Waterbury
Posts: 620
Quote:
Originally Posted by chetkan View Post
I will pay you at the bar b que if that is okay with you??
Yes that is fine. You can ignore the payment request then. Just so you know I am not 100% yet for the bbq but I will more then likely be there!


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 06:17 AM   #58
FAIRNOT LZ1
It's in black & white
 
FAIRNOT LZ1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 ZL1 Summit White #1366
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Vernon CT
Posts: 1,820
Thanks Brandon!!!
__________________
FAIRNOT ZL1

FAIRNOT LZ1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 07:31 AM   #59
Overclock
 
Drives: 2000 Ford Ranger, 2013 AGM 2SS 1LE
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Prospect, CT
Posts: 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardi View Post
Yes that is fine. You can ignore the payment request then. Just so you know I am not 100% yet for the bbq but I will more then likely be there!
I don't know if you got my PM, but anytime you are around, I can drop by and give you the money unless you would prefer I just pay through paypal.
Overclock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 08:31 PM   #60
GraySS2011
 
GraySS2011's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Cyber Gray 2SS 6 speed
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Chelmsford MA
Posts: 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardi View Post
Just got a chance and sent out payment requests to whoever gave me their paypal account.

I just checked the status and im sorry but these will not be in by the bbq. Looks like they will be in by tuesday. I do apologize but I cant do anything about it. At least well have them for the rhode island show!

Once I start receiving payments I will start marking people off on the list as paid.

Thanks again guys!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
I just checked my Paypal account and my Verizon email account and I do not see an invoice or a payment request. So I am confused.

I just sent you a second PM with my Paypal email address.

Thanks,

Bob
__________________
2011 2SS RSS , MN6, CGM
http://www.angelfire.com/hi/nicecorvette <----- My Cars and Trucks


GraySS2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 08:43 PM   #61
Lombardi
 
Lombardi's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 ABM Camaro 1LT
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Waterbury
Posts: 620
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraySS2011 View Post
I just checked my Paypal account and my Verizon email account and I do not see an invoice or a payment request. So I am confused.

I just sent you a second PM with my Paypal email address.

Thanks,

Bob
Sorry I missed your email last night. Still getting used to the new phone. I will send you one tonight.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 06:41 AM   #62
chevy 3
NEcamaro5
 
chevy 3's Avatar
 
Drives: Black 2ss rs 1LE
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: mass
Posts: 3,860
You set me up good. Thanks. And can't wait to get the shirts.
__________________
chevy 3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 06:58 PM   #63
67RS2010SS

 
67RS2010SS's Avatar
 
Drives: Maroon 67 rs and CRT 2012 ZL-1
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 1,769
Wondering how I'm supposed to pay you haven't heard anything?
__________________
" No matter how tough you are when a 2 year old hands you a toy phone you answer it"
67RS2010SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 08:08 PM   #64
GraySS2011
 
GraySS2011's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Cyber Gray 2SS 6 speed
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Chelmsford MA
Posts: 360
The payment request is for $13.00, does this include shipping? If not, please indicate the shipping cost to 01824.

Thank you,

Bob
__________________
2011 2SS RSS , MN6, CGM
http://www.angelfire.com/hi/nicecorvette <----- My Cars and Trucks


GraySS2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 02:37 PM   #65
Lombardi
 
Lombardi's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 ABM Camaro 1LT
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Waterbury
Posts: 620
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraySS2011 View Post
The payment request is for $13.00, does this include shipping? If not, please indicate the shipping cost to 01824.

Thank you,

Bob
Pmed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 02:40 PM   #66
Lombardi
 
Lombardi's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 ABM Camaro 1LT
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Waterbury
Posts: 620
So everyone knows price does NOT include shipping. If it's needed to be shipped pm me. I will get quotes this weekend.

I live in waterbury and work in hartford so I can always meet up around those areas

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 04:19 PM   #67
67RS2010SS

 
67RS2010SS's Avatar
 
Drives: Maroon 67 rs and CRT 2012 ZL-1
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 1,769
Brandon how should I pay you?
__________________
" No matter how tough you are when a 2 year old hands you a toy phone you answer it"
67RS2010SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 12:16 AM   #68
Lombardi
 
Lombardi's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 ABM Camaro 1LT
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Waterbury
Posts: 620
Sorry I have not been keeping up with this as much as id like. Shirts should be in tomorrow. Anyone who needs them shipped pm me. Shipping IS extra. Itll be $6. I should have included this into to beginning price but this is my first time doing this. Im located in waterbury so anywhere not to far on the weekends I can meet up or during the week between 3:00pm-12:00am in hartford at carmax I can meet up. Or you can get the shirt at RICOA. Jusy let me know thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 12:35 AM   #69
coreyaustin17
NEC5 C-HOLE CHAMP
 
coreyaustin17's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 camaro 2SS/RS 1LE 1 of 221
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: MYSTIC CT
Posts: 563
riccoa it is
__________________
coreyaustin17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 03:21 PM   #70
Overclock
 
Drives: 2000 Ford Ranger, 2013 AGM 2SS 1LE
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Prospect, CT
Posts: 135
Shirt looks great! Good quality and fit, definitely looking forward to more colors. Thanks Brandon!
Overclock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 01:25 AM   #71
Lombardi
 
Lombardi's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 ABM Camaro 1LT
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Waterbury
Posts: 620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overclock View Post
Shirt looks great! Good quality and fit, definitely looking forward to more colors. Thanks Brandon!
Your Welcome! Glad you enjoy it.!


Everyone who has not gotten their shirts yet please let me know so I can get them to you. Your options are add follows -

1. Meet at the Rhode Island show June 30th.
2. Meet in or near by waterbury (Sundays are best)
3. Meet at stick it graphics in waterbury Mon-Fri 10am-2pm
4. Meet at carmax in hartford min-fri 3pm-12am
5. Have shirts shipped for an extra $6

Just let me know guys.! Depending in the situation I can work in between stuff just pm me and we'll get you your shirts! Thanks again to anyone who participated!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 09:30 PM   #72
GraySS2011
 
GraySS2011's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Cyber Gray 2SS 6 speed
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Chelmsford MA
Posts: 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardi View Post
Your Welcome! Glad you enjoy it.!


Everyone who has not gotten their shirts yet please let me know so I can get them to you. Your options are add follows -

1. Meet at the Rhode Island show June 30th.
2. Meet in or near by waterbury (Sundays are best)
3. Meet at stick it graphics in waterbury Mon-Fri 10am-2pm
4. Meet at carmax in hartford min-fri 3pm-12am
5. Have shirts shipped for an extra $6

Just let me know guys.! Depending in the situation I can work in between stuff just pm me and we'll get you your shirts! Thanks again to anyone who participated!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Brandon:

I got your PM...just send me a payment request for the shirt plus the shipping to 01824 which I assume is $19.00.

Thanks,

Bob
__________________
2011 2SS RSS , MN6, CGM
http://www.angelfire.com/hi/nicecorvette <----- My Cars and Trucks


GraySS2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 08:50 PM   #73
GraySS2011
 
GraySS2011's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Cyber Gray 2SS 6 speed
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Chelmsford MA
Posts: 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraySS2011 View Post
Brandon:

I got your PM...just send me a payment request for the shirt plus the shipping to 01824 which I assume is $19.00.

Thanks,

Bob
Hi Brandon..payment of $19.00 sent via Paypal.
Can you please let me know when you ship the shirt so I can keep an eye out for it?

Thanks,

Bob
__________________
2011 2SS RSS , MN6, CGM
http://www.angelfire.com/hi/nicecorvette <----- My Cars and Trucks



Last edited by GraySS2011; 06-03-2013 at 07:46 PM.
GraySS2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 03:12 PM   #74
GraySS2011
 
GraySS2011's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Cyber Gray 2SS 6 speed
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Chelmsford MA
Posts: 360
Bump to track the shipping status of the shirts . Annyone receive their shirt in the mail yet?

Thanks,

Bob
__________________
2011 2SS RSS , MN6, CGM
http://www.angelfire.com/hi/nicecorvette <----- My Cars and Trucks


GraySS2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 03:53 PM   #75
Lombardi
 
Lombardi's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 ABM Camaro 1LT
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Waterbury
Posts: 620
Shirts were shipped by my fiance. Idk if she git tracking numbers but they told her some time wenesday

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.