Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Solo Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 07-09-2009, 11:53 AM   #15
Sales@Hennessey

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Send a message via AIM to Sales@Hennessey
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_desmo View Post
For those that are not in the "know" visit viper alley for feedback on hennessey customer service
We welcome you to visit our facility and see how we have made big changes to improve all aspects of our business including all Customer Service related inquires.
Sales@Hennessey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 11:56 AM   #16
Xanthos
Almost-Original Postwhore

Drives: Stick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sales@Hennessey View Post
We welcome you to visit our facility and see how we have made big changes to improve all aspects of our business including all Customer Service related inquires.
Will you pay for my plane tickets/hotel costs? Heh!

I don't think Hylton is necessarily saying that you guys have poor customer service now - just that (and you guys really can't deny) you guys do have a bit of a poor reputation, and that he'd rather give it a few years for you guys to prove that you've turned around then to take it on your word alone.
- X
Old 07-09-2009, 12:00 PM   #17
Sales@Hennessey

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Send a message via AIM to Sales@Hennessey
Quote:
Originally Posted by XanthosV6 View Post
Will you pay for my plane tickets/hotel costs? Heh!

I don't think Hylton is necessarily saying that you guys have poor customer service now - just that (and you guys really can't deny) you guys do have a bit of a poor reputation, and that he'd rather give it a few years for you guys to prove that you've turned around then to take it on your word alone.
- X

Understand his point of view. The entire team is here to assist in any way we can to help that. If anyone has any direct questions, feel free to email myself or any of the managers of Hennessey and we can assist you. Feel free to call us anytime at 979-885-1300

A few weeks ago we invited the camaro5 members out to our facility and racetrack, they made posts of their firsthand thoughts as well.

Speak to you soon,
James
Sales@Hennessey is offline   Reply With Quote