Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Anthony @ LG Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Local Marketplace

Old 05-13-2012, 07:58 PM   #1
Big C CamaroSS

Drives: Black Camaro 2SS/RS 1LE
For Sale--MPD1 Spoiler, V8 Engine Cover, Sparks "SS" Emblems, and MORE!!!

I have a whole bunch of stuff I'm finally getting around to selling. Everything is new and never been put on my Camaro. I bought and then changed my mind . I'm posting pics of the spoiler because of the small chip and groove. Everything else is straight forward, still in plastic or box.

MPD1 Spoiler-It is painted IOM, but will need to be repainted because a body shop will need to fix the small chip on the bottom edge so consider it plain/not painted. I brought it over the border myself, so I probably saved $50-$70 on UPS shipping and their cross border fees!! I have $405 into it and I'd really like to get $400 or make me a fair offer. SOLD

Black Painted GM V8 Engine cover-it is brand new in its box. It's been taken out to look at, but not taken anywhere near my car. I bought it thinking I would paint the Chevrolet letters orange, but then I found an orange engine cover that is now on my Camaro. Here in Ontario these are $300 from a dealership, I'd like to get $150.

Sparks White "SS" emblem for Heritage Grill-I bought these and a grill, but decided no leave my stock grill on. These are white and are still in plastic. I have one for the front and one for the rear (trunk). They are $290 from Sparks, I'd like $275. FRONT IS SOLD

GM Heritage Grill-bought it and then decided I wanted to keep my stock grill. The box it came in was a playhouse for our cats and has been thrown out long ago. I have the directions and the spongy protective cloth it was wrapped in. I just checked GM Parts House and they are listed at $203 PLUS shipping. I'd like $195. SOLD

Revolution Motorsports Extended White Stripes-these stripes come past the hood onto the bumper. I went with pearl white metallic stripes from Big Worm. I'd like $100.

Speedo Bezel, Tail Light Bezel, Bow Ties-these came off my Camaro and replaced with painted parts from Lupe. Absolutely perfect condition. Speedo Bezel $20, Tail Light Bezels $40, Bow ties $20. Glue is still on the back of the rear bow tie, but you'll be 100% sure the proper way it goes on with the arrow cut out of the glue.

OE Painted Rims-I got my Torq Thrust rims put on Friday and the OE rims are just cluttering up the garage. On one of the rear rims there are 2 small scratches that I think the dealership mechanic did with a small wrench maybe fiddling with my brake line???? No curb rash. Rims only! I'd like $600. SOLD

Gorilla Guard 4pk Wheel Locks-Gene from Wheel Warehouse sent these with my AR Torq Thrust M rims. They are chrome. I don't know if these are universal and can go on any rim with chrome lug nuts. I consider these a gift and I will donate the money from these to a local animal spay/neuter rescue organization. I'd like $15.

We can work something out with regards to shipping or meet to save on shipping. I'm 2hrs from Toronto and 1hr from Kingston.

I'm open to offers. I realize I'm not going to get what I paid, but please don't super low ball me. I'll try to sell what I can here and then post on Kijiji.ca. I'm posting pics of the MPD1 spoiler so everyone can see the chip and spot that wasn't properly prepped (and I have them on file). If some one is interested in something and needs pics, I will take some. Please be patient.....between me working 12 hr shifts and my wife (who knows how to take and upload the pics) working 8-11hr shifts, it might not be an hour after requesting them. When not working I am on Camaro5 quite a bit, but on work days, there isn't much time. I want to sell all of these pieces and put the money towards lowering springs and fixing the rock chips on my hood so I am serious.

Last edited by Big C CamaroSS; 06-11-2013 at 07:38 AM.
Big C CamaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 08:03 PM   #2
Big C CamaroSS

I tried to post the pics of the MPD1 spoiler, but they're to big. Any pics of the listed pieces will have to be sent through email. Sorry :(
Old 05-14-2012, 05:31 PM   #3
Big C CamaroSS

No one is interested in anything? The prices I posted are flexible......I expected counter offers.
Old 05-14-2012, 06:58 PM   #4
zkengo

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS M6
I`m interested in the grille 100% I live in Ottawa not sure I`d be able to get up the b4 friday night unless maybe u could me somewhere in Kingston. Would you take $175.00?
zkengo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 10:09 PM   #5
Xp0gam3r

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big C CamaroSS View Post
I tried to post the pics of the MPD1 spoiler, but they're to big. Any pics of the listed pieces will have to be sent through email. Sorry :(
I'd like to see a pic of the MPD1 spoiler please! PM'd you my email
Xp0gam3r is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 03:18 PM   #6
flyinlow89
Smoke Alotapotomous

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Interested in the spoiler but can't pay 400 for it. If you don't sell it and feel like dropping the price quite a bit, hit me up
Old 06-08-2012, 05:53 PM   #7
gramps_green_rs
ex-RCAF

Drives: 11 SGM1LTRS SV1000S
is the heritage grill available ?

gramps
Old 06-08-2012, 06:55 PM   #8
zkengo

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS M6
he doesn`t have the grille anymore. I bought it off him 3 weeks ago.
zkengo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 08:34 PM   #9
gramps_green_rs
ex-RCAF

Drives: 11 SGM1LTRS SV1000S
Quote:
Originally Posted by zkengo View Post
he doesn`t have the grille anymore. I bought it off him 3 weeks ago.
:(
Old 06-06-2013, 10:00 PM   #10
ErikCanada

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Is the spoiler still there?
ErikCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 03:55 PM   #11
2010 yellow 2ss/rs

Drives: 2011 inferno orange 2ss/rs
I maybe interested in the spoiler if its still available
2010 yellow 2ss/rs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 05:00 PM   #12
CDN SS
Steve from Canada.

Drives: 2010 SW SS/RS with Inferno package.
This thread is over a year old, might be a good idea to PM the OP.
Old 06-10-2013, 09:28 AM   #13
Big C CamaroSS

Sorry guys, I sold the spoiler this spring.
Old 06-11-2013, 07:41 AM   #14
Big C CamaroSS

A HUGE apology for not updating what is sold. It is now. Open to fair offers....the pieces aren't doing anyone any good sitting in a downstairs bedroom.

I have a set of 2012/13 lower control arms if someone is looking to update the rear sway bar from 2010/11 to the newer style.