Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
SDPC
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2013, 05:23 PM   #575
leonardo
SoCal HT5 [COTW 11/24/13]
 
leonardo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro SS / Ducati 1198s
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Orange County
Posts: 3,861
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monchy36 View Post
Yup! God first & a lot of hard work!!!
exactly brotha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kartashian View Post
Missed you my man!!
same here bro ! sorry I been out the scene lately, I been so busy with life and work has been kicking my butt with long hours, which is a good thing because it just means more money for more mods
__________________
leonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 01:08 PM   #576
Kartashian
SoCal HT5
 
Kartashian's Avatar
 
Drives: The Punisher
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Lebanon
Posts: 647
Hahaha true true... More money = more mods
WORK HARD, PLAY HARD
We'll keep in touch big guy.
__________________
Kartashian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 04:01 PM   #577
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012
 
pierre777's Avatar
 
Drives: Cyber Bullet
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: lebanon
Posts: 4,584
Send a message via Skype™ to pierre777
Hey man that bike is killing me , enjoy it bro just stay safe buddy .
__________________
pierre777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 04:10 PM   #578
leonardo
SoCal HT5 [COTW 11/24/13]
 
leonardo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro SS / Ducati 1198s
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Orange County
Posts: 3,861
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kartashian View Post
Hahaha true true... More money = more mods
WORK HARD, PLAY HARD
We'll keep in touch big guy.
indeed my man

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre777 View Post
Hey man that bike is killing me , enjoy it bro just stay safe buddy .
thanks broski, and no worries I dont stunt on this one, I treat her like a queen, plus when you respect your bike it takes real good care of you

on another note, I was thinking of either wrapping my camaro satin white or just paint it pearl white like the bike, what you think bro ?
__________________
leonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 04:21 PM   #579
Monchy36
ZLT!!! COTW (8/5/13)
 
Monchy36's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 IOM 1LT RS M6
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Slatington, PA
Posts: 4,754
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonardo View Post
indeed my man



thanks broski, and no worries I dont stunt on this one, I treat her like a queen, plus when you respect your bike it takes real good care of you

on another note, I was thinking of either wrapping my camaro satin white or just paint it pearl white like the bike, what you think bro ?
I say wrapped first to see if you like it... that way you just peel off and Diablo is back... But i never saw a white Diablo before? But will be interesting!
Monchy36 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 05:53 PM   #580
LIM3
it's mind bottling..
 
LIM3's Avatar
 
Drives: SGM
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: miami floirda.
Posts: 5,395
Leo, matte white ill look bad ass but its a pain in the ass to keep clean. It stains easy.
My buddy had it on his CAMARO
__________________
LIM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 10:03 AM   #581
leonardo
SoCal HT5 [COTW 11/24/13]
 
leonardo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro SS / Ducati 1198s
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Orange County
Posts: 3,861
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monchy36 View Post
I say wrapped first to see if you like it... that way you just peel off and Diablo is back... But i never saw a white Diablo before? But will be interesting!
Diablo was once a white angel at the beginning of time

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIM3 View Post
Leo, matte white ill look bad ass but its a pain in the ass to keep clean. It stains easy.
My buddy had it on his CAMARO
matte white looks dull, I am thinking either satin white wrap or just paint it pearl white like the new 2014 Camaro
Attached Images
 
__________________
leonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 10:14 AM   #582
Monchy36
ZLT!!! COTW (8/5/13)
 
Monchy36's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 IOM 1LT RS M6
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Slatington, PA
Posts: 4,754
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonardo View Post
Diablo was once a white angel
exactly! "WAS!" That's why is Diablo now dark and evil! Paint it white you need to change the name... maybe "Ancangel! " (before Diablo)
Monchy36 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 10:18 AM   #583
LIM3
it's mind bottling..
 
LIM3's Avatar
 
Drives: SGM
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: miami floirda.
Posts: 5,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonardo View Post
matte white looks dull, I am thinking either satin white wrap or just paint it pearl white like the new 2014 Camaro
I didn't realize the difference.
That would look bad ass.

What would you call diablo tho ?
__________________
LIM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 11:36 AM   #584
leonardo
SoCal HT5 [COTW 11/24/13]
 
leonardo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro SS / Ducati 1198s
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Orange County
Posts: 3,861
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIM3 View Post
I didn't realize the difference.
That would look bad ass.

What would you call diablo tho ?
there is a big difference, check out the satin and the matte wraps in these pics
Attached Images
  
__________________
leonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 11:40 AM   #585
Monchy36
ZLT!!! COTW (8/5/13)
 
Monchy36's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 IOM 1LT RS M6
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Slatington, PA
Posts: 4,754
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonardo View Post
Archangel sounds like the perfect name if i switch it to white
Keep an eye... I'm going to represent HT5 on the GM nationals with Kronix! With my official shirt! No extra decals only my HT5! I like to request the new HT for the front windshield like you and Pierre has...
Monchy36 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 12:05 PM   #586
leonardo
SoCal HT5 [COTW 11/24/13]
 
leonardo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro SS / Ducati 1198s
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Orange County
Posts: 3,861
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monchy36 View Post
Keep an eye... I'm going to represent HT5 on the GM nationals with Kronix! With my official shirt! No extra decals only my HT5! I like to request the new HT for the front windshield like you and Pierre has...
thats what I am talking about send me PM and I'll get you a dual color decal
__________________
leonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 12:27 PM   #587
IOM Black Diamond
HT5 COTW 1/21/13
 
IOM Black Diamond's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro Inferno 2SS RS 6M
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Pleasant Hill, Or
Posts: 2,492
All I have to say is very very nice damn
__________________
IOM Black Diamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 12:33 PM   #588
Monchy36
ZLT!!! COTW (8/5/13)
 
Monchy36's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 IOM 1LT RS M6
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Slatington, PA
Posts: 4,754
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonardo View Post
thats what I am talking about send me PM and I'll get you a dual color decal
PM sent!
Monchy36 is online now   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MBRP Inc & GM project "Colorado Speed" MBRP Tech General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion 40 10-08-2010 07:36 AM
Ultimate Bolt-On Project or Racers Wet Dream Info@PeddersUSA.com Suspension / Brakes / Chassis 25 05-03-2010 09:06 PM
Ultimate Bolt-On Project or Racers Wet Dream[ Info@PeddersUSA.com Dragstrip and Launch Techniques Discussion 8 05-02-2010 02:06 PM
Ultimate Bolt-On Project or Racers Wet Dream? JusticePete Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons 14 04-27-2010 04:01 PM
Project American Heroes & Route 66 Exotic Coatings rt66 Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection 1 10-06-2009 04:58 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.