Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2013, 10:49 AM   #631
Behic2320
SoCal HT5 COTW 4/21/13
 
Behic2320's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS/RS Blown & Cammed LS3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sandy Eggo
Posts: 3,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre777 View Post
hey buddy just read the news flash and as much as it sadens me that your ride is going i'm really happy that it's for a good cause and really glad you're getting married .
Thanks Pierre, I really appreciate the support my man
__________________
Behic2320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 11:06 AM   #632
SummoneR
Paul
 
SummoneR's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NOR*CAL
Posts: 6,279
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
I may not understand it, but it's not for me to understand.

It would be a hard hard decision for me to sell my car after all you've done to it. It would be one thing if you were replacing it with the new Stingray or Z/28 etc. lol

Anyway, Good luck with the sell Grant! Don't forget to make a toast for your lose!
__________________
SummoneR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 11:14 AM   #633
Behic2320
SoCal HT5 COTW 4/21/13
 
Behic2320's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS/RS Blown & Cammed LS3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sandy Eggo
Posts: 3,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummoneR View Post
I may not understand it, but it's not for me to understand.

It would be a hard hard decision for me to sell my car after all you've done to it. It would be one thing if you were replacing it with the new Stingray or Z/28 etc. lol

Anyway, Good luck with the sell Grant! Don't forget to make a toast for your lose!
Haha the toast is a good idea, to say it was a hard decision is an understatement. But it is what it is and in my heart this is what I feel is right hopefully i can get back into one in a couple of years and finish my dream build and then theres nothing stopping me
__________________
Behic2320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 11:24 AM   #634
SummoneR
Paul
 
SummoneR's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NOR*CAL
Posts: 6,279
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behic2320 View Post
Haha the toast is a good idea, to say it was a hard decision is an understatement. But it is what it is and in my heart this is what I feel is right hopefully i can get back into one in a couple of years and finish my dream build and then theres nothing stopping me


Very true! I hope to be around for that build too!!
__________________
SummoneR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 11:36 AM   #635
Behic2320
SoCal HT5 COTW 4/21/13
 
Behic2320's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS/RS Blown & Cammed LS3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sandy Eggo
Posts: 3,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummoneR View Post


Very true! I hope to be around for that build too!!
You and me both my man
__________________
Behic2320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 01:02 PM   #636
SummoneR
Paul
 
SummoneR's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NOR*CAL
Posts: 6,279
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behic2320 View Post
You and me both my man
LoL
They see me trollin', they hatin'!!
I don't always have time to post, but I always keep an eye out for new photos!

http://youtu.be/6bMLrA_0O5I
__________________
SummoneR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 01:22 PM   #637
Behic2320
SoCal HT5 COTW 4/21/13
 
Behic2320's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS/RS Blown & Cammed LS3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sandy Eggo
Posts: 3,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummoneR View Post
LoL
They see me trollin', they hatin'!!
I don't always have time to post, but I always keep an eye out for new photos!

http://youtu.be/6bMLrA_0O5I
hahahhaahahahahahhahaha

I hear you
__________________
Behic2320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 01:36 PM   #638
SoCalThug

 
SoCalThug's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Summit White 1Ls
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Diamond Bar, Cali
Posts: 821
Wats up Grant I hope your dog is ok! I had a chinese charpei too and she was so loyal to me! They are chinese fighting dogs at heart so try to keep him/her around lots of people & kids wile its young. Hope all is well buddy!
__________________
SoCalThug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 03:06 PM   #639
Behic2320
SoCal HT5 COTW 4/21/13
 
Behic2320's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS/RS Blown & Cammed LS3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sandy Eggo
Posts: 3,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalThug View Post
Wats up Grant I hope your dog is ok! I had a chinese charpei too and she was so loyal to me! They are chinese fighting dogs at heart so try to keep him/her around lots of people & kids wile its young. Hope all is well buddy!
yea she actually is one and a half now so she's been acclimated among both dogs and people, they are how they are raised you know
__________________
Behic2320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 02:49 PM   #640
Behic2320
SoCal HT5 COTW 4/21/13
 
Behic2320's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS/RS Blown & Cammed LS3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sandy Eggo
Posts: 3,055
Well guys it has been awhile and I bring news, Im no longer selling my car due to the fact that people have no appreciation for the time and money that has been put into it. giving me bids of 25k for it. Hell the stock SS with as many miles as i have is worth 5k more than that. So with the permission of the boss (aka the fiancé) she said keep it and enjoy it. So let the build continue, slowly but surely
__________________
Behic2320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 03:03 PM   #641
SummoneR
Paul
 
SummoneR's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NOR*CAL
Posts: 6,279
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behic2320 View Post
Well guys it has been awhile and I bring news, Im no longer selling my car due to the fact that people have no appreciation for the time and money that has been put into it. giving me bids of 25k for it. Hell the stock SS with as many miles as i have is worth 5k more than that. So with the permission of the boss (aka the fiancé) she said keep it and enjoy it. So let the build continue, slowly but surely
Good news!

But yes that is one of the downsides to modding, you won't ever get out of it what you put into it, or even what its worth, most people don't understand, or think that you are so desperate to get rid of it that you will take less. It's also difficult to get people that have the same style as you. Sucks but right on that you get to keep it!

I had a habbit of selling my cars every two years, and my father asked me recently why I want to spend so much money on it, when it's time to sell it.. I said "Nope, I plan to pay this one off and keep it!"
__________________
SummoneR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 03:07 PM   #642
Behic2320
SoCal HT5 COTW 4/21/13
 
Behic2320's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS/RS Blown & Cammed LS3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sandy Eggo
Posts: 3,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummoneR View Post
Good news!

But yes that is one of the downsides to modding, you won't ever get out of it what you put into it, or even what its worth, most people don't understand, or think that you are so desperate to get rid of it that you will take less. It's also difficult to get people that have the same style as you. Sucks but right on that you get to keep it!

I had a habbit of selling my cars every two years, and my father asked me recently why I want to spend so much money on it, when it's time to sell it.. I said "Nope, I plan to pay this one off and keep it!"
Yea i knew that going into it but i also knew that I should at least get what I owed on it and hey oh well right my win!!! I have to keep and amazing badass car well shoot right???? haha
__________________
Behic2320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 03:20 PM   #643
vroomapunk
[COTW 5/12/14]
 
vroomapunk's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 CRT NF Cammed 2SS/RS
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NOLA
Posts: 6,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behic2320 View Post
Well guys it has been awhile and I bring news, Im no longer selling my car due to the fact that people have no appreciation for the time and money that has been put into it. giving me bids of 25k for it. Hell the stock SS with as many miles as i have is worth 5k more than that. So with the permission of the boss (aka the fiancé) she said keep it and enjoy it. So let the build continue, slowly but surely

YESSSS! Enjoy it bro.
__________________
vroomapunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 03:26 PM   #644
SummoneR
Paul
 
SummoneR's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NOR*CAL
Posts: 6,279
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behic2320 View Post
Yea i knew that going into it but i also knew that I should at least get what I owed on it and hey oh well right my win!!! I have to keep and amazing badass car well shoot right???? haha
Yes sir! LOL
__________________
SummoneR is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
camaro of the week

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.