Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

B&M
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Exterior Parts & Accessories

Exterior Parts & Accessories All exterior parts and accessories.

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 06-06-2013, 07:08 PM   #301
Jason@JacFab
Mad Scientist

Drives: 2014 1LT Camaro; 72 Chevelle
Send a message via AIM to Jason@JacFab Send a message via MSN to Jason@JacFab
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRaf View Post
I called your office numerous times today. Pls check ur inbox.
If you would leave a message, I would return your call as soon as I am able. Unfortunately, I don't just sit in an office all day and take calls. It's been a busy day, and this is also the first chance I've had to get on here.

PM replied.

Specializing in attractive "no drill" front license plate brackets for the 2010+ Camaro Check out our new website! www.jacfab.com
2010 Camaro 1SS RJT w/ SIM Stripes; M6. 12.535 @ 112.33mph SOLD!
2014 Camaro 1LT RRM; A6.JacFab No-Drill front license plate bracket... More to come...
Jason@JacFab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 04:22 AM   #302
JustRaf
YOU.ONLY.LIVE.ONCE

Drives: Camaro 2LT/RS 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacnJsn95 View Post
If you would leave a message, I would return your call as soon as I am able. Unfortunately, I don't just sit in an office all day and take calls. It's been a busy day, and this is also the first chance I've had to get on here.

PM replied.
Just placed my order. Thank you!
Old 06-08-2013, 07:03 AM   #303
Hman_jeh

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS RS Convertible
Bent license plate holder for 2012 2SS RS convertible

Just ordered, the posts on this site were very helpful.
Looking forward to getting it.

I live in NJ and the dealer forgot to mount the front holder. Lucky for me!

I got the stock holder, and when the instructions stated to drill the bumper and attach with rivets, that was a "red flag" for me!
Hman_jeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 10:41 AM   #304
Allgrey

Drives: '13 AGM/1SS/1LE/NPP/NAV
Anyone have some pics of the 1le bracket installed?
Allgrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 05:07 PM   #305
Big C CamaroSS

Drives: Black Camaro 2SS/RS 1LE
I am going to buy one of these for my '13 1LE just waiting to hear what shipping is to Ontario, Canada
Big C CamaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 07:39 PM   #306
Jason@JacFab
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allgrey View Post
Anyone have some pics of the 1le bracket installed?
This is the only picture I have:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicster View Post
Thank You!!! It fits GREAT and was EASY to install!! I am glad that I did not have to put any holes in my bumper cover. I got the heavy duty version, what rubs first on steep drive ways is the license plate.... But knew it would.... Pleas let me know when your license plate frames are ready!!

Again Thank You!!!

P.S. Drove the car from Seattle WA to San Francisco CA and back, no issues!!!
Looks great! Glad your trip was successful, I was a little concerned when you mentioned your s/c bearings being replace already on such a new car! Where did you get those conical-shaped washer deals your have on the underside of your front splitter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big C CamaroSS View Post
I am going to buy one of these for my '13 1LE just waiting to hear what shipping is to Ontario, Canada
Email responded.

Specializing in attractive "no drill" front license plate brackets for the 2010+ Camaro Check out our new website! www.jacfab.com
2014 Camaro 1LT RRM; A6.JacFab No-Drill front license plate bracket... More to come...
Old 06-19-2013, 08:23 AM   #307
ZL1Dan

Drives: 2012 ZL1 #737
Just ordered mine yesterday. Are you still 3-4 days backlogged for shipping?

Just wanting to know how long I have to keep dodging LE in VA!

Dan D.
ZL1Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 09:42 AM   #308
Big C CamaroSS

[QUOTE=RacnJsn95;6686832]This is the only picture I have:

Your plate holder looks 8 billion times better than the regular mid bumper plate holder! I can't believe I'm getting excited over a license plate holder....but I am. I got your email and shipping quote (thanks). Do you ship to Canada USPS, UPS, or Fed-ex? The couriers always bend us (Canadians) over when ever a package crosses the border. I called and left a message and I'm posting here....just trying to cover all the bases!
Old 06-19-2013, 12:18 PM   #309
Pro Stock John
Writer

Drives: 2010 SS / 1951 Mercury
Looks like I need to get another one, I killed mine totally my fault.

12.37@112 1.85 | Headers, Cats | 555R DR | CAI | UDP | Tune
12.06@113 1.70 | +NT05R 18s | + Circle D 3200
11.84@113 1.59 | + 3.91s | +Race Star 17x7s
Mods: GPI Tune | Bo's PTB | Kooks LTs | Hooker Maxflows | Circle D 3200 | New Era OTR | RCR AirRam Manifold | Powerbond UDP | 3.91s
Pro Stock John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 11:50 PM   #310
Jason@JacFab
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z11Dan View Post
Just ordered mine yesterday. Are you still 3-4 days backlogged for shipping?

Just wanting to know how long I have to keep dodging LE in VA!

Dan D.
Dan, Looks like yours shipped yesterday! You should have received the UPS tracking number via email yesterday

Quote:
Your plate holder looks 8 billion times better than the regular mid bumper plate holder! I can't believe I'm getting excited over a license plate holder....but I am. I got your email and shipping quote (thanks). Do you ship to Canada USPS, UPS, or Fed-ex? The couriers always bend us (Canadians) over when ever a package crosses the border. I called and left a message and I'm posting here....just trying to cover all the bases!
All international orders ship via USPS, it's typically the most affordable option for both parties.. I've ended up getting stuck with the duty fees from UPS a couple times myself even though I'm the sender. I believe you've already placed your order? If so, it's all boxed up and is going to USPS first thing in the morning. If not, there's some other Canadian living in Bellvue that's been wanting a bracket also...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Stock John View Post
Looks like I need to get another one, I killed mine totally my fault.
Ouch, what happened? Hopefully no damage to the car?

Old 06-21-2013, 01:43 PM   #311
latino2SS

Drives: 2012 IOM 2SS/RS L99
RacnJsn, I have the ACS T4 splitter which looks similar to the 1LE splitter. Will your 1LE bracket work with it? Or is there a better option?
Flowmaster Outlaw Axelback Exhaust, CAI Intake, Apex Scoop, Vmax TB, Elite Catch Can, Eibach Springs, CF VIS AMS Hood, Heritage Grille, Havoc Diffuser, ZL1 Rockers, ACS T4 Splitter, Glossy CF Anvil Spoiler, Showstopper Side Markers, FR Glossy Style 41's, IOM Calipers, 1LE Suede Steering Wheel, CFD Tap Shifter & other stuff.
latino2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 03:03 PM   #312
Big C CamaroSS

Awesome news!!!! My wife went with me to pick up my 1LE and I had her hold my plate up when we passed two police with driver's pulled over. We get off the highway and she discovers she had my plate upside down. I don't think I will be venturing out until I have my JacFab plate holder.....too nerve racking!!!

But thanks for the super quick shipping. I'm not the only camaro in Belleville, BUT I am the only 1LE and the only one WITHOUT a drilled front bumper
Old 06-25-2013, 08:34 PM   #313
Jason@JacFab
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by latino2SS View Post
RacnJsn, I have the ACS T4 splitter which looks similar to the 1LE splitter. Will your 1LE bracket work with it? Or is there a better option?
You would have to send me some pictures of it from the bottom so I can see if anything I have will work. You can send pictures to jason@jacfab.com

Quote:
Awesome news!!!! My wife went with me to pick up my 1LE and I had her hold my plate up when we passed two police with driver's pulled over. We get off the highway and she discovers she had my plate upside down. I don't think I will be venturing out until I have my JacFab plate holder.....too nerve racking!!!

But thanks for the super quick shipping. I'm not the only camaro in Belleville, BUT I am the only 1LE and the only one WITHOUT a drilled front bumper
Hoping you should have it by the end of the week? Early to mid next week at the latest.

Old 06-27-2013, 09:29 AM   #314
Big C CamaroSS

My JacFab no drill plate holder arrived this morning around 7:20am. My wife heard the door bell ring, but wasn't sure if it was a dream or reality. I have machine shop/welding/fabricating experience and this is a well made, well designed, light weight piece !! I am 1000% happy with my buying experience and even happier with the product in hand. I have the only 1LE in the area and I guarantee I will be getting compliments on the front bumper with my JacFab plate holder since every other camaro will be sporting a drilled bumper

BTW it was 7 or 8 days USPS/Canada Post from Oregon to Belleville, Ontario (2hrs from Toronto).
Old 07-06-2013, 10:41 AM   #315
collinsRS
Active Duty U.S. Navy

Drives: 2012 Malibu LT, 2012 Camaro 1LT/RS
These are nice! I'll be snagging one very soon.
Old 07-07-2013, 01:39 PM   #316
Jason@JacFab
Mad Scientist

Quote:
My JacFab no drill plate holder arrived this morning around 7:20am. My wife heard the door bell ring, but wasn't sure if it was a dream or reality. I have machine shop/welding/fabricating experience and this is a well made, well designed, light weight piece !! I am 1000% happy with my buying experience and even happier with the product in hand. I have the only 1LE in the area and I guarantee I will be getting compliments on the front bumper with my JacFab plate holder since every other camaro will be sporting a drilled bumper

BTW it was 7 or 8 days USPS/Canada Post from Oregon to Belleville, Ontario (2hrs from Toronto).
Great! Glad you're happy with it, and it got there so fast considering it was international!

Quote:
Originally Posted by collinsRS View Post
These are nice! I'll be snagging one very soon.
Thank you! Let me know when you are ready, we usually have everything in stock.

Old 07-09-2013, 04:28 PM   #317
Jason@JacFab
Mad Scientist

Just picked up a batch of v8 bent and flat brackets, as well as a batch of v6 bent and flat...

There has been quite a few requests recently for a flat face ZL1 bracket, as well as the ability to mount the ZL1 bracket to one side or the other, rather than in the center... I am working on a new ZL1 Lite bracket that will be a flat face, but will have the provisions to mount on the center, OR to the left or right side whichever you choose. This will only be available to the ZL1 as the structure is there to support it, and it will not require and drilling/modification to the car. These are about 3 weeks out.

Old 07-16-2013, 12:09 PM   #318
avol2
2G1FT1EWXA9104709

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS SIM
I guess its time.... after 4 years of driving with no front plate....... My SS/RS should atleast be legal.... .. love the Bent Plate.... hope you have them in stock!

~~~~~~~~~~~
Julie
aka aVOL2 (because I ride a VOLusia Too)
avol2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 05:43 PM   #319
Jason@JacFab
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by avol2 View Post
I guess its time.... after 4 years of driving with no front plate....... My SS/RS should atleast be legal.... .. love the Bent Plate.... hope you have them in stock!
I just ran out yesterday if you didn't already get your order in? I just cut out another batch today, due to be bent tomorrow then off to the powder coater. I expect them back, and ready to start shipping next Thursday, 7/25

Old 07-17-2013, 03:11 PM   #320
Shawn '12

Drives: Camaro 1SS/1LE
Hey man,

Do you have any of the 1LE style coming? I tried ordering yesterday but it said it's out of stock.

Thanks!
Shawn '12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 10:40 PM   #321
ZL1Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacnJsn95 View Post
Some of the colors were closer than others... The next problem with the colors became that since we don't do powder coating in house I've found that all of the local coaters including the one I use now have a minimum cost per color... So unfortunately unless I wanted to do a very large run of each color it wouldn't be worth the cost of powder coating here, and the price to do small runs of each color would price them ridiculously high so...

So they will be available in the same satin black that the brackets are because I can slip them in with a batch of brackets and the cost is minimal, and raw aluminum only... If you don't want black you can buy them raw and paint them, or powder coat them yourselves... Also, I can supply the "close match" powder for the end user to take the raw ones somewhere and have them powder coated themselves.

Cost for black is $35 for one or $60 for two (matching front and rear set, bent/flat style, or flat/flat style)

Cost for raw aluminum would be $30 for one or $50 for two. The cost of the powder would vary depending on the color, some of the "wilder" colors are a 2 coat process which would be more than the simpler colors.
I am very satisfied with my bent bracket. It looks great on my pace car. However, the plate looks naked, so I'd like to get the frame. Do you have some orange (and white) powder? I'm wondering if I could get a powder coater to duplicate the pattern of the strips and do it on the frame? I'd like to get front and rear and do it to both of them in white and orange. I don't know if that can actually be done or not.

I couldn't find the frames on your web site to order.

Thanks.
Attached Images

ZL1Dan

Pics of The Red Baron, 2012 ZL1 #737:
http://s203.photobucket.com/user/CGF...%20Red%20Baron
Old 07-22-2013, 01:55 PM   #322
ZL1Dan

ZL1Dan

Pics of The Red Baron, 2012 ZL1 #737:
http://s203.photobucket.com/user/CGF...%20Red%20Baron
Old 08-06-2013, 07:46 PM   #323
Jason@JacFab
Mad Scientist

Dan,

Not sure if you could get them powder coated like that to match or not? Perhaps talk to your local powder coater. I know for sure you can have them painted to match. I can supply them in raw aluminum if you'd like to explore your paint/powder coat options. Other wise they come in just black only. They are not available to order on the website.

Old 08-08-2013, 08:05 AM   #324
toothdoc1

Drives: '14 Red Hot RS/SS 1LE
I am getting a '14 1LE in the next 2 weeks. Will the '13 1LE bracket fit the '14?
toothdoc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 01:51 PM   #325
Jason@JacFab
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothdoc1 View Post
I am getting a '14 1LE in the next 2 weeks. Will the '13 1LE bracket fit the '14?
I am not certain yet if anything I have will fit any of the 2014 models, as I haven't seen pictures of the bottom of the bumper area, and no 2014 models have shown up at my local dealer for me to go crawl around to look at...

As soon as you get it, you're welcome to send me some pictures of the bottom of the bumper area?

*PLEASE NOTE* I do not know if any of the products I offer will fit any of the 2014 model year cars. As I gather info, and am able to check them out, I will either confirm that what I have currently will for, or a new product to fit the 2014+ cars will be made.

Last edited by Jason@JacFab; 08-09-2013 at 10:56 PM.