Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2013, 08:49 PM   #15
Eel125
 
Eel125's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS M6 CGM
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Linden NJ , Toms River NJ
Posts: 78
Welcome , neighbor
Eel125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 09:08 PM   #16
Nano
 
Nano's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Chevy Camaro 2ss
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Linden, NJ
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 SSRS View Post
Welcome Nano, so you must be a big fan of Nitrous with that member name
I will start slowly, first suspension.
Nano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 09:13 PM   #17
Nano
 
Nano's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Chevy Camaro 2ss
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Linden, NJ
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eel125 View Post
Welcome , neighbor
Thanks
heh funny part is when I am in my beat up concorde(work car) and then a Camaro is pulling up nxt to me so I am starring and thinking ... couple more days and I will get mines too... guys in Camaros probably are thinking that I am starring like that

have a good night to every one !
Nano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 03:12 PM   #18
Eel125
 
Eel125's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS M6 CGM
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Linden NJ , Toms River NJ
Posts: 78
I'm out

It's been real . I tried selling my car on EBay for a few weeks and never had 1 offer . I haven't seen 1 sell . I brought the car to Webuyanycar.com and had a check in my and for 24400 in a half hour . Good luck to anybody trying to sell their car on their own ..bunch of cheap f@@ks out there. Lol.
Eel125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 03:30 PM   #19
CamaroKid300
ace5.org
 
CamaroKid300's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: McDonough, GA
Posts: 6,094
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eel125 View Post
It's been real . I tried selling my car on EBay for a few weeks and never had 1 offer . I haven't seen 1 sell . I brought the car to Webuyanycar.com and had a check in my and for 24400 in a half hour . Good luck to anybody trying to sell their car on their own ..bunch of cheap f@@ks out there. Lol.
See ya.
__________________
NightOwl RGB Halo Kit V2, Kooks 1-7/8 LT Headers, Cam Motion Cam, CAI Intake, Catless Midpipes, Borla ATAK Catback, 35% Tint, Vinyl Gill Blackouts, RX Catch Can, Devil Tail Side Stripes, Front Lip Blackout, Dual Color Bowties, Ghosted Sidemarkers,
Exhaust Video (Manifolds) Exhaust Video (Headers) White Lightning
A.C.E.5.
xxx RWHP/xxx RWTQ
CamaroKid300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 04:07 PM   #20
mudchick_alicia
 
mudchick_alicia's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Benton, LA
Posts: 210
Welcome and I'm one of the girls! The mods get pretty expensive...don't ask my husband cause he doesn't know I order stuff secretly
__________________
CAI, Borla Atak Axleback, Magnaflow xpipe, Solo's HF Cats, Nitto Invos on EuroTek Mesh Deep Concave 20x10 on all 4's
mudchick_alicia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 04:09 PM   #21
mcbeth15
 
mcbeth15's Avatar
 
Drives: '11 RS 2LT IBM
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Havre de Grace, MD
Posts: 673
Congrats! Enjoy the ride!
mcbeth15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 07:51 PM   #22
Terryble
 
Drives: 2013 VR 2SS/RS M6
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 243
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nano View Post
Thanks
heh funny part is when I am in my beat up concorde(work car) and then a Camaro is pulling up nxt to me so I am starring and thinking ... couple more days and I will get mines too... guys in Camaros probably are thinking that I am starring like that

have a good night to every one !
When I see people staring I automatically asume its the car... maybe the mustache... never rhink people are crazy, im used to it haha
Terryble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 08:15 PM   #23
Nano
 
Nano's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Chevy Camaro 2ss
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Linden, NJ
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudchick_alicia View Post
Welcome and I'm one of the girls! The mods get pretty expensive...don't ask my husband cause he doesn't know I order stuff secretly
haha you are like other girls but the difference is that you are spending money upgrading a car! I got to say this... THIS IS COOL ?? HOT??
btw to everyone I am going for my car tomorrow ! I think I got a very good deal on it 40k Out of the doors
Nano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 08:25 PM   #24
2xSSRS

 
2xSSRS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS Black on Black L99
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Ohio
Posts: 968
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terryble View Post
When I see people staring I automatically asume its the car... maybe the mustache... never rhink people are crazy, im used to it haha
Dude!! We really did not need to see that!!!
__________________
2xSSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
new camaro. price.

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.