Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Trunk Monkey Parts
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2013, 03:03 PM   #645
VanquisherSS
Hasbin of Stock Bottom HP
 
Drives: CTS-V Coupe, 04 TT Viper
Join Date: May 2011
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by laditee View Post
Vanquisher looks straight badass...beautiful shots...BTW what show was that..u coulda let a sista no
Haha thanks! Actually those were from Tune-Time. The guy took some great shots of laditee as well.

I'm looking for the next show, I'm gonna try and get my new wheels on next week. I have to order new front tires for the car the ones on there now are burned out. Rears are good so I'm gonna swap them to the new wheels and run them out.
VanquisherSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 06:00 PM   #646
VanquisherSS
Hasbin of Stock Bottom HP
 
Drives: CTS-V Coupe, 04 TT Viper
Join Date: May 2011
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,563
Sneak Peak Of the wheels . Ordering Tires soon and hope to have them on shortly.








VanquisherSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 07:16 PM   #647
aquablueL99
Jackson's COTW
 
aquablueL99's Avatar
 
Drives: 1968 Camaro & 2010 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Chalmers, Indiana
Posts: 1,706
I likey the wheels...can't wait to see the new shoes as well....

Kurt ABL99...
__________________
aquablueL99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 03:28 PM   #648
VanquisherSS
Hasbin of Stock Bottom HP
 
Drives: CTS-V Coupe, 04 TT Viper
Join Date: May 2011
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquablueL99 View Post
I likey the wheels...can't wait to see the new shoes as well....

Kurt ABL99...
Thanks Kurt, I probably should have bought the tires through 360 and just had them come with the tires. Oh well.
VanquisherSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 10:28 PM   #649
VanquisherSS
Hasbin of Stock Bottom HP
 
Drives: CTS-V Coupe, 04 TT Viper
Join Date: May 2011
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,563
Had an awesome time today at ECS's Open House. Thanks to them for putting on a great time, the car cruise was awesome went through the pine barrens of south jersey, no cops, nice roads, and I was really able to stretch the cars legs against some other high HP cars. .

I took home highest HP on the dyno challenge and I was voted best camaro at the show! Awesome stuff it was a great day and I met a lot of great people which is always what I find to be the most enjoyable thing about these get togethers.





VanquisherSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 10:47 PM   #650
VanquisherSS
Hasbin of Stock Bottom HP
 
Drives: CTS-V Coupe, 04 TT Viper
Join Date: May 2011
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,563
Also here are some pics I took and I also took a gopro video during the cruise, I'll have to get that up!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9683569...7634276721232/
VanquisherSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 06:42 AM   #651
laditee


 
laditee's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Jerzy
Posts: 2,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanquisherSS View Post
Had an awesome time today at ECS's Open House. Thanks to them for putting on a great time, the car cruise was awesome went through the pine barrens of south jersey, no cops, nice roads, and I was really able to stretch the cars legs against some other high HP cars. .

I took home highest HP on the dyno challenge and I was voted best camaro at the show! Awesome stuff it was a great day and I met a lot of great people which is always what I find to be the most enjoyable thing about these get togethers.





Awwwwww shit u go boy lol...that's what I'm talking bout...congrats Chris
__________________
laditee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 09:23 AM   #652
VanquisherSS
Hasbin of Stock Bottom HP
 
Drives: CTS-V Coupe, 04 TT Viper
Join Date: May 2011
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,563
I lagged behind the group to get this Video, just myself out stretching the cars legs



Also Video of the cruise is below:

VanquisherSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 09:24 AM   #653
VanquisherSS
Hasbin of Stock Bottom HP
 
Drives: CTS-V Coupe, 04 TT Viper
Join Date: May 2011
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by laditee View Post
Awwwwww shit u go boy lol...that's what I'm talking bout...congrats Chris
Thanks How did you make out at GM Nationals?
VanquisherSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 10:24 AM   #654
laditee


 
laditee's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Jerzy
Posts: 2,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanquisherSS View Post
Thanks How did you make out at GM Nationals?
It was fun i met alot of C5 members which was the main reason I went but it was just to hot for me lol wide open space with no trees hahaha not for me but I had a ball
__________________
laditee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 11:18 AM   #655
Sickwitit
 
Sickwitit's Avatar
 
Drives: Fast, Faster, and O My God...!
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 327
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanquisherSS View Post
Sneak Peak Of the wheels . Ordering Tires soon and hope to have them on shortly.









Hey Chris, what's good my dude, first thing congrats man...well deserved. I got your text bro and looked at it and I was like yeaaaaaaaah boy'eeeeeeee, problem was I was with a client and couldn't respond...and I stayed so busy I forgot to respond . Wheels look amazing and based on your best in show I'm not alone in my thoughts!

I'll hit you up later on in the week so we can catch up bro. Ttyl.
Sickwitit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 09:42 PM   #656
VanquisherSS
Hasbin of Stock Bottom HP
 
Drives: CTS-V Coupe, 04 TT Viper
Join Date: May 2011
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by laditee View Post
It was fun i met alot of C5 members which was the main reason I went but it was just to hot for me lol wide open space with no trees hahaha not for me but I had a ball
Nice! Thats always the best part! Your telling me I was out in the sun at ECS's open house and I burned like hell LOL.
VanquisherSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 09:45 PM   #657
VanquisherSS
Hasbin of Stock Bottom HP
 
Drives: CTS-V Coupe, 04 TT Viper
Join Date: May 2011
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickwitit View Post
Hey Chris, what's good my dude, first thing congrats man...well deserved. I got your text bro and looked at it and I was like yeaaaaaaaah boy'eeeeeeee, problem was I was with a client and couldn't respond...and I stayed so busy I forgot to respond . Wheels look amazing and based on your best in show I'm not alone in my thoughts!

I'll hit you up later on in the week so we can catch up bro. Ttyl.
Thanks man! .

All good man I figured I know you were taking on some new clients, summer time, your a busy man. Yeah i'm pumped about the new wheels I'm in between trying to decide on a tire and size right now. I haven't gotten them mounted yet but as soon as I do, planning a pro shoot with the NYC Skyline as the background. Sounds good man, we'll have to connect and then get together at a few shows. There is a dyno day/carshow at RPM Motorsports in Delaware this weekend. Its kind of far don't know if I'm gonna head out.
VanquisherSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 09:48 PM   #658
laditee


 
laditee's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Jerzy
Posts: 2,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanquisherSS View Post
Nice! Thats always the best part! Your telling me I was out in the sun at ECS's open house and I burned like hell LOL.
Lol maybe its my age haha me and sun don't get along no more lol...the things we camaro luv'rs do haha...by the way rims look sick..luv the lip on it..damn..nice
__________________
laditee is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
camaro of the week

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Eric Berry's National Speed Super NZ1200 Camaro Build JusticePete 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 259 10-03-2013 09:10 AM
GM is allowing Corvette owners to build the engine themselves v6sonoma General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion 67 08-11-2010 12:07 AM
Before you build it GM, Dont make the same mistake twice... 302 Wild Mouse 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 86 05-19-2010 03:48 PM
GM to invest $850+ million to build new V8s RyanG 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 50 04-29-2010 11:37 AM
Detroit News panel wants GM to build Camaro concept Tran 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 12 03-15-2009 04:38 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.